Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
II Yami Bakura II
95% of the AMC forum mods are Naruto fans. Now you know Gaia's most deepest, darkest secret.

So that's why they have so many Naruto items.

Official Kabuto-Oddly enough, you're right. It usually is the better series (in my opinion anyways) that get the least attention and will never become a hot topic.

Even Fullmetal Alchemist doesn't have one.
Yup. I guess it has something to do with less pressure or less caving in to the idiot masses? (Not that I think the majority of people are idiots, I just think people lose brain cells in large numbers. Okay, maybe I do think the majority of people are idiots, but that's another point altogether.) XD

That's OK, I feel the same way at times. But what can you do? It just comes with the popularity. The loudest fans just stand out. The more fans there are, more chances there will be more louder fans.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Official Kabuto
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto
Just pointing this out, but Claymore isn't that popular. Not as popular as Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece, at any rate.

...We should have a One Piece Hot Topic (without getting rid of this one). ^o^
User Image
*shakes hand* Gentleman, I see you are a man of superior tastes. They are truly hard to come by nowadays.
Thank you, I can say the same to you. I do hate to point this out in light of this, and I do realize you have no way of knowing this, but I'm actually a lady. This is the only purple shirt I could find that works with Kabuto's image, but only males can wear it so I ended up changing this mule's gender. ^^;
User Image
Ah, well instead of the ranking of manly gentleman among aristocrats, you will have the female equivalent, which is self sufficient individualistic lady among duchesses.
Well anyways, its nice to meet you. Its not often I can find someone that is a fan of both Naruto AND One Piece. Its all too often that I see fans bickering about which they think is better.
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
II Yami Bakura II
95% of the AMC forum mods are Naruto fans. Now you know Gaia's most deepest, darkest secret.

Official Kabuto-Oddly enough, you're right. It usually is the better series (in my opinion anyways) that get the least attention and will never become a hot topic.

Yup. I guess it has something to do with less pressure or less caving in to the idiot masses? (Not that I think the majority of people are idiots, I just think people lose brain cells in large numbers. Okay, maybe I do think the majority of people are idiots, but that's another point altogether.) XD

That's OK, I feel the same way at times. But what can you do? It just comes with the popularity. The loudest fans just stand out. The more fans there are, more chances there will be more louder fans.
Another unfortunate truth. It doesn't matter who's right or smarter, it's who has a louder voice that counts.
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
II Yami Bakura II

Another unfortunate truth. It doesn't matter who's right or smarter, it's who has a louder voice that counts.

Unfortunately, but that's just life.
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto
Just pointing this out, but Claymore isn't that popular. Not as popular as Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece, at any rate.

User Image
*shakes hand* Gentleman, I see you are a man of superior tastes. They are truly hard to come by nowadays.
Thank you, I can say the same to you. I do hate to point this out in light of this, and I do realize you have no way of knowing this, but I'm actually a lady. This is the only purple shirt I could find that works with Kabuto's image, but only males can wear it so I ended up changing this mule's gender. ^^;
User Image
Ah, well instead of the ranking of manly gentleman among aristocrats, you will have the female equivalent, which is self sufficient individualistic lady among duchesses.
Well anyways, its nice to meet you. Its not often I can find someone that is a fan of both Naruto AND One Piece. Its all too often that I see fans bickering about which they think is better.
Likewise, though I think we've met before. I can't recall where though. My main account is starsmaycollide, if that rings a bell.

I think they're both great in different ways. Not to sound like a cop-out diplomatic answer, but it's the truth. (Do people really bicker over this? It's like a new spin on that old "Ninjas or pirates?" argument.)
People been fighting over the two series for years. I usually don't fight over it, I just don't care for it. I don't like many shonen series really but that is just my taste and opinion.
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
II Yami Bakura II

Unfortunately, but that's just life.

Right. And it's G-d's compensation to give those with smooth brains big mouths. :C
Bitter_Medicine
People been fighting over the two series for years. I usually don't fight over it, I just don't care for it. I don't like many shonen series really but that is just my taste and opinion.
Wow, I've somehow completely missed that. Lucky me. I go back and forth between genres.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Official Kabuto
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto

User Image
User Image
Likewise, though I think we've met before. I can't recall where though. My main account is starsmaycollide, if that rings a bell.

I think they're both great in different ways. Not to sound like a cop-out diplomatic answer, but it's the truth. (Do people really bicker over this? It's like a new spin on that old "Ninjas or pirates?" argument.)
User Image

Here is a picture example of how it usually is:
User Image
Most of the time, people are arguing which is better, Bleach or Naruto.
Its a heated argument, but then someone says "One Piece is better than both of them", and both sides rage over it. I think its the mentality that "If there are the big three, then one of them has to be the big one!"
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
Wow, I've somehow completely missed that. Lucky me. I go back and forth between genres.

Not sure how you could, used to be threads about it all the time on the A/M/C forums.

I usually stick with seinen, josei, shojo, and slice of life genres. The only two shonen I like are Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine

Not sure how you could, used to be threads about it all the time on the A/M/C forums.

I usually stick with seinen, josei, shojo, and slice of life genres. The only two shonen I like are Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist.
I stuck to the Chatterbox before becoming addicted to this forum. XD

I usually stick with the Surprise me! button, but I like action, yaoi, shonen-ai, yuri, slice of life, psychological, seinen (I think, I don't remember the exact definition), supernatural, gender bender, sometimes shojo, and demons being involved. Plus a lot of other ones, probably, I tend to look at plot more than category so I can't remember all of them.
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto

User Image
User Image

User Image

Here is a picture example of how it usually is:
User Image
Most of the time, people are arguing which is better, Bleach or Naruto.
Its a heated argument, but then someone says "One Piece is better than both of them", and both sides rage over it. I think its the mentality that "If there are the big three, then one of them has to be the big one!"
rofl

This reminds me of countries fighting in Hetalia, and I don't know why. Hummm... I wonder if I should be bothered by that. XD
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine

I usually stick with the Surprise me! button, but I like action, yaoi, shonen-ai, yuri, slice of life, psychological, seinen (I think, I don't remember the exact definition), supernatural, gender bender, sometimes shojo, and demons being involved. Plus a lot of other ones, probably, I tend to look at plot more than category so I can't remember all of them.

I go by plot as well, just some genres tend to have more series that stick out to me more.

The only shonen ai manga I have read is Gravitation. It started out OK then just got weird and went down hill after awhile and the art changed as well. I liked the older art. The anime was worse, it skipped a lot.
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine

I go by plot as well, just some genres tend to have more series that stick out to me more.

The only shonen ai manga I have read is Gravitation. It started out OK then just got weird and went down hill after awhile and the art changed as well. I liked the older art. The anime was worse, it skipped a lot.
I got tricked into reading that one. Fun times. It did get a little weirder as it went on, and Yuki suffered some character deterioration, from my point of view at least.

Dangerous Businessman

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
II Yami Bakura II

A lot of people caved in to the masses faster than Little Eddie's skull when his own ball and chain hit him in MadWorld. (bring up a YouTube video of it, you'll see.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff