Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I hate the suspense of Sasuke and Orochimaru wandering around.

Also, has anybody ever wondered how strong the remaining 2 Konoha elders are?

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
If Kakashi and Guy are still keeping score in their rivalry, I'd say that Guy definitely just pulled ahead after that attack on Madara. (especially since Kakashi was a little consumed with guilt during this chapter) Lol!

Anyway, I find it interesting that Obito is ready to kill Kakashi now....after all, he didn't care to kill him right after Rin's death. Why? Because the Moon's Eye plan would "make everything right." What's changed to make his rage show now? I mean, it only seems logical that his rage would show back when Rin died (i.e. in the heat of the moment).

Romantic Lunatic

Go Gai!

Kakashi, Obito cut him and put him in time out.. Then he used the eye technique which sends things to the dimension he was in.. weird. Though he probably figured from watching Obito that was what he was doing and that it wouldn't does land him in the same spot.

Manly Lunatic

Depressed_Blue_Penguin

They were strong, but I think unlike Hiruzen, they got relaxed in their job as Hiruzen's advisors.
Azriel_eph210

Anyway, I find it interesting that Obito is ready to kill Kakashi now....after all, he didn't care to kill him right after Rin's death. Why? Because the Moon's Eye plan would "make everything right." What's changed to make his rage show now? I mean, it only seems logical that his rage would show back when Rin died (i.e. in the heat of the moment).
He's trying to kill him more out of necessity to complete his plan as opposed to raging out on him. Like, Kakashi is currently in the way. But you have a point. If he had any emotional anger towards Kakashi you'd have thought all that would have shown itself almost 20 years prior lol
Fake.

Big ups to Tobi who was working those giant Fuuma shuriken, and has been for a while now.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ChristandJackel
Azriel_eph210

He's trying to kill him more out of necessity to complete his plan as opposed to raging out on him. Like, Kakashi is currently in the way. But you have a point. If he had any emotional anger towards Kakashi you'd have thought all that would have shown itself almost 20 years prior lol

Eh, I'm not so sure, CJ. Tobi's words seem pretty pointed...and he picked up the pace when Rin was mentioned, but I guess that's to be expected.

Anyway, did anyone notice Kakashi call Naruto a "man"? That had to be a proud moment for Naruto. After all, someone can proclaim himself a man and act like it, but there's nothing like having a man you respect acknowledge you as one. Then again, perhaps I'm getting to deep for a single frame of a manga. eek
Qyp
Depressed_Blue_Penguin

They were strong, but I think unlike Hiruzen, they got relaxed in their job as Hiruzen's advisors.

having the most powerful ninja in the history on their of the village probably stunted their skills. lol they were trained by the second hokage. that has to count for something.

as for another topic, i honestly don't see that obito wants to kill kakashi.

Manly Lunatic

logan the god of candy
Qyp
Depressed_Blue_Penguin

having the most powerful ninja in the history on their of the village probably stunted their skills. lol they were trained by the second hokage. that has to count for something.

Hiruzen isn't the most powerful, he was just incredibly skilled.
Qyp
logan the god of candy
Qyp
Depressed_Blue_Penguin

he could (assuming we rate them all in their prime) decimate any hokage and any present kage of any village, possibly discounting Minato.

you disagree with my use of the word power? his amount of chakra was ******** massive. the potence of that chakra is incredible. he knows an insane degree of ninja spells and excels in them all. there are less than 5 shinobi that ever lived capable of defeating him in equal combat.
Qyp
logan the god of candy
Qyp
Depressed_Blue_Penguin

I think he was referring to Hashirama and how he didn't teach Hiruzen et al., but that his younger, less powerful brother did.

Anyways, as much as I'd love to give it to Hiruzen, I don't think he was on the level of Hashirama. Honestly, the way he and Madara have been portrayed for the last few volumes has completely redefined even their level of power to the point that not even their brothers could hold a candle to them. I don't think very many of the Kage past or present could even try and fight them and win.
Qyp
logan the god of candy
Qyp
Depressed_Blue_Penguin

I think he was referring to Hashirama and how he didn't teach Hiruzen et al., but that his younger, less powerful brother did.

Anyways, as much as I'd love to give it to Hiruzen, I don't think he was on the level of Hashirama. Honestly, the way he and Madara have been portrayed for the last few volumes has completely redefined even their level of power to the point that not even their brothers could hold a candle to them. I don't think very many of the Kage past or present could even try and fight them and win.

Manly Lunatic

logan the god of candy
Qyp
logan the god of candy
Qyp
Depressed_Blue_Penguin

he could (assuming we rate them all in their prime) decimate any hokage and any present kage of any village, possibly discounting Minato.

you disagree with my use of the word power? his amount of chakra was ******** massive. the potence of that chakra is incredible. he knows an insane degree of ninja spells and excels in them all. there are less than 5 shinobi that ever lived capable of defeating him in equal combat.

He had to resort to Dead Demon Consuming Seal to defeat the Senju Bros. I would say that is desperation, not a showing of power.

He was, at the time, the strongest Kage... though seeing Oonoki and A in battle kinda makes me think otherwise... If he was strong enough to defeat those two... bloody hell, he was holding back...

Manly Lunatic

doc olden
Qyp
logan the god of candy
Qyp
Depressed_Blue_Penguin

Damn right.
doc olden
Qyp
logan the god of candy
Qyp
Depressed_Blue_Penguin

It said back in the beginning that both Hokages trained the third. It even showed a picture of him standing in front of them both. I think it was a teacher student montage around the chunnin exams.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff