Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Grabber

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay for violence ^ ^

I'd like to begin this rather randon thread (By begin I mean after the above posted) by asking a question that has bothered me for years, and I would very much like everyones point on it.

Why do some* fans like Sasuke? His character, not his face....I would simply love to debate this in a friendly way and hear what others have to say. Do you like or dislike Sasuke? Your reasons? Help me understand...

*Apparently he has a large following...who knew?!

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like his character because under that mask of an evil guy there's someone sensitive with a good heart. He was attached to his family so much, that he couldn't live without them. He went through so much in his life that I just want to hug him. Maybe he made mistakes as every human, but from the time he was a little kid someone was trying to kill him. How would you guys react if a government killed your family and tried to kill you, if you had the power to protect yourself, of course you would use it.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Cwaniara
I like his character because under that mask of an evil guy there's someone sensitive with a good heart. He was attached to his family so much, that he couldn't live without them. He went through so much in his life that I just want to hug him. Maybe he made mistakes as every human, but from the time he was a little kid someone was trying to kill him. How would you guys react if a government killed your family and tried to kill you, if you had the power to protect yourself, of course you would use it.

What neutral
The guy's batshit insane. Saying otherwise is just... emotion_facepalm
I like him 'caz it's funny. emotion_awesome

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Cwaniara

What neutral

You like him because it's funny? It's also a reason for a emotion_facepalm

^Read the bolded, he went insane because life was so hard on him. But it can still change.

Timid Defender

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I like caracters that are crazy, emotional, complex, some times bad, obscene, odd and a bit of a mystery or enigma.

He fits the first 4

Nebulous Sage

10,225 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I still like Sasuke for the most part.

He hasn't killed any of my favorite characters so far, although that's a lesser reason.

My favorite part is his absolutely unreasonable attitude and his insubordinate way of speaking to those older and at one time stronger than he was. Plus he has a fairly awesome team, with Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin.

AND he took care of Orochimaru heart

(And always good theme music where he is involved)

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Cwaniara
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Cwaniara

What neutral

You like him because it's funny? It's also a reason for a emotion_facepalm

^Read the bolded, he went insane because life was so hard on him. But it can still change.

Sure, I'd use it, but shitting on his brother's memory like that... no, that's not a good guy deep down. It's a draco in leather pants.
Will he be redeemed? Yes. But that's because Naruto's basically Ninja Jesus, not because Sasuke's secretly a good guy deep down.
He didn't even need to kill Karin. neutral Danzo's got a head, you know. Stab him between the eyes.
He didn't need to kill Sakura, either. He would've if he hadn't been stopped.
I don't like sasuke cuz it seems he can't think for himself. he let itachi get into his head so bad to leave everything he loved and now with tobi, he's letting tobi get into his head and killed those he loved.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Lizethel

He hasn't killed any of my favorite characters so far, although that's a lesser reason.

My favorite part is his absolutely unreasonable attitude and his insubordinate way of speaking to those older and at one time stronger than he was. Plus he has a fairly awesome team, with Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin.

I can vouch for the bolded. emotion_awesome

xLeafNinja
I don't like sasuke cuz it seems he can't think for himself. he let itachi get into his head so bad to leave everything he loved and now with tobi, he's letting tobi get into his head and killed those he loved.

Yeah, no, I'm still not sure why he's listening to and trusting a guy who's so very obviously using him for his own crazy Instrumentality plan and admitted to killing his family. neutral
But hey, it's anti-Talk no Jutsu. Sasuke spent so much time building a defense against regular TnJ that he left himself open for anti-TnJ emotion_awesome
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Lizethel

I can vouch for the bolded. emotion_awesome

xLeafNinja

Yeah, no, I'm still not sure why he's listening to and trusting a guy who's so very obviously using him for his own crazy Instrumentality plan and admitted to killing his family. neutral
But hey, it's anti-Talk no Jutsu. Sasuke spent so much time building a defense against regular TnJ that he left himself open for anti-TnJ emotion_awesome

I liked sasuke in part 1 of naruto when they were 13-14 years old but not now

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like his twisted mind.
He's pretty messed up in the head and utterly confused at times- fffff.
I like that. I like him for the reasons people hate him for.

Moonlight Bunny

8,500 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
xx Dragon-Pie xx

Sure, I'd use it, but shitting on his brother's memory like that... no, that's not a good guy deep down. It's a draco in leather pants.
Will he be redeemed? Yes. But that's because Naruto's basically Ninja Jesus, not because Sasuke's secretly a good guy deep down.
He didn't even need to kill Karin. neutral Danzo's got a head, you know. Stab him between the eyes.

She was gonna kill him, of course he had to kill her(and should have)... mad And he didn't think he was against Itachi, but he thought he was doing it for him. He was killing those that made his nii-san suffer.

Of course, after listening Tobi, Sasuke did go off his head but that is what I like about Sasuke - he's not perfect. He seem more human than the others. He was young when Itachi killed the clan, and at that point Sasuke had so much love for his family and more-so for his brother. So, now he refuses it, because he feels it him more, and then only gets in his way. This is how I see it though... sweatdrop

Dangerous Grabber

I have lost hope in mankind.... xD Nothing any of you said makes any bloody sense to me. Im sorry, I still don't see it. -Runs hands through my hair and yells- I just dont get it!

Here is what I will agree on, if you can call it 'agree'. Naruto is like the Ninja-Jesus. I do believe in the end he will save his friend Sasuke, but even that wont justify the guys character. Sasuke has always been a p***k. His attitude from episodes 40-on in Naruto to Shippuden is the sort of person I avoid in life, because lets face it we all know/knew a Sasuke in life.

Im trying to understand, maybe in truth I dont want to understand. But hey, I wanted to see what people had to say here about the kid and I got it. Thanks everyone xD

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Prudence1
xx Dragon-Pie xx

She was gonna kill him, of course he had to kill her(and should have)... mad And he didn't think he was against Itachi, but he thought he was doing it for him. He was killing those that made his nii-san suffer.

Of course, after listening Tobi, Sasuke did go off his head but that is what I like about Sasuke - he's not perfect. He seem more human than the others. He was young when Itachi killed the clan, and at that point Sasuke had so much love for his family and more-so for his brother. So, now he refuses it, because he feels it him more, and then only gets in his way. This is how I see it though... sweatdrop
Well yeah, but he didn't know that at the time. As far as he knew, she was just his former teammate who wanted to join him. she should've died

Makes sense, but he's just gone too far. emotion_facepalm
I only like him 'caz his insanity makes me lul.

Moonlight Bunny

8,500 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Prudence1
xx Dragon-Pie xx

Well yeah, but he didn't know that at the time. As far as he knew, she was just his former teammate who wanted to join him. she should've died

Makes sense, but he's just gone too far. emotion_facepalm
I only like him 'caz his insanity makes me lul.

Not yet he hasn't, emotion_awesome I'm hoping his current phase stays.
And I think he knew Sakura's intentions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff