Epicly Deranged wrote:

1. Sasuke
2. Itachi
3. Sai
4. Naruto
5. Tayuya
6. Orochimaru
7. Karin

An intresting list xD Anyone else care to list their favorite characters?

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Epicly Deranged
emotion_facepalm My eyes bleed.. This is why I decided to take a break from the Naruto fandom.

Funny. You're back in to the Naruto Forum, where fans and others reside.
Enough said. It wouldn't have made a difference if you left.
One less ignorant soul.

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hatake Kakashi Leaf Anbu
Quote:
Epicly Deranged wrote:

1. Sasuke
2. Itachi
3. Sai
4. Naruto
5. Tayuya
6. Orochimaru
7. Karin

An intresting list xD Anyone else care to list their favorite characters?
And Kakashi's not on it! Ahahahaha. twisted

I actually don't mind him. I use to like him. But once he decided to give up on Sasuke, that was it.

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
II_iMuddy_II
Epicly Deranged
emotion_facepalm My eyes bleed.. This is why I decided to take a break from the Naruto fandom.

One less ignorant soul.
I'm not here for you. So please refrain from speaking anymore nonsense. Not every Naruto fan is immature. Kakashi, for instance. And with that.. I'll leave you to talk to yourself.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Epicly Deranged
II_iMuddy_II
Epicly Deranged

One less ignorant soul.
I'm not here for you. So please refrain from speaking anymore nonsense. Not every Naruto fan is immature. Kakashi, for instance. And with that.. I'll leave you to talk to yourself.

Did I say you were? I much prefer a more intellectual soul.
I was never speaking nonsense, your assumptions are incredibly illogical as I never every Naruto fan is immature. lol

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
??? seekingCylem [?SC] AT ?:?? responded to memo.

[ Oh man, the responses here are some quality reading, for better and for worse. Kudos to the OP--not even being sarcastic.

Speaking of the OP, I personally don't like Sasuke, but I do like my fair share of crazy mofos. I'd assume if one were to give a reason for liking Sasuke beyond "he's cute" I suppose it would be because his background is so ridiculously tragic that it explains his behavior--giving a lot of disillusioned young fans (and Naruto himself!) the idea that he can be "fixed".

That said, what's so incredibly frustrating about Sasuke is that he WAS given the opportunity to recover. That was the reason Itachi left him alive and the whole basis of the first series of Naruto. Sasuke could have had friends and a future, but he forsook it in the name of revenge. It's a defining moment for his character, but that doesn't really make it any less "AAAHH, YOU IDIOT," for the viewers at home who have an objective perspective on the situation. Sasuke could have had it all if he were willing to rely on people, but he was shortsighted in his goals and messed everything up. Also, d**k points to Itachi too for thinking a child could handle that sort of logic after torturing them and murdering their family.

So I guess the fact that Sasuke is a flawed human is a reason to appreciate him.
]

[?SC] ceased responding to memo.

Dangerous Genius

Cwaniara
I like his character because under that mask of an evil guy there's someone sensitive with a good heart. He was attached to his family so much, that he couldn't live without them. He went through so much in his life that I just want to hug him. Maybe he made mistakes as every human, but from the time he was a little kid someone was trying to kill him. How would you guys react if a government killed your family and tried to kill you, if you had the power to protect yourself, of course you would use it.

So was Orochimaru. But no one seemed to give a flying ******** about him since everyone just knows his adult life. When he was younger and he was more useful than Sasuke since he had so much anbition to learn and be the best and he actually wanted to help people not suffer from seeing their loved ones die like he did and Tsunade did (he was the one who was present at both events when Nawaki and Dan died and experienced Tsunade's pain first handedly on top of knowing that his own parent were killed.)

He wanted to do something to help people copet even AFTER his parents died.

Sasuke wanted revenge from the start instead of forgiving himself for not being able to stop Itachi. He bitched, complained and every other line that he spoke was about how his brother was better than him. Without the chip on the shoulder (aka the Sharingan), Sasuke is actually pretty useless since he goes between emotionally distrubed to thoughtful, to confused, to sadistic. A ninja has to be able to control his emotions in battle when in essence Sasuke is controlled by his emotions [where half of you people say is a 'flawed human'].

Ever since Orochimaru was a little kid, he was hated. He was feared because of his looks (which we have no darn idea to why he even looked like that) and no one except Jiraiya wanted to get close to him. Sasuke had the whole damn village backing his a** up with love and yet he is the one who everyone is putting on a pedistal as 'bad guy yet can be saved' while people are shoving Orochimaru under the carpet as 'evil *****' when he is just 'the misunderstood werid looking kid that cracked when all he wanted was to do good for Konoha' (minus the fact that he wanted to destroy it later just like Sasuke is wanting to do now).

Apparently Sasuke's reasons for getting revenge is justified while Orochimaru's reasons are not even though he was basically backstabbed by the only 'father figure' he really had? I'm pretty sure most of us would have reacted the same way Orochimaru had and would want revenge.

If people can say Sasuke is a flawed character that can be saved, so could have Orochimaru. But people forget that Sasuke is bascially walking down through Orochimaru's path but with more help and guidance to deter him from that destructive path that no one tried getting Orochimaru off of.

Lizethel
I still like Sasuke for the most part.

He hasn't killed any of my favorite characters so far, although that's a lesser reason.

My favorite part is his absolutely unreasonable attitude and his insubordinate way of speaking to those older and at one time stronger than he was. Plus he has a fairly awesome team, with Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin.

AND he took care of Orochimaru heart

(And always good theme music where he is involved)

Technically Sasuke stole Orochimaru's music sheet.

And he did not take care of Orochimaru. Itachi was the one who you can say was the ONLY possible being who could take care of the Sannin (again due to genetics which in my opinion gives a handicap to anyone who is deemed weaker due to this) and he was the one who sealed him.

Not Sasuke.

Sasuke has not been able to kill anyone single handedly by his own hand without any interferance.
1) Fighting Orochiamru
The man was on his death bed. .___. He was dying and not at full power.

2) Fightin Deidara
Deidara blew himself up and without summoning Manda (Orochimaru's jutsu in a way) Sasuke would have been dead too.

3) Fighting Danzo
If Karin was not there to provide life energy (or whatever its called) by allowed Sasuke to bite her, he would have died.

4) The Sasuke Itachi fight.
Again, another character that was facing his death bed. If Orochimaru had not escaped from Sasuke using his hydra technique causing Itachi to use the last of his chakra to summon that Susanoo sword that Orochimaru wanted to seal him, Sasuke would have died. Plus, Itachi died on his own terms, not because Sasuke killed him.

As you can see, he did not kill anyone on his own with some kind of diversion from other characters or stupid things that just would fall under the category of 'god mod.'

And yet people find him badass .___.;

You know who really is badass?
Kabutomaru cause he became a powerful wild card in this war when no one expected that to happen.

Dangerous Genius

I deserve the damn Noble's Peace Prize.

Or an Oscar.

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
iLord Orochimaru

Or an Oscar.

[ Orochimaru for Naruto President. ]

Dangerous Genius

seekingCylem
iLord Orochimaru

Or an Oscar.

Imagine if Orochimaru was choosen to be Hokage instead of Minato?

We wouldn't have this bullshit. emotion_donotwant

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
iLord Orochimaru
seekingCylem
iLord Orochimaru

Or an Oscar.

[ Well, considering he was narcissistic enough to go flying off the deep end at the thought of not being Hokage, I can sort of see the hesitation at promoting him. Orochimaru's heart may have been in the right place, but he was rather heavy-handed in his approaches.

At the same time, I would also be upset if some kid at least 20-years younger than myself, and trained by my stupid teammate were promoted ahead of myself to lead our village.... Yeah. I can follow Orochimaru's reasoning. Anyone would lose faith in their superiors if they pulled that stunt.

...Still, the whole "experimenting on babies" thing...
]

Nebulous Sage

10,225 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
iLord Orochimaru

Lizethel

He hasn't killed any of my favorite characters so far, although that's a lesser reason.

My favorite part is his absolutely unreasonable attitude and his insubordinate way of speaking to those older and at one time stronger than he was. Plus he has a fairly awesome team, with Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin.

And he did not take care of Orochimaru. Itachi was the one who you can say was the ONLY possible being who could take care of the Sannin (again due to genetics which in my opinion gives a handicap to anyone who is deemed weaker due to this) and he was the one who sealed him.

Not Sasuke.

Sasuke has not been able to kill anyone single handedly by his own hand without any interferance.
1) Fighting Orochiamru

2) Fightin Deidara
Deidara blew himself up and without summoning Manda (Orochimaru's jutsu in a way) Sasuke would have been dead too.

3) Fighting Danzo
If Karin was not there to provide life energy (or whatever its called) by allowed Sasuke to bite her, he would have died.

Again, another character that was facing his death bed. If Orochimaru had not escaped from Sasuke using his hydra technique causing Itachi to use the last of his chakra to summon that Susanoo sword that Orochimaru wanted to seal him, Sasuke would have died. Plus, Itachi died on his own terms, not because Sasuke killed him.

As you can see, he did not kill anyone on his own with some kind of diversion from other characters or stupid things that just would fall under the category of 'god mod.'

Kabutomaru cause he became a powerful wild card in this war when no one expected that to happen.

Oh heavens no. Sasuke always needed/needs help in his fights. By "took care of Orochimaru" I meant he temporarily stopped him from causing problems. After all, who honestly thinks that Sasuke has actually fought a battle and won without any helping hands since the first half of Naruto?

Answer: ...only a fanatically dedicated supporter of Sasuke (and possibly Karin).

<Slight spoiler>

Kabuto is still a favorite of mine and has been since Naruto, but his end might be approaching with the latest manga releases cat_xp

Dangerous Genius

seekingCylem
iLord Orochimaru
seekingCylem
iLord Orochimaru

Or an Oscar.

[ Well, considering he was narcissistic enough to go flying off the deep end at the thought of not being Hokage, I can sort of see the hesitation at promoting him. Orochimaru's heart may have been in the right place, but he was rather heavy-handed in his approaches.

At the same time, I would also be upset if some kid at least 20-years younger than myself, and trained by my stupid teammate were promoted ahead of myself to lead our village.... Yeah. I can follow Orochimaru's reasoning. Anyone would lose faith in their superiors if they pulled that stunt.

]

Do not get me wrong. I am not all for "experimenting on babies" but he had his reasons.
A baby has less cells to mutate and control for a certain genotype then a full grown adult.
By going through this mindset, then he should of started to mutated zygote before they underwent their first mitotic division. But then he would have to kidnap surrogates and from what we know, he does not seem like the type of being that would harm a woman out of a battle of life and death.

Dangerous Genius

Lizethel
iLord Orochimaru

Lizethel

Not Sasuke.

1) Fighting Orochiamru

2) Fightin Deidara

3) Fighting Danzo

Oh heavens no. Sasuke always needed/needs help in his fights. By "took care of Orochimaru" I meant he temporarily stopped him from causing problems. After all, who honestly thinks that Sasuke has actually fought a battle and won without any helping hands since the first half of Naruto?

Answer: ...only a fanatically dedicated supporter of Sasuke (and possibly Karin).

<Slight spoiler>

Kabuto is still a favorite of mine and has been since Naruto, but his end might be approaching with the latest manga releases cat_xp

I loved Kabuto. I really hope he does not die, but I would not mind if he loses.

Spoiler;
But what really pissed me off about Kabutomaru was the whole "OROCHIMARU IS MY MASTER" only two seconds later to go "LOLOL OROCHIMARU IS A b***h. IM A ******** DRAGON NOW"

I mean seriously? How can someone who's true form is a giant white snake (that looks like the Snake Sage) not be a Snake Sage? .___. I call bullshit.

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
iLord Orochimaru
seekingCylem
iLord Orochimaru
seekingCylem
iLord Orochimaru

Or an Oscar.

]

Do not get me wrong. I am not all for "experimenting on babies" but he had his reasons.
A baby has less cells to mutate and control for a certain genotype then a full grown adult.
By going through this mindset, then he should of started to mutated zygote before they underwent their first mitotic division. But then he would have to kidnap surrogates and from what we know, he does not seem like the type of being that would harm a woman out of a battle of life and death.

[ Ah yes, that totally makes sense. That's what I like about Orochimaru--his logic is completely sound. He's creepy as hell, but the fact that he speaks the truth while doing so only makes it worse/better. :B

A Konoha led by Orochimaru would no doubt be a lot more Spartan and clinical than it is now, which is the antithesis of the series theme. THAT SAID, that would actually make Naruto a lot more interesting to contrast Naruto's ideals with those of the Leaf Village itself.
]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces