Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Rogue

16,215 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I think I am a little bit like Hinata. I am shy and blush a lot ... I have never fainted though because the guy I liked was in the same room.

Kawaii Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I took a quiz because I couldn't decide and this is what I got. smile
User Image
I can't say that I relate to just one. In fact, if anything, I relate to 3. The three Sainins to be specific. Yes, even Orochimaru.

Well, first off, I'm a pervert. A HUGE pervert and I have that smart, wise side that not just anybody knows about. Like Jiraiya.

Then, like Tsunade, I am HOT-TEMPERED. Even the guys in my class are somewhat intimidated by me. I'm also quite strong for a girl.

Finally, there's OROCHIMARU. No, I am not obsessed with little boys and girls..... Unless, they're my cute little relatives or kittens. I am, however, somewhat twisted and manipulative. Enough for people to be wary of me anyway.
I'm like Sakura for sure, I got picked on by the mean girls....I used to be way to timid, I had a friend that I would trust, but I yearned to be acknowledged by one of the "big girls" and gave up my friendship for it.. ( worst mistake EVER, and I never got to say sorry...)

I was around the same age Sakura was when I did that too..I don't think the series "Naruto" was even in the states yet...or even Japan yet...Just Irony that I can relate to that feeling...I NEEDED that acknowledgment...but at what cost? not many people can relate to her past...I feel kinda odd for being that kind of girl... cat_sweatdrop

well... let's see, I think I suck at romance as well, no surprise there.. hopefully I will find a guy like Naruto and see him for who he is...but I'm freaking stubborn... gonk

I'm more of a hermit now when it comes to "love".... *sigh* ...

I remember when a bully was picking on my friend, I charged at him.. he was so scared, he later admited to me that he nearly s**t his pants... he actally respected me after I proved my self to not be a pushover... I remember him fondly as the bully/ almost friend from 3rd grade...ahh memories.. emotion_kirakira

Dedicated Gawker

Orochimaru,
while my parents are still alive and I do not have a fascination for little boys we do share the same thoughts of death, and I understand his conquest for immortality.

And like someone mentioned earlier, I have a bit of manipulation and mischevious streak as well twisted
Id have to say Hinata. Im very shy. Not the average shy but REALLY REALLY shy. I cannot speak my mind and sometimes when I try to speak to someone my voice is too soft for them to hear so they end up ignoring me. Im a klutz not saying Hinata is one XD And well I have a strong heart like her. Also Im very weak and fragile but like Hinata when I show my true strength its not at all weak. Oh I have a stalkerish side lol but when I like someone I put all my effort to take care of the person and will support him no matter what. The thing with Naruto also, I have a thing for guys that are alone and misunderstood. idk I like watching after people

Interesting Genius

naruto, because you can tick me off if you say the right words but I am positive and hyper most of the time

Aged Sex Symbol

Tsunade because I fail at keeping a level head and I have a dead husbando complex that has hurt my real-life relationship and crippled how I perceive men as a whole.

I also (had) a gambling/drinking problem, and happen to be tall and blonde. I am decidedly lacking in the JJ cup breasts (or whatever the ******** they are) though.

brb melting into a puddle of self-loathing.
Shikamaru on so many levels :/
I'm quite lazy I wont lie... and belive it or not, I actually do love laying outside and watching the sky. (Not necessarily the clouds though smile ) I'm really smart as well no joking, I'm the braniac of my little 4 people friend group, I would have straight A's if I wasn't too lazy to do the homework... >.> I'm very stratigical and am really good at solving puzzles as well. I've never lost at a game of chess biggrin or any other board game for that matter... sweatdrop
I'm a mixture of characters actually

When I was small, I was a lot like Hinata. Shy and whatnot...

As I grew older, I became less of a "Hinata" and more of "Naruto", "Kushina" and "Shikamaru" type of girl. Lazy and relax on one side, but I like to have fun. And I questioned my looks like Kushina sometimes as well when I feel insecure about myself. v_v

Genius

3,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Guildmember 100
a combo of itachi/kakashi/kabuto

smart
confident without arrogance
will sacrifice for those dear to me
I am Naruto
You are Naruto. You are very confident and believe in
yourself--especially if no one else does. Like Naruto, you
have a LOT of energy and are always ready to jump into a
new adventure. You don't have much of a "social filter" and
often just blurt out whatever is in your head withoutthinking about it first.
shika i'm lazy just like him

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tenten, cause she's forgettable and not really great at anything haha

Really, I can't relate to any character in particular. I mean, I can relate to certain tendencies, but I don't resemble any of the characters I've seen. If anyone knows of a sarcastic, honest, paranoid, comfortable person who makes outrageous comments for shock value, let me know.

I'm Hinata in that I can never get the courage to talk to a crush, I'm Naruto in the childish sense, Sakura in that I want to stop being worthless and do something beneficial.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff