Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where's the Bleach hot topic? Huh? I wanna know why this Naruto crap has got one and Bleach doesn't. Where's the Claymore hot topic for that matter?
What's so good about Bleach?

Either way it's just an opinion.
But the main character is so annoying...

At least Ichiago is awesome.

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
It's all because of the freakin' yaoi fangirls.
whatareyoulooking
It's all because of the freakin' yaoi fangirls.
We aren't selective, we love the slash in Bleach too. :/
Just pointing this out, but Claymore isn't that popular. Not as popular as Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece, at any rate.

...We should have a One Piece Hot Topic (without getting rid of this one). ^o^
Official Kabuto
Just pointing this out, but Claymore isn't that popular. Not as popular as Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece, at any rate.

I rather have Monster or NANA but I know that will never happen (hey, I can dream right?).
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto

I rather have Monster or NANA but I know that will never happen (hey, I can dream right?).
You can, and you're right. If it helps, just remember that it's usually the better manga series that don't go mainstream. While we're on the subject, I'd like Franken Fran, Kuroshitsuji, Future Diary, and Jhonen Vasquez to become Hot Topics. The chances of that happening are slimmer than a stick of butter on the sidewalk on a hot summer day.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
95% of the AMC forum mods are Naruto fans. Now you know Gaia's most deepest, darkest secret.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Official Kabuto

User Image
*shakes hand* Gentleman, I see you are a man of superior tastes. They are truly hard to come by nowadays.
II Yami Bakura II
95% of the AMC forum mods are Naruto fans. Now you know Gaia's most deepest, darkest secret.

So that's why they have so many Naruto items.

Official Kabuto-Oddly enough, you're right. It usually is the better series (in my opinion anyways) that get the least attention and will never become a hot topic.

Even Fullmetal Alchemist doesn't have one.
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto

User Image
*shakes hand* Gentleman, I see you are a man of superior tastes. They are truly hard to come by nowadays.

It's called an opinion. To me, I hardly found it interesting. To each their own (sorry but I still don't why people don't get what an opinion and try to claim that their taste is better instead of just different).
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto

User Image
Thank you, I can say the same to you. I do hate to point this out in light of this, and I do realize you have no way of knowing this, but I'm actually a lady. This is the only purple shirt I could find that works with Kabuto's image, but only males can wear it so I ended up changing this mule's gender. ^^;
Bitter_Medicine
II Yami Bakura II

So that's why they have so many Naruto items.

Official Kabuto-Oddly enough, you're right. It usually is the better series (in my opinion anyways) that get the least attention and will never become a hot topic.

Even Fullmetal Alchemist doesn't have one.
Yup. I guess it has something to do with less pressure or less caving in to the idiot masses? (Not that I think the majority of people are idiots, I just think people lose brain cells in large numbers. Okay, maybe I do think the majority of people are idiots, but that's another point altogether.) XD

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Bitter_Medicine
II Yami Bakura II
Official Kabuto

User Image

It's called an opinion. To me, I hardly found it interesting. To each their own (sorry but I still don't why people don't get what an opinion and try to claim that their taste is better instead of just different).
User Image
It was simply a compliment towards the person. Telling someone that they have "a higher taste" is my opinion towards that person, meaning that I am agreeing with them. Same as shaking her hand is a sign of respect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff