• Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Yes Sequitur
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur

I already explained how the characters I have named can't be replaced as easily as Hinata. And the reason why this won't end is because you keep saying I haven't proven my point well enough when I had to repeat it a hundred times. You think someone's usefulness is based on how much they contribute to the story line, but all I see was that she slapped Naruto back to his sense, but anyone else could have done that. Honestly, Hinata only exists so she can a love interest to Naruto and to attract audience who like that "kawai" bullshit.

and still you haven't proven it to me and nop alot of character you have mention I can easily considered them useless as well. Ino, Kiba and Chouji can easily be considered irrelevant. Ino hasn't put much in the story development, yet you considered her useful because her abilities as a Yamanaka and do the Ino-Shika-Cho, in other words she could easily be replace by another Yamanaka and if you mention that she can use medic nin, that just as easily falls on Sakura. I have never heard a character besides Kiba himself say that his nose is the best, Kiba is a prideful character so of course he will say that his kin of smell is the best, he has the same abilities as members of the Inuzuka clan in other words, can be easily be replace by another inuzuka. Chouji, only recently was able tto get the screen time he needed to prove that he help in the story and yes he prove that he can be consider the strongest in the akimichi, however even so he's most noticeable work were when he help in the Sasuke rescue ( and here he still didn't have much training at all) and when working with Ino-Shika-Cho, again he could have been easily replace by another akimishi. If I follow it this way as you can see they can be easily considered useless but alas they have showed that they can be useful in their own way. If by helping the story developed they don't show their worth, then they make it by helping the protagonist with a problem his having, in which ALL of Naruto's friends fall into, again this itself shows that is irrelevant to comapred the usefulness of characters, because they all have their downsides and upsides.

Hinata's relevant are small but they are there and they have done the something important that the ones above haven't done, affect the main character in some way. In the chunnin exams, Pein arc and the war are her more noticeable ones. If you view Hinata's story and compared them with any other character I think you could see that easily Hinata would always have the better chance on being the useful one in those circumstances because of the difficulties she has gone threw herself with her clan. and yet again this is why I say that this discussion is irrelevant, your view her as useless because you say that she can easily be replace because of power, I say she can't be because no matter what, Hinata has been the one to encourage Naruto in some moments he has needed them and is not because of her liking him, but more because she believes that he's stronger than her and just like she's striking to prove her worth to her Family, he should never dough his capabilities, like she did before. Neji maybe could have, but in his case he never saw the hardships Naruto went threw like HInata and the rest of rookie 9 saw it.

I'm not going to keep explaining it to you because you don't know how to read. I'm honestly done with you being so hard headed when you're asking for something I already gave you. I have no time for this. I'm also tired of reading through your poor grammar. This has been a waste of my time. If you keep replying after I asked you to stop, I'll report it.
then we are both 2 hard headed people because you have a step ahead of me and believe me I know how to read and analyze stuff thank you very much. Also, I have done nothing wrong in stating my opinion rolleyes have a goodnight chéri.

Ceux qui pretend d'être connaissant en français sont vexant. Apprend bien ta place et tais-toi smile
muy maduro amor, deberia decir lo mismo pero no puedo bajarme a tu nivel y dejar que alguien como tú me afecte. Pero como quiera, gracias por una buena discusión en el "Forum"
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur

I already explained how the characters I have named can't be replaced as easily as Hinata. And the reason why this won't end is because you keep saying I haven't proven my point well enough when I had to repeat it a hundred times. You think someone's usefulness is based on how much they contribute to the story line, but all I see was that she slapped Naruto back to his sense, but anyone else could have done that. Honestly, Hinata only exists so she can a love interest to Naruto and to attract audience who like that "kawai" bullshit.

and still you haven't proven it to me and nop alot of character you have mention I can easily considered them useless as well. Ino, Kiba and Chouji can easily be considered irrelevant. Ino hasn't put much in the story development, yet you considered her useful because her abilities as a Yamanaka and do the Ino-Shika-Cho, in other words she could easily be replace by another Yamanaka and if you mention that she can use medic nin, that just as easily falls on Sakura. I have never heard a character besides Kiba himself say that his nose is the best, Kiba is a prideful character so of course he will say that his kin of smell is the best, he has the same abilities as members of the Inuzuka clan in other words, can be easily be replace by another inuzuka. Chouji, only recently was able tto get the screen time he needed to prove that he help in the story and yes he prove that he can be consider the strongest in the akimichi, however even so he's most noticeable work were when he help in the Sasuke rescue ( and here he still didn't have much training at all) and when working with Ino-Shika-Cho, again he could have been easily replace by another akimishi. If I follow it this way as you can see they can be easily considered useless but alas they have showed that they can be useful in their own way. If by helping the story developed they don't show their worth, then they make it by helping the protagonist with a problem his having, in which ALL of Naruto's friends fall into, again this itself shows that is irrelevant to comapred the usefulness of characters, because they all have their downsides and upsides.

Hinata's relevant are small but they are there and they have done the something important that the ones above haven't done, affect the main character in some way. In the chunnin exams, Pein arc and the war are her more noticeable ones. If you view Hinata's story and compared them with any other character I think you could see that easily Hinata would always have the better chance on being the useful one in those circumstances because of the difficulties she has gone threw herself with her clan. and yet again this is why I say that this discussion is irrelevant, your view her as useless because you say that she can easily be replace because of power, I say she can't be because no matter what, Hinata has been the one to encourage Naruto in some moments he has needed them and is not because of her liking him, but more because she believes that he's stronger than her and just like she's striking to prove her worth to her Family, he should never dough his capabilities, like she did before. Neji maybe could have, but in his case he never saw the hardships Naruto went threw like HInata and the rest of rookie 9 saw it.

I'm not going to keep explaining it to you because you don't know how to read. I'm honestly done with you being so hard headed when you're asking for something I already gave you. I have no time for this. I'm also tired of reading through your poor grammar. This has been a waste of my time. If you keep replying after I asked you to stop, I'll report it.
then we are both 2 hard headed people because you have a step ahead of me and believe me I know how to read and analyze stuff thank you very much. Also, I have done nothing wrong in stating my opinion rolleyes have a goodnight chéri.

Ceux qui pretend d'être connaissant en français sont vexant. Apprend bien ta place et tais-toi smile
muy maduro amor, deberia decir lo mismo pero no puedo bajarme a tu nivel y dejar que alguien como tú me afecte. Pero como quiera, gracias por una buena discusión en el "Forum"

We were speaking french at first. Make up your mind
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur
Chasmosaurus
Yes Sequitur

Neji wanted to show how useless it was for Hinata to keep going as a ninja so he prolonged the fight. Hinata's team members are useless all together. Maybe not Shino, but he has his whole family to replace him. So when she helped them in the chunin exam, it was nothing really. You can't use that argument with people Neji, Shikamaru, Ino and Choji because they're amongst the best in their respecitve families. But Hinata isn't that great of a fighter, she's just the daughter of the leader of the main branch of the Hyuga family. Hinata's only a "skilled" tracker because she has byakugan.

The Hyuga family is elite, unrivaled, Konoha's strongest ninja family and most effective asset. But Hinata's just an average fighter amongst the Rookie 9. This shows that she doesn't live up to her family name.

I'll throw you a bone. The only person who isn't useless in Team Kurenai is Kiba because he can smell better than a dog. But that's it, and my initial point stays clear. Hinata is useless.

and while you throw useless around though, do care to remember that useless would be a character who literally doesn't do anything at all, and doesn't even exist. a character can be useful in more than a few ways. such as plot development ect. ect. and hinata has done plenty of that.

The topic was how Hinata was useless. Of course I would use the word since the context was appropriate. Hinata's influence on the development of the series is not relevant. When you're referring to a character in a story, if it be a movie, novel or comic book, you talk about his/her relevance to the main conflict and story. Everybody has a part in the development, but its topic that concerns "usefulness". Hinata has never beaten an enemy that was a big problem to everyone around her. All she has done to help her team always had an alternative. For ******** sakes, Konoha closed their ties with Kumogakure because of Hinata. Things would have been better if she was never alive honestly. The only reason her character exists is so that naruto has someone who loves him and to have a "kawaii" character to attract more audience into that bullshit.
not to be rude but I need to know if you write or read stories cause right now if you do, your not showing it. you are actually saying that for a character to be relevant in a story they need to be able to beat up a bad a** villain? wrong. Sure Hinata has never beaten a super important villain but she has help the main protagonist and others when they need it. Not everyone can be super bad a** and be all " I whoop your a**", for that, there's Naruto that does the impossible when villains are concern.

All the times that Hinata has been showned she does what she specializes in, Tracking. Hinata is not suppose to be a powerful character, she's suppose to be a support, again I repeat, not all characters need to be super badass and be able to beat a super villain to be considered useful and part of the development. if all character did that, it would be monotone and it would honestly remind me of another DB.Hinata is the character that wants to make her clan proud but can't keep up with the hight criteria that her family expect, because of this she's insecure, shy and works hard on getting stronger and not be look down to her has a fail Hyuga. That Hinata is the love interest of the protagonist, yeah she is, That she's an average Hyuga? yes she is, just because Neji was a prodigy doesn't mean that Hinata needs to be, why would you need that? would you like 2 characters that are prodigies and practically do the same thing? I don't think so.that she's suppost to be the cute character? yeah. that people like her for it and that kishimoto made her like that? all artist do it, thats why there are different characters with different personalities. As a ninja her usefulness falls in being the eyes of the tracking team, defender and the one that neutralizes the subject when capture, plus in the story she has been able to encourage and help Naruto when he most needed support. Kiba is the one that uses scents to follow trials and guide their team to the subject, plus he's also the offense on the team. Shino is the senser of the group, keep tap on the subject if it's gives a chase and a support for Kiba if he needs it. this team was use before to track sasuke since that's their specialty, Konoha doesn't need another offense team, they got team Gai for that.

This is the only part of what you said I disagree with. Naruto doesn't love Hinata, he loves Sakura. sweatdrop

it's better to say....Naruto is HINATA'S love interest. not the other way around...being that he doesn't blush or flirt with Hinata whatsoever. sweatdrop

Sorry....it drives me nuts when people forgot Sakura..It's a pet peeve of mine..

This love s**t is soooooo gay.

Gay is boy on boy.......That isn't what I'm talking about at all. neutral You don't know what your missing out on, romance gives me the feels...but I know everyone is different. sweatdrop
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur

The topic was how Hinata was useless. Of course I would use the word since the context was appropriate. Hinata's influence on the development of the series is not relevant. When you're referring to a character in a story, if it be a movie, novel or comic book, you talk about his/her relevance to the main conflict and story. Everybody has a part in the development, but its topic that concerns "usefulness". Hinata has never beaten an enemy that was a big problem to everyone around her. All she has done to help her team always had an alternative. For ******** sakes, Konoha closed their ties with Kumogakure because of Hinata. Things would have been better if she was never alive honestly. The only reason her character exists is so that naruto has someone who loves him and to have a "kawaii" character to attract more audience into that bullshit.
not to be rude but I need to know if you write or read stories cause right now if you do, your not showing it. you are actually saying that for a character to be relevant in a story they need to be able to beat up a bad a** villain? wrong. Sure Hinata has never beaten a super important villain but she has help the main protagonist and others when they need it. Not everyone can be super bad a** and be all " I whoop your a**", for that, there's Naruto that does the impossible when villains are concern.

All the times that Hinata has been showned she does what she specializes in, Tracking. Hinata is not suppose to be a powerful character, she's suppose to be a support, again I repeat, not all characters need to be super badass and be able to beat a super villain to be considered useful and part of the development. if all character did that, it would be monotone and it would honestly remind me of another DB.Hinata is the character that wants to make her clan proud but can't keep up with the hight criteria that her family expect, because of this she's insecure, shy and works hard on getting stronger and not be look down to her has a fail Hyuga. That Hinata is the love interest of the protagonist, yeah she is, That she's an average Hyuga? yes she is, just because Neji was a prodigy doesn't mean that Hinata needs to be, why would you need that? would you like 2 characters that are prodigies and practically do the same thing? I don't think so.that she's suppost to be the cute character? yeah. that people like her for it and that kishimoto made her like that? all artist do it, thats why there are different characters with different personalities. As a ninja her usefulness falls in being the eyes of the tracking team, defender and the one that neutralizes the subject when capture, plus in the story she has been able to encourage and help Naruto when he most needed support. Kiba is the one that uses scents to follow trials and guide their team to the subject, plus he's also the offense on the team. Shino is the senser of the group, keep tap on the subject if it's gives a chase and a support for Kiba if he needs it. this team was use before to track sasuke since that's their specialty, Konoha doesn't need another offense team, they got team Gai for that.

This is the only part of what you said I disagree with. Naruto doesn't love Hinata, he loves Sakura. sweatdrop

it's better to say....Naruto is HINATA'S love interest. not the other way around...being that he doesn't blush or flirt with Hinata whatsoever. sweatdrop

Sorry....it drives me nuts when people forgot Sakura..It's a pet peeve of mine..

Gay is boy on boy.......That isn't what I'm talking about at all. neutral You don't know what your missing out on, romance gives me the feels...but I know everyone is different. sweatdrop

You're rationalizing what gay means. But that talk about love and s**t is pretty gay.
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur
Chasmosaurus
Yes Sequitur

Neji wanted to show how useless it was for Hinata to keep going as a ninja so he prolonged the fight. Hinata's team members are useless all together. Maybe not Shino, but he has his whole family to replace him. So when she helped them in the chunin exam, it was nothing really. You can't use that argument with people Neji, Shikamaru, Ino and Choji because they're amongst the best in their respecitve families. But Hinata isn't that great of a fighter, she's just the daughter of the leader of the main branch of the Hyuga family. Hinata's only a "skilled" tracker because she has byakugan.

The Hyuga family is elite, unrivaled, Konoha's strongest ninja family and most effective asset. But Hinata's just an average fighter amongst the Rookie 9. This shows that she doesn't live up to her family name.

I'll throw you a bone. The only person who isn't useless in Team Kurenai is Kiba because he can smell better than a dog. But that's it, and my initial point stays clear. Hinata is useless.

and while you throw useless around though, do care to remember that useless would be a character who literally doesn't do anything at all, and doesn't even exist. a character can be useful in more than a few ways. such as plot development ect. ect. and hinata has done plenty of that.

opps XD I should have put potencial, is true that he doesnt love her now, but maybe in the future right? XD

I see no reason for him to love Hinata, he already has Sakura. heart

.....He just doesn't know it yet wink
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur

You're rationalizing what gay means. But that talk about love and s**t is pretty gay.

There is nothing "gay" about love between a boy and a girl. rolleyes

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur

opps XD I should have put potencial, is true that he doesnt love her now, but maybe in the future right? XD

we will see in the end but whoever girl he's with e will be happy right wink
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11

There is nothing "gay" about love between a boy and a girl. rolleyes

Talking about romance all poetic like in that type of style is pretty gay.
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
Yes Sequitur

well, with Sakura of course he would be happy....erm...I don't think he would be happy with Hinata...he has never shown interest in her. really...I don't even know why Naruhina is so well liked in America. It's painfully one-sided.

Altho I don't think Hinata can even tell he is interested in Sakura, dispite how well she thinks she "knows" him. neutral Sorry, but I don't think so. It's like forcing Sasuke to be with Sakura...I don't see it happening.

It's just my opinion tho, and I'm not trying to make you change yours. so don't think anything of this in that regard. sweatdrop

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11

well, with Sakura of course he would be happy....erm...I don't think he would be happy with Hinata...he has never shown interest in her. really...I don't even know why Naruhina is so well liked in America. It's painfully one-sided.

Altho I don't think Hinata can even tell he is interested in Sakura, dispite how well she thinks she "knows" him. neutral Sorry, but I don't think so. It's like forcing Sasuke to be with Sakura...I don't see it happening.

It's just my opinion tho, and I'm not trying to make you change yours. so don't think anything of this in that regard. sweatdrop
umm ok, I honestly right now don't wanna type sweatdrop but I can show you a link to a post someone did on why they support and like naruhina that I said " I agree " Don't worry sweety, everyone will always have different likes and dislikes no matter what and just like you said , I don't plan to make you change what you like, however, I want to show some reasons I found that make me agree why I like them together. You don't need to read it if you dont want to wink
{--x--}

you only need to read that page since is the relevant one, ignore that is in fanfic.com yes
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11

umm ok, I honestly right now don't wanna type sweatdrop but I can show you a link to a post someone did on why they support and like naruhina that I said " I agree " Don't worry sweety, everyone will always have different likes and dislikes no matter what and just like you said , I don't plan to make you change what you like, however, I want to show some reasons I found that make me agree why I like them together. You don't need to read it if you dont want to wink
{--x--}

you only need to read that page since is the relevant one, ignore that is in fanfic.com yes

I don't need to read it, I used to be a Naruhina fan in 2006, so I know the reasons why people like it. I just don't like it anymore. Hinata's tunnel vision got really annoying. ( she turned into part 1 Sakura over Sasuke.) blah.
Her character used to have a little more depth...now she just seems really shallow. but that's just me. like I said, I used to like that pair....but Hinata fangirls too much. ( Naruto's big hand moment...LMAO...) Poor Neji. she got over his death in record time. confused

Hinata also used to be my fave female character, but she and Sakura reversed roles....Hinata is now the "fangirl" and Sakura is the one with other goals and doesn't think of Sasuke in every panel anymore.

funny how development changes people in a series isn't it? xd

Anyway.. I'll stop talking about this now...nice chat btw. 3nodding

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11

{--x--}

I don't need to read it, I used to be a Naruhina fan in 2006, so I know the reasons why people like it. I just don't like it anymore. Hinata's tunnel vision got really annoying. ( she turned into part 1 Sakura over Sasuke.) blah.
Her character used to have a little more depth...now she just seems really shallow. but that's just me. like I said, I used to like that pair....but Hinata fangirls too much. ( Naruto's big hand moment...LMAO...) Poor Neji. she got over his death in record time. confused

Hinata also used to be my fave female character, but she and Sakura reversed roles....Hinata is now the "fangirl" and Sakura is the one with other goals and doesn't think of Sasuke in every panel anymore.

funny how development changes people in a series isn't it? xd

Anyway.. I'll stop talking about this now...nice chat btw. 3nodding
Hinata is not a fangirl, she doesn't do anything Sakura used to do at all and Sakura still follows Sasukem is what Naruto and her do and that's all I'm gonna say. no problem sweety, is always nice having a friendly chat > v <

Hygienic Genius

Didn’t feel like reading through all the pages. But of course she’s not useless she has helped her teammates and is currently participating in the war, and she was kind of badass protecting Naruto mind you. Story-wise she isn’t useless either because her fight with Neji in part 1 helped develop Naruto’s own fight with Neji and her confession was one hell of a plot device that lead to Naruto meeting his father. But op should say something not just hearts that don’t explain a thing. neutral

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
I never thought she was :]
She has been my favorite character from day one.

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
Listen to Satan
Not with tits like those.

XDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items