Welcome to Gaia! ::

I agree, although I have a feeling it'll be Madara killing Tobi because he thinks he no longer needs him.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PotionsPet
doc olden
And three days from now will be FRIDAY...

Gah! User Image

GalavantMan

Then can you imagine if he turned around and ran back to Kakashi..

With the whole series being cycled around friendship/comrades and how solid it those relationships can be, even when some of the people involved turn their backs, it would be cool for something big like that.

Or he could just killed off for good in some dramatic bid to off Madara or get whipped in the big battle and only learn the truth when he's dying and have some scene to mirror the first one between him and Kakashi.

Yeah I've been noticing a lot of mirrored scenes with Kakashi Gaiden lately; but out of all the secondary characters in the series Obito actually share a great deal of resemblances and common ground with Naruto, and in his own demented way is trying to attain peace. But yeah I do predict Obito making some sort of dramatic scene, hell maybe drag Madara into the Kamui dimension or something since I find the character pretty much unbeatable at this point.

But considering how the nature of this series shown how enemies tend to pull a 180, I predict Obito having his memorable phrase recited to him and most likely by Naruto.
Good idea. That would be a plausible way of ending Madara. I didn't even consider what was gonna happen to Madara and haven't really given much thought of how he was gonna be defeated.

Manly Lunatic

Madara gave his eyes to Nagato? o _o

And I was right about those white bits we see on Obito's skin being the weird Zetsu flesh... and it looks like Zetsu was created by Madara, or, Zetsu is made from Madara's corpse...

Oh and "WOOD RELEASE: BED".

Also... when did we learn Gyuuki's (Hachibi) name?
When we learned all the other Tailed Beast's name some three volumes ago, probably.

Good calls on Madara saving him and whatnot.

How exactly does having one Sharingan eye make Obito capable of being stronger than Kakashi? I can see one making him capable of being on par with Kakashi, but not greater than him. Anyways, why did that thought even pop into his head when it did? Madara was talking about how him getting two Sharingan eyes would enable him to release his true power, and then that segues Obito into thinking he could finally trump Kakashi.

How would Madara handing one of his eyes over translate to Nagato having 2 Rinnegan eyes?

Manly Lunatic

Nagato was under a Genjutsu when his parents were "killed" by Konohagakurian Shinobi... Madara wanted Nagato to HATE Konoha especially. It just so happened that Nagato got Rinnegan and just so happened to have his family "accidentally" killed by Konoha Shinobi, mistaking them for enemies... RIIIIIIIIGHT. It was all a Genjutsu.

While under this Genjutsu, Madara transplanted his Rinnegan into Nagato, that he probably got after the death of Hashirama (or after killing Hashirama) and then put in a Sharingan he had spare from... somewhere... you would think he would have kept his old ones because they would be resorted with Hashirama's DNA... (this is why Tobi's Mangekyou hasn't sealed itself yet, though not sure about Kakashi, I guess he hasn't used it enough...)

Remember, Madara wanted to be revived via this. So using Nagato as a means of preserving his Rinnegan is a good idea. He could have given it to Obito, but Obito had a useful ability that was needed for now.

Though I think... that eye Obito used when fighting Konan to do Izanagi, was the one Madara had in that flashback.
Huh, isn't that just amusing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's pretty neat. I guess even Tobi's mask is made out of Zetsu/Hashirama-cells. Everything on the right half of Obito's body is just a biological prostheses.

Very body horror.

HIS ARMOR AND BODY PARTS IS MADE OF VEGGIE PEOPLE.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
...hmm...possible repeat of Kakashi Gaiden? Let me explain what I mean:

Somehow, Obito gets defeated, possibly by Madara--because Obito didn't revive him. While on the verge of death, he offers his eye to Kakashi to complete the set. Why? Because he never agreed with Madara's original plan, and wants Kakashi to stop him.

LOLOLOL!!!!!

Ok, on to real business. It was my understanding that Kakashi's eye hasn't closed because he hasn't used it enough, though it is getting close...I recall his vision blurring during his pursuit of Naruto and Deidara, but that could have been from chakra exhaustion. Hmm... Honestly, whenever his eye closes, he'll be hard-pressed to retire as a ninja...
I'm sure he'll never use it to that extent. If he does, he won't be able to use his vast, Sharingan-copied jutsu.

Romantic Lunatic

NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Huh, isn't that just amusing.

That's pretty neat. I guess even Tobi's mask is made out of Zetsu/Hashirama-cells. Everything on the right half of Obito's body is just a biological prostheses.

Very body horror.

HIS ARMOR AND BODY PARTS IS MADE OF VEGGIE PEOPLE.

When I saw the page before, with them all hanging from the statue my thought was" OMG he's been eating people! That's how he did it" emotion_puke Then the next one showed that they were Zetsu and my mind went off thinking about them coming from the Hashirama clone and mixing in with the Uchiha.

So gross, potentially nasty awful. "Oh be careful, you wouldn't want half your body to fall off" ^_^

----

Obito... really doesn't mind helping old people.... emotion_eyebrow
---

Kakashi could still be a working ninja.. he wouldn't forget all those jutsu. He just wouldn't have it to help with "predicting" movements".. on the otherhand.. he wouldn't have that chakra drain either..

He would have to re-train from relying on the Sharingan.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
So...Obito actually did surpass Kakashi...or did he? I mean, since Kakashi has figured out Obito's trick, they should be on "equal footing." Minus the fact that the Sharingan drains Kakashi more than it does Obito and other Uchiha...and the fact that Obito is more experienced with Kamui... Heh, I guess Obito did surpass Kakashi. Lol!

Edit: In the spirit of the day...Arrr, matey!!!
I don't know how Kishimoto is doing it but he's definitely filling in the major plot holes with this Obito situation. Apparently Obito is going to be encased in a Zetsu-like body. This would explain both, how he was so tall against Minato as well as how he survived Itachi's/Sasuke's Ameterasu. And considering its comprised entirely from Senju chakra, it would explain how he's capable of using his Mangekyo sharingan more than every other MS user in the series combined. [seriously. Tobi is KNOWN for teleporting and phasing]

It seems it was also explained how Madara survived through Izanagi. I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned it on here as a viable option but apparently that was what happened.

EDIT::

It always got me how easily serious hardcore badass villains in Naruto would turn into crybabies after one conversation with Naruto. Literally "1" conversation. He'd meet them personally and then they'd change their ways. If this really is Obito, I think its very likely that the scenario you guys pointed out with him turning against Madara will show up. I mean sure the fact that he's literally responsible for countless deaths directly and indirectly... but all Naruto really needs is "1" conversation.
You should've seen the video response I did in response to the guy who left his audio response the other day.

Seriously, you're right, CJ. Most of the Naruto villains are whiners. Most of them are already masters of the universe and yet they get bent out of shape for the one thing they don't have. I mean, Madara just went on the record as saying he wants to make a world with only winners, which could indicate that he thinks of himself as a loser. Even if that's not the case, it'd still showcase the other thing that's wrong with Naruto villains: the sheer illogicality of their decisions. Sasuke thought he was or could take down Konoha...both by himself and Taka at different times. Danzo wanted to among other things, unite the nations, which isn't so bad in motive or possibility and at least is heads and shoulders more reasonable than the endeavors of the top villains of the series - of whom I can't decide which is more illogical in their villainous exploits: Orochimaru wanted to learn every technique and experimented on others to that end, and then still had the nerve to begrudge Sarutobi and Konoha when the former denied him the 4th Hokage position; Pain thought he could teach the world the meaning of "pain" and lead it to its maturity through mutual destruction, yet acknowledged that even that plan was futile in the long run; and Tobi, like Madara, is hellbent on ruling a world he deems worthless and also giving humanity a false sense of peace and order.

Manly Lunatic

ChristandJackel
I don't know how Kishimoto is doing it but he's definitely filling in the major plot holes with this Obito situation. Apparently Obito is going to be encased in a Zetsu-like body. This would explain both, how he was so tall against Minato as well as how he survived Itachi's/Sasuke's Ameterasu. And considering its comprised entirely from Senju chakra, it would explain how he's capable of using his Mangekyo sharingan more than every other MS user in the series combined. [seriously. Tobi is KNOWN for teleporting and phasing]

It seems it was also explained how Madara survived through Izanagi. I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned it on here as a viable option but apparently that was what happened.

EDIT::

It always got me how easily serious hardcore badass villains in Naruto would turn into crybabies after one conversation with Naruto. Literally "1" conversation. He'd meet them personally and then they'd change their ways. If this really is Obito, I think its very likely that the scenario you guys pointed out with him turning against Madara will show up. I mean sure the fact that he's literally responsible for countless deaths directly and indirectly... but all Naruto really needs is "1" conversation.

Obito survived the Amaterasu via the time-space technique...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff