Welcome to Gaia! ::

iLord Orochimaru
Cwaniara
I like his character because under that mask of an evil guy there's someone sensitive with a good heart. He was attached to his family so much, that he couldn't live without them. He went through so much in his life that I just want to hug him. Maybe he made mistakes as every human, but from the time he was a little kid someone was trying to kill him. How would you guys react if a government killed your family and tried to kill you, if you had the power to protect yourself, of course you would use it.

So was Orochimaru. But no one seemed to give a flying ******** about him since everyone just knows his adult life. When he was younger and he was more useful than Sasuke since he had so much anbition to learn and be the best and he actually wanted to help people not suffer from seeing their loved ones die like he did and Tsunade did (he was the one who was present at both events when Nawaki and Dan died and experienced Tsunade's pain first handedly on top of knowing that his own parent were killed.)

He wanted to do something to help people copet even AFTER his parents died.

Sasuke wanted revenge from the start instead of forgiving himself for not being able to stop Itachi. He bitched, complained and every other line that he spoke was about how his brother was better than him. Without the chip on the shoulder (aka the Sharingan), Sasuke is actually pretty useless since he goes between emotionally distrubed to thoughtful, to confused, to sadistic. A ninja has to be able to control his emotions in battle when in essence Sasuke is controlled by his emotions [where half of you people say is a 'flawed human'].

Ever since Orochimaru was a little kid, he was hated. He was feared because of his looks (which we have no darn idea to why he even looked like that) and no one except Jiraiya wanted to get close to him. Sasuke had the whole damn village backing his a** up with love and yet he is the one who everyone is putting on a pedistal as 'bad guy yet can be saved' while people are shoving Orochimaru under the carpet as 'evil *****' when he is just 'the misunderstood werid looking kid that cracked when all he wanted was to do good for Konoha' (minus the fact that he wanted to destroy it later just like Sasuke is wanting to do now).

Apparently Sasuke's reasons for getting revenge is justified while Orochimaru's reasons are not even though he was basically backstabbed by the only 'father figure' he really had? I'm pretty sure most of us would have reacted the same way Orochimaru had and would want revenge.

If people can say Sasuke is a flawed character that can be saved, so could have Orochimaru. But people forget that Sasuke is bascially walking down through Orochimaru's path but with more help and guidance to deter him from that destructive path that no one tried getting Orochimaru off of.

Lizethel
I still like Sasuke for the most part.

He hasn't killed any of my favorite characters so far, although that's a lesser reason.

My favorite part is his absolutely unreasonable attitude and his insubordinate way of speaking to those older and at one time stronger than he was. Plus he has a fairly awesome team, with Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin.

AND he took care of Orochimaru heart

(And always good theme music where he is involved)

Technically Sasuke stole Orochimaru's music sheet.

And he did not take care of Orochimaru. Itachi was the one who you can say was the ONLY possible being who could take care of the Sannin (again due to genetics which in my opinion gives a handicap to anyone who is deemed weaker due to this) and he was the one who sealed him.

Not Sasuke.

Sasuke has not been able to kill anyone single handedly by his own hand without any interferance.
1) Fighting Orochiamru
The man was on his death bed. .___. He was dying and not at full power.

2) Fightin Deidara
Deidara blew himself up and without summoning Manda (Orochimaru's jutsu in a way) Sasuke would have been dead too.

3) Fighting Danzo
If Karin was not there to provide life energy (or whatever its called) by allowed Sasuke to bite her, he would have died.

4) The Sasuke Itachi fight.
Again, another character that was facing his death bed. If Orochimaru had not escaped from Sasuke using his hydra technique causing Itachi to use the last of his chakra to summon that Susanoo sword that Orochimaru wanted to seal him, Sasuke would have died. Plus, Itachi died on his own terms, not because Sasuke killed him.

As you can see, he did not kill anyone on his own with some kind of diversion from other characters or stupid things that just would fall under the category of 'god mod.'

And yet people find him badass .___.;

You know who really is badass?
Kabutomaru cause he became a powerful wild card in this war when no one expected that to happen.

awesome post Orochi-kun! heart

Dangerous Genius

fancynancy11
iLord Orochimaru
Cwaniara
I like his character because under that mask of an evil guy there's someone sensitive with a good heart. He was attached to his family so much, that he couldn't live without them. He went through so much in his life that I just want to hug him. Maybe he made mistakes as every human, but from the time he was a little kid someone was trying to kill him. How would you guys react if a government killed your family and tried to kill you, if you had the power to protect yourself, of course you would use it.

So was Orochimaru. But no one seemed to give a flying ******** about him since everyone just knows his adult life. When he was younger and he was more useful than Sasuke since he had so much anbition to learn and be the best and he actually wanted to help people not suffer from seeing their loved ones die like he did and Tsunade did (he was the one who was present at both events when Nawaki and Dan died and experienced Tsunade's pain first handedly on top of knowing that his own parent were killed.)

He wanted to do something to help people copet even AFTER his parents died.

Sasuke wanted revenge from the start instead of forgiving himself for not being able to stop Itachi. He bitched, complained and every other line that he spoke was about how his brother was better than him. Without the chip on the shoulder (aka the Sharingan), Sasuke is actually pretty useless since he goes between emotionally distrubed to thoughtful, to confused, to sadistic. A ninja has to be able to control his emotions in battle when in essence Sasuke is controlled by his emotions [where half of you people say is a 'flawed human'].

Ever since Orochimaru was a little kid, he was hated. He was feared because of his looks (which we have no darn idea to why he even looked like that) and no one except Jiraiya wanted to get close to him. Sasuke had the whole damn village backing his a** up with love and yet he is the one who everyone is putting on a pedistal as 'bad guy yet can be saved' while people are shoving Orochimaru under the carpet as 'evil *****' when he is just 'the misunderstood werid looking kid that cracked when all he wanted was to do good for Konoha' (minus the fact that he wanted to destroy it later just like Sasuke is wanting to do now).

Apparently Sasuke's reasons for getting revenge is justified while Orochimaru's reasons are not even though he was basically backstabbed by the only 'father figure' he really had? I'm pretty sure most of us would have reacted the same way Orochimaru had and would want revenge.

If people can say Sasuke is a flawed character that can be saved, so could have Orochimaru. But people forget that Sasuke is bascially walking down through Orochimaru's path but with more help and guidance to deter him from that destructive path that no one tried getting Orochimaru off of.

Lizethel
I still like Sasuke for the most part.

He hasn't killed any of my favorite characters so far, although that's a lesser reason.

My favorite part is his absolutely unreasonable attitude and his insubordinate way of speaking to those older and at one time stronger than he was. Plus he has a fairly awesome team, with Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin.

AND he took care of Orochimaru heart

(And always good theme music where he is involved)

Technically Sasuke stole Orochimaru's music sheet.

And he did not take care of Orochimaru. Itachi was the one who you can say was the ONLY possible being who could take care of the Sannin (again due to genetics which in my opinion gives a handicap to anyone who is deemed weaker due to this) and he was the one who sealed him.

Not Sasuke.

Sasuke has not been able to kill anyone single handedly by his own hand without any interferance.
1) Fighting Orochiamru
The man was on his death bed. .___. He was dying and not at full power.

2) Fightin Deidara
Deidara blew himself up and without summoning Manda (Orochimaru's jutsu in a way) Sasuke would have been dead too.

3) Fighting Danzo
If Karin was not there to provide life energy (or whatever its called) by allowed Sasuke to bite her, he would have died.

4) The Sasuke Itachi fight.
Again, another character that was facing his death bed. If Orochimaru had not escaped from Sasuke using his hydra technique causing Itachi to use the last of his chakra to summon that Susanoo sword that Orochimaru wanted to seal him, Sasuke would have died. Plus, Itachi died on his own terms, not because Sasuke killed him.

As you can see, he did not kill anyone on his own with some kind of diversion from other characters or stupid things that just would fall under the category of 'god mod.'

And yet people find him badass .___.;

You know who really is badass?
Kabutomaru cause he became a powerful wild card in this war when no one expected that to happen.

awesome post Orochi-kun! heart

Thanks ;] And thank you for the tip!

Dangerous Genius

Still think that I should win an award.

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Forsythia

"For the sake of the shinobi world, for the sake of Konoha, and for your [Sasuke's] sake, Itachi risked everything." (Naruto Shippūden episode 140, 1 minute 20ish seconds through 1 minute 30ish seconds )

Tobi/Madara did tell Sasuke Itachi did it for Konoha, right off the bat. The flashback in the most recent chapter of the manga reinforces it.

"He did it for these people...for people who just labeled him a traitor." (Naruto chapter 581, page 8, panel 4)

Getting revenge against Konoha for his brother's suffering is flying in the face of all Itachi stood for; it defiles his memory. Whether you want to see it or not does not change the fact that if Sasuke succeeds in destroying Konoha he would be destroying that for which Itachi gave up everything. If Sasuke truly cared about Itachi, he'd be trying to protect Konoha the way Itachi did.

Yeah, Itachi did that for Konoha. But Sasuke thought Konoha ordered to kill his clan because they feared them, that it was on their whim. So he decided to get revenge, because his brother might be blindly loyal in his eyes, but the truth is no one should take others peoples lifes like that. It's a murder and Konoha elders should pay for that. If I had power like Sasuke, I would react just like him. He doesn't know his clan was plotting something against Konoha. Still, it wasn't a reason to kill everyone. If Itachi has a good reason and will explain his intentions in front of Sasuke, he'll probably start thinking differently about the whole situation. But as for now, what he's doing is justice in his eyes. It's not just Sasuke's fault as everyone lie to him all the time or not tell him anything at all.
I don't like him, but I don't hate him, either.

He's an idiot. He let his emotions get the best of him and he made all the wrong decisions. Even after knowing Itachi's true ambitions and even SPEAKING to him, he still wants to destroy the Leaf.

I do feel bad for him. I'm gonna cut his duckbutt hair off, though.

Falcon351's Wife

Barton Lover

39,375 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Cwaniara
Forsythia

"For the sake of the shinobi world, for the sake of Konoha, and for your [Sasuke's] sake, Itachi risked everything." (Naruto Shippūden episode 140, 1 minute 20ish seconds through 1 minute 30ish seconds )

Tobi/Madara did tell Sasuke Itachi did it for Konoha, right off the bat. The flashback in the most recent chapter of the manga reinforces it.

"He did it for these people...for people who just labeled him a traitor." (Naruto chapter 581, page 8, panel 4)

Getting revenge against Konoha for his brother's suffering is flying in the face of all Itachi stood for; it defiles his memory. Whether you want to see it or not does not change the fact that if Sasuke succeeds in destroying Konoha he would be destroying that for which Itachi gave up everything. If Sasuke truly cared about Itachi, he'd be trying to protect Konoha the way Itachi did.

Yeah, Itachi did that for Konoha. But Sasuke thought Konoha ordered to kill his clan because they feared them, that it was on their whim. So he decided to get revenge, because his brother might be blindly loyal in his eyes, but the truth is no one should take others peoples lifes like that. It's a murder and Konoha elders should pay for that. If I had power like Sasuke, I would react just like him. He doesn't know his clan was plotting something against Konoha. Still, it wasn't a reason to kill everyone. If Itachi has a good reason and will explain his intentions in front of Sasuke, he'll probably start thinking differently about the whole situation. But as for now, what he's doing is justice in his eyes. It's not just Sasuke's fault as everyone lie to him all the time or not tell him anything at all.

Earlier, you wrote:

How did [Sasuke] s**t on his brother's memory?

I have explained how Sasuke has done that. He knows it all now, and he's still set to destroy Konoha. That would be the exact opposite of what Itachi wanted. Regardless of who told Itachi to do what or why they wanted him to, Sasuke has known since he met Tobi/Madara that Itachi did it, "For the sake of the shinobi world, for the sake of Konoha, and for your [Sasuke's] sake."

I'm not arguing whether Sasuke feels what he's trying to do is justice--he's said it. I'm not arguing he'd demented because of all the lies and trauma--he's demonstrated it time and again. I'm arguing that he's defiling his brother's memory. Sasuke's not trying to kill just Koharu and Homura; he's trying to destroy all of Konoha. Changing the angle at which you approach the topic doesn't change the reality that Sasuke is defiling his brother's memory by wanting to destroy what his brother was trying to protect.

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Forsythia

Earlier, you wrote:

How did [Sasuke] s**t on his brother's memory?

I have explained how Sasuke has done that. He knows it all now, and he's still set to destroy Konoha. That would be the exact opposite of what Itachi wanted. Regardless of who told Itachi to do what or why they wanted him to, Sasuke has known since he met Tobi/Madara that Itachi did it, "For the sake of the shinobi world, for the sake of Konoha, and for your [Sasuke's] sake."

I'm not arguing whether Sasuke feels what he's trying to do is justice--he's said it. I'm not arguing he'd demented because of all the lies and trauma--he's demonstrated it time and again. I'm arguing that he's defiling his brother's memory. Sasuke's not trying to kill just Koharu and Homura; he's trying to destroy all of Konoha. Changing the angle at which you approach the topic doesn't change the reality that Sasuke is defiling his brother's memory by wanting to destroy what his brother was trying to protect.

In his reasoning, he's trying to clean his brother's name. In front of the world Itachi is a criminal. He's definately not shiting on his brother memory. Maybe he's going against his will, because he thinks that's the better way. But you can't call it shiting on Itachi's memory, when his intentions are opposite. All his thoughts are gathered around his brother and family now. He doesn't understand lots of things as everyone lie to him constantly. So you can't blame him for taking that path in the state he's now.

Ferocious Browser

Hate his pathetically emo a** to hell. He's is just such an obnoxiously annoying character. He doesn't understand anything and lets everyone manipulate him... just ugh! Die already!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff