Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Sex Symbol

TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
Neon Wasteland
Javier Cross
Neon Wasteland

Best response to this lol.

Somebody's gotta say it, beats explaining the sins Gaia's Naruto fan-branch committed in the past.
Plus it saves time. blaugh

It does. I mean damn people still think Naruto and Bleach hate isn't valid. I think them being long a** boring fillers makes all the hate beyond valid. The fact that the fan base act like it's God tier work.

You might want to update your information on the fandom, because at the moment even the youngest viewers are complaining their intelligence is being insulted and that they just want it to end.

We hate this series more than any critic could possibly fathom because we've wasted 15 years waiting for it to get better. We rode this trainwreck into the ground with our fingers crossed chanting "Kishimoto will fix it, Kishimoto will save us" But Kishimoto had abandoned us long ago. We were ******** from the word "shippuden" and part of us knew it but we kept crawling back like a good b***h because we remembered season one and as long as we saw the retard in an orange tracksuit playing ninja we had hope. We were stupid then. Now we're just weak.

You won Kishi. you broke us.

These series are meant to help sell magazines and whatever else their sponsors (Bandai, Nitendo, Apple, Google) are selling to the Japanese market. Unless you're a young boy living in Japan, or a regular buyer of the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, your thoughts and criticisms of the series, not matter how valid, don't mean much to Kishimoto and the editors of Shonen Jump.

It's cool to criticize the series. I admit to getting bored and/or fed up with it a number of times during it's long run. Just know that, ultimately, the series wasn't meant for us to begin with, at least not primarily anyway.

Yes, our criticism means nothing because manga only exists to sell and authors never take pride in their work.

Quality variations are a thing even in material aimed at a younger demographic.
I enjoy naruto. Constant filler and flashbacks shoved down my throat is not setting I enjoyed but I was in it for the long haul.

Ps. When an anime/manga is to short people complain. When it's to long people stillllllll complain. There is no sweet spot. We will always want more then complain when we get it hahaha.
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
Neon Wasteland
Javier Cross
Neon Wasteland

Somebody's gotta say it, beats explaining the sins Gaia's Naruto fan-branch committed in the past.

It does. I mean damn people still think Naruto and Bleach hate isn't valid. I think them being long a** boring fillers makes all the hate beyond valid. The fact that the fan base act like it's God tier work.

You might want to update your information on the fandom, because at the moment even the youngest viewers are complaining their intelligence is being insulted and that they just want it to end.

We hate this series more than any critic could possibly fathom because we've wasted 15 years waiting for it to get better. We rode this trainwreck into the ground with our fingers crossed chanting "Kishimoto will fix it, Kishimoto will save us" But Kishimoto had abandoned us long ago. We were ******** from the word "shippuden" and part of us knew it but we kept crawling back like a good b***h because we remembered season one and as long as we saw the retard in an orange tracksuit playing ninja we had hope. We were stupid then. Now we're just weak.

These series are meant to help sell magazines and whatever else their sponsors (Bandai, Nitendo, Apple, Google) are selling to the Japanese market. Unless you're a young boy living in Japan, or a regular buyer of the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, your thoughts and criticisms of the series, not matter how valid, don't mean much to Kishimoto and the editors of Shonen Jump.

It's cool to criticize the series. I admit to getting bored and/or fed up with it a number of times during it's long run. Just know that, ultimately, the series wasn't meant for us to begin with, at least not primarily anyway.

Yes, our criticism means nothing because manga only exists to sell and authors never take pride in their work.

I don't see how any of this is valid. If you don't like it then don't readwatch it. No one put a gun to anyone's head and said "keep up with this anime/manga or I will blow your head off." It's not rocket science. It's a simple choice so if your pissed about the series then you have no one to blame but yourself. So shut it. whee

Aged Sex Symbol

xXDemonTakatoXx
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
Neon Wasteland

I don't see how any of this is valid. If you don't like it then don't readwatch it. No one put a gun to anyone's head and said "keep up with this anime/manga or I will blow your head off." It's not rocket science. It's a simple choice so if your pissed about the series then you have no one to blame but yourself. So shut it. whee

If you can still manage to enjoy this trainwreck then by all means. I truly envy you. This series has been a fixture in my life for 10 years, and I wanted a fitting ending providing closure. ******** me for holding it to some sort of standard.
SS_ShitStorm
xXDemonTakatoXx
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
Neon Wasteland

If you can still manage to enjoy this trainwreck then by all means. I truly envy you. This series has been a fixture in my life for 10 years, and I wanted a fitting ending providing closure. ******** me for holding it to some sort of standard.

And you may get your ending. It's not over yet. I know I will never watch the first naruto again and I will probably never watch shippuden again either. It's was definitely far from perfect but maybe I had a different experience because I did not watch any of the filler that did not interest me. I am sorry you feel that way though. I have a similar feeling towards bleach.

Tipsy Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Ah, wonderful. I bet this is going to make people talk about it more, though.
raspdere
Ah, wonderful. I bet this is going to make people talk about it more, though.

Unless this series can turn things around for the better in a tasteful manner, most of the talk will border on it being Infamous rather than it being Famous.

What happened with The Potter-world and Dot Hack(.Hack) that in terms of endings, this matter's unable to learn from either in those regards?
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
Neon Wasteland
Javier Cross
Neon Wasteland

Shonen manga, especially series published in Weekly Shonen Jump, are made to sell. Once published in Jump, the direction of each series isn't entirely up to the mangaka. Editors, reader polls, sponsors and even board members of Shueisha can, and will, influence the direction of the manga. Mangaka who want more artistic freedom tend to self publish or write seinen series, which usually earns them less money than if they were published in a shonen magazine.

Naruto, through it's decade and a half long run, has entertained multiple generations of children, and I'm pretty sure Kishimoto is proud of that fact.

Aged Sex Symbol

TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
Neon Wasteland

Shonen manga, especially series published in Weekly Shonen Jump, are made to sell. Once published in Jump, the direction of each series isn't entirely up to the mangaka. Editors, reader polls, sponsors and even board members of Shueisha can, and will, influence the direction of the manga. Mangaka who want more artistic freedom tend to self publish or write seinen series, which usually earns them less money than if they were published in a shonen magazine.

Naruto, through it's decade and a half long run, has entertained multiple generations of children, and I'm pretty sure Kishimoto is proud of that fact.

Kishimoto himself has admitted that he doesn't really know what he's doing anymore and is looking forward to it's end.

Xx-Ryuhime-xX's Husband

Hallowed Phantom

14,575 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
eh, bound to end sometime. It's just sad that it out did bleach.
Neon Wasteland
Good Riddance you long, boring mess.

ANN Let's see how many people come in here butthurt.

OMG! I'm going to miss Naruto! sad I love Naruto!
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
Neon Wasteland

Kishimoto himself has admitted that he doesn't really know what he's doing anymore and is looking forward to it's end.

Well, he did announce the ending a year ago, and he had said, in an early 2012 interview, that he had already settled on an ending. I'm not sure where you got that quote, but I'm sure that he meant that he had no idea what to add to the Naruto story to take it further and that he's happy to end it where it is.

For a mangaka to flat out say that they have no idea what they're doing anymore is professional suicide. Unless they're planning to walk away from the industry, it's not a very smart thing to admit to.
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
Neon Wasteland

I don't believe you're lying about this, but Just-in-case, you got links to the exact quotes and citing on where Kishimoto said it?

I'm interested in reading it, no lies.

Lunatic

Is anyone waiting for Madara to just come out of the blue and kill everyone with superhuman Ninja comets of death?

Aged Sex Symbol

Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX

I don't believe you're lying about this, but Just-in-case, you got links to the exact quotes and citing on where Kishimoto said it?

I'm interested in reading it, no lies.

If you google "Kishimoto doesn't know how to kill Madara" it should come up. I'm sifting through right now and having one hell of a time trying to find it.

I'm sure this does wonders for my credibility.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff