Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

Took a quiz for this lol Funny because even without the quiz I was gonna say Kakashi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hinata. In Hinata's case, my family always ask alot from me and whenever I did something that didn't fall in there standards they put on me, they would tell me how I was letting then down and how I could do better. Plus they always compare me to my brothers and always said to me, as the girl of the house I should be better than them and I was shy and that didn't help me when I wanted to make friends. I could say that I was also like Sakura in terms of being bully for having a big forehead and all.
I relate to sasuke because i been through the same thing he has been through emo
Isn't it obvious * points to username *

2,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I feel the same way, I also relate to Sakura the most.. I guess that's why I liked her since the beggining when I first watched Naruto,back when I use to be extremely into watching the show. like obsessed with it. xD (still obsessed errr with certain characters or pairings just don't watch it really)

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image
Everyone pisses me off for no reason but at the end of the day I just wanna be a nice guy.

Invisible Kitten

Sai.

Much like him, I tend to say things how I view them without sugarcoating.

I'm not emotionally constipated, but my mouth does run marathons.
XXX939
I relate to sasuke because i been through the same thing he has been through emo

Really now?

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mhm. I guess I'm like Obito (Lol, before he went batshit crazy), and a little bit like Itachi towards my younger brother somewhat.

Gracious Hunter

sai/younger gaara/naruto

socially clueless like sai (asbergers syndrome)
kind of unstable and have hatred for people like gaara (from lack of friends and being hated because of asbergers)
great determination like naruto
was hated by about everybody and had no friends in school like gaara and naruto

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hard to say, probably Kiba though. I have a feeling me and him would be besties. yum_puddi

Dangerous Lunatic

Epiphany of Nothingness
I would have to say Sakura, she had a lot of insecurities about her self and abilities; but she sought out to change that and has become someone she can be proud. I felt the same way and did the same thing. I'm sorry if this is a really lame thread but this was the only topic I could think of.

Yeah, I'd say Sakura, too! For the same reasons as above. I had tons of insecurities as a kid, and allthough I'm still working on myself, I feel like I've a bit more confident in myself. (:

Dangerous Genius

-points to avie-

People are tools.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out