Welcome to Gaia! ::

razz
Prudence1
Tenten. The only thing she's done is fangirl over Neji. The only match she won was against herself, and the only other one she fought, she lost to Temari....horribly...
I think she could have been cooler, but she needs more development.

She also fangirl'd over Lee as a kid, she'd blush while watching him train XD
kagome-lost-in-love16
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan
And blaming Naruto for Sakura's selfish request is smart? All I see that Sakura is using Naruto and blame him for trying to help his friend is a bitchy move and stupid and you're contradicting yourself.

how am I contradicting myself? it's a fact that she tried to get Sasuke back on her own, she even confessed her feelings, when that failed, she know she had to count on Naruto. so what? Naruto made that promise to her, she did NOT ask him to do that! she asked him to get Sasuke back just for the ONE time. after he failed, she told him not to worry about it remember? but he insisted that his promise was a lifetime one, and after he said that, she went to get training in order to be there for Naruto.

HOW is that selfish?

the mission was about getting Sasuke back, her asking him to do it didn't change anything, they were going to try and get him back anyway.

stop blaming Sakura for Naruto choices already! how can she be "using" him? he is "using" her too! they are trying to get Sasuke back TOGETHER!.

so they are using each other. emotion_facepalm

It's also clearly stated in the databook that she is trying to get Sasuke back just as badly as Naruto is.. she is not using him anymore then he is her. it's a team effort.

click here

You're still contradicting yourself.

"Naruto made that promise to her, she did NOT ask him to do that! she asked him to get Sasuke back just for the ONE time." is contradicting itself.

"she feels guilty for something (asking Naruto to get Sasuke back for her as a request) she didn't even really DO (expect asking Naruto to get Sasuke back for her as a request)." is also contradicting itself.

"I recall they were all about to go on a mission to get Sasuke back, this was right after Sakura tired to get him back herself. after she realized Naruto may be the only person who he might listen to, she asked him to bring Sasuke back." is an example of Sakura using Naruto because she's failed to it herself.

Btw, I never said that I hate Sakura... I just said "she's using Naruto and she's useless."

wow, you totally misquoted me.. emotion_facepalm again, if Naruto made the promise to her, it does not make it HER deal, it's HIS. get it?

why are you still bring Sakura into this? like I said, they were on a mission to do that, her asking means nothing, because he was GOING to do it anyway. get it?

and sorry but your calling a medic ninja useless...that's laughable honestly. they are the most useful ninja's in the entire Manga/anime.

a war without medic's is doomed to fail.

and again, they "use" eachother, so what's the big deal? she uses him he uses her. your acting like they fact thay they help each other makes them selfish when it doesn't. stare

again, stop blaming Sakura for Naruto's choices.

Agreed With out the medic Ninja's you are f u c k e d smile However the sakura and Naruto Thing was a deal with both when sakura was tearing up naruto made that deal with her WITH! lol she stopped tearing up and said ok However later in the manga/anime Sakura tell's Naruto too just forget it forget the promise she don't care anymore ( Lie) But she told naruto that so he will stop because she knew how bad naruto felt about letting sauke go and too a point he sorta did let sasuke go Naruto was only giveing the fight not even 80% because he wasn't wanting to fight sasuke like that If Naruto wanted too in that last fight befor shippuden Naruto could of killed sasuke if he wanted

( Long Story short yes Sakura did make the promise with naruto But she called the promise off with him knowing how he felt and everything But naruto refused too so that is on him not sakura Naruto is a good ninja and friend But he don't know when to call it quit's
Giving up is not Naruto's nindō, remember his quotes.

(To Ibiki) "Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"

(To Neji) "I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"

(To Gaara) "It's almost unbearable, isn't it… the pain of being all alone. I know that feeling, I've been there, in that dark and lonely place, but now there are others, other people who mean a lot to me. I care more about them than I do myself, and I won't let anyone hurt them. That's why I'll never give up, I will stop you, even if I have to kill you! They saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness, they were the first to accept me as who I am. They're my friends."
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan
And blaming Naruto for Sakura's selfish request is smart? All I see that Sakura is using Naruto and blame him for trying to help his friend is a bitchy move and stupid and you're contradicting yourself.

how am I contradicting myself? it's a fact that she tried to get Sasuke back on her own, she even confessed her feelings, when that failed, she know she had to count on Naruto. so what? Naruto made that promise to her, she did NOT ask him to do that! she asked him to get Sasuke back just for the ONE time. after he failed, she told him not to worry about it remember? but he insisted that his promise was a lifetime one, and after he said that, she went to get training in order to be there for Naruto.

HOW is that selfish?

the mission was about getting Sasuke back, her asking him to do it didn't change anything, they were going to try and get him back anyway.

stop blaming Sakura for Naruto choices already! how can she be "using" him? he is "using" her too! they are trying to get Sasuke back TOGETHER!.

It's also clearly stated in the databook that she is trying to get Sasuke back just as badly as Naruto is.. she is not using him anymore then he is her. it's a team effort.

click here

"Naruto made that promise to her, she did NOT ask him to do that! she asked him to get Sasuke back just for the ONE time." is contradicting itself.

"she feels guilty for something (asking Naruto to get Sasuke back for her as a request) she didn't even really DO (expect asking Naruto to get Sasuke back for her as a request)." is also contradicting itself.

"I recall they were all about to go on a mission to get Sasuke back, this was right after Sakura tired to get him back herself. after she realized Naruto may be the only person who he might listen to, she asked him to bring Sasuke back." is an example of Sakura using Naruto because she's failed to it herself.

Btw, I never said that I hate Sakura... I just said "she's using Naruto and she's useless."

wow, you totally misquoted me.. emotion_facepalm again, if Naruto made the promise to her, it does not make it HER deal, it's HIS. get it?

why are you still bring Sakura into this? like I said, they were on a mission to do that, her asking means nothing, because he was GOING to do it anyway. get it?

and sorry but your calling a medic ninja useless...that's laughable honestly. they are the most useful ninja's in the entire Manga/anime.

and again, they "use" eachother, so what's the big deal? she uses him he uses her. your acting like they fact thay they help each other makes them selfish when it doesn't. stare

Agreed With out the medic Ninja's you are f u c k e d smile However the sakura and Naruto Thing was a deal with both when sakura was tearing up naruto made that deal with her WITH! lol she stopped tearing up and said ok However later in the manga/anime Sakura tell's Naruto too just forget it forget the promise she don't care anymore ( Lie) But she told naruto that so he will stop because she knew how bad naruto felt about letting sauke go and too a point he sorta did let sasuke go Naruto was only giveing the fight not even 80% because he wasn't wanting to fight sasuke like that If Naruto wanted too in that last fight befor shippuden Naruto could of killed sasuke if he wanted

( Long Story short yes Sakura did make the promise with naruto But she called the promise off with him knowing how he felt and everything But naruto refused too so that is on him not sakura Naruto is a good ninja and friend But he don't know when to call it quit's

(To Ibiki) "Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"

(To Neji) "I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"

(To Gaara) "It's almost unbearable, isn't it… the pain of being all alone. I know that feeling, I've been there, in that dark and lonely place, but now there are others, other people who mean a lot to me. I care more about them than I do myself, and I won't let anyone hurt them. That's why I'll never give up, I will stop you, even if I have to kill you! They saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness, they were the first to accept me as who I am. They're my friends."

erm, I think you misread her statement, she said, he DOESN"T know when to give up...in other words, she agrees with you. sweatdrop
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan

erm, I think you misread her statement, she said, he DOESN"T know when to give up...in other words, she agrees with you. sweatdrop
He does know when to give up but if he did give up that makes him just go against his words/nindō and that will make him a hypocrite.
"He does know when to give up but if he did give up that makes him just go against his words/nindō and that will make him a hypocrite".

YOU DON'T SAY?
Cholix-chan
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan

He does know when to give up but if he did give up that makes him just go against his words/nindō and that will make him a hypocrite.

it would also show he was able to use common sense, and realize trying to save someone that doesn't want to be saved is a waste of time...but oh well.. I'm glad he sticks to it, but I"m also REALLY glad he has friends and comrades that make sure he doesn't kill himself from trying to do the impossible. ( which I think he can do, cuse he is awesome like that..)

Lonely Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan

HOW is that selfish?

click here

In-Deed i ohready Said naruto is a great friend and ninja But You can't say sh!t about sakura because of the fact she said forget the promise But naruto doesn't do that That is on Naruto

( too Jurihi ) however you spell the pervy sage name Sasuke is my friend i won't give up looking for him

( Pervy sage) friends dont stab you in the backl! lol i agree with that
kagome-lost-in-love16
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan

In-Deed i ohready Said naruto is a great friend and ninja But You can't say sh!t about sakura because of the fact she said forget the promise But naruto doesn't do that That is on Naruto

( too Jurihi ) however you spell the pervy sage name Sasuke is my friend i won't give up looking for him

I have the right to say s**t about any characters I want whether you like it or not. I still blame Sakura for that because Naruto is trying to make Sakura happy.
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan

I have the right to say s**t about any characters I want whether you like it or not. I still blame Sakura for that because Naruto is trying to make Sakura happy.

Okay, look here dumbass. Just because you don't like Sakura doesn't mean she's guilty. She asked him to go and get Sasuke back, which he was already planning on doing. He wanted Sasuke back too. After the Naruto/Sasuke battle, Sakura told Naruto to forget the promise. She didn't want him to get hurt. He did not want to give up on the promise. That's like blaming me for telling my friend to not do my homework while she does it anyway.
SierraSunrose
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16

Okay, look here dumbass. Just because you don't like Sakura doesn't mean she's guilty. She asked him to go and get Sasuke back, which he was already planning on doing. He wanted Sasuke back too. After the Naruto/Sasuke battle, Sakura told Naruto to forget the promise. She didn't want him to get hurt. He did not want to give up on the promise. That's like blaming me for telling my friend to not do my homework while she does it anyway.
Oh look, an insult. That's original. like I said, did I ever said I dislike Sakura? No, I never did. Your assumption is invalid. Reread the post before assuming anything.

Btw, Calling someone a dumbass makes you looks ignorant.
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16
Cholix-chan
kagome-lost-in-love16
fancynancy11
Cholix-chan

You Can but it just make's you look like the dumb a s s lol because sakura clearly said forget about it but naruto won't because like in the shippuden he said too sakura If not for you any more then fine but i will find sasuke for myself and bring him back clearly said however if not for you Then i will for me Then naruto just don't know when to call it quit's everybody in cludeing Sakura has gave up but BUT! Naruto sure sakura and a phew others would love to see him back But they gave up Naruto was planning on going after sasuke any way weather it be a promise too sakura or not he was going after sasuke like he told pervy sage

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh my, cause having a different opinion over a character totally makes someone a dumb a**. I swear, I saw that insult from two different people and it was used all on one person.
Oh my gosh, try and like, be friends guys.
Lol jk, IDGAF what you guys do.
*watches*
emotion_awesome
I don't think anybody is useless. They all have a purpose. The citizens help build the community and the ninja protect it.
Hinata may come off as useless but that is just because she is shy.
Shy and useless are two different things.
And she couldn't touch Pein because he is too powerful for a lot of people.
Hinata's use is to train and be what her father wants her to be. Thats the way her clan works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff