Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would say I'm tobi cause I'm goofy, good at acting (like how he was goofy at first then became serious as sh*t),
Probably Ten-Ten cuz she can handle her own and she's kind've always out to prove that girls are just as tough as guys which is awesome. She's really independent like me,and like her i hate taking help from other people. Other times though she's really witty and smart and sometimes just giggly and girly and i feel like i can just relate to that kind've double sided thing. smile

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Maybe Sakura because I do have a bit of a temper and I can be a bit violent sweatdrop

Ricardovega56's Princess

I am quite a mixture of characters...

Hidan: I am so damn vulgar. I'm such a potty mouth, my little sister has started saying things I say. Opps. c;
Jiraiya: I'm perverted and I can almost make anything dirty. I don't peep at woman doe.
Sakura/Tsuande: I have an extremely bad temper. If I'm even in the slightest bad mood and someone even says something I'll be like "STFU." Not to mention I get stronger when I'm angry... but doesn't most? >->????
Sai: Socially. Awkward. I only have like one friend... and now I'm moving SO NOW I ACTUALLY HAVE TO ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE GOSH DARN IT.
Deidara: I may be a sadist. xD I dunno, I get REALLY cocky sometimes. Mainly at Naruto Generations. xD
Itachi: I sometimes tend to not speak at all but then some days I turn into...
Naruto: Super hyper and always happy. Unless I'm home. It's just annoying here.
Sas-kay: Everyone pisses me off.
Karin: I can be sexy. LOLJK.
Konan: I take care of everyone if they're sick. s**t, I help everyone in Skyrim. xD
Shika: I'm. So. Damn. Lazy. And I sleep all day and I like to cloud watch.
Kiba: I love dogs. I have like 6. Aw, but I love cats too ;-;
Ok, I'm done for now xD

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'm just like Naruto. He has so many characteristics that I have. I also have stupid moments like he does. When I have my dark moments though, I can be a jerk like Sasuke.

Wealthy Noob

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Sakura or Hinata.
Sakura because I'm smart for my age, and I care about my friends.
Hinata because I can be nice, and I enjoy being with friends, and I can be shy at times.

Friendly Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Tayuya....
I swear a little too much

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Idk Sasuke or some s**t
I can relate to hinata the most. I really like her byakugan style and her confidence

Darling

mix of naruto and shikamaru mostly
i'm stupid and lazy

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I would say Naruto, cause i'm always childish and immature like himxD

IRL Friend

Probably like Hanabi.
Can't remember If I posted here already or not, so.... emotion_sweatdrop

I'm a combination of Sakura and Shizune. I LOVE pigs! emotion_kirakira And unlike Shizune, I CAN get quite stubborn like Sakura does. But I freak out pretty easy too. ( Like Shizune does when Tsunade get's mad.. LOL.. ) heart

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
I honestly empathize with Naruto the most since as a kid I was bullied in school and an outcast. I know what it was like to have everyone make fun of you and that's why I'm always cheering whenever Naruto beats the odds and comes out on top.
id say im most like hidan, being completely psychotically insane and foul-mouthed earned me my nickname from my friends. Hidana. we are pretty much a girl version of the akatsuki lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff