Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Restorer

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
I loved naruto when all of them were young. Sasuke was cool person with a heavy past, Naruto grew on me (the moment when he called Sasuke a scaredy cat!!) and Sakura... was bearable. Kakashi was given respect for his strength and wasn't pushed aside like he is right now in the manga.

Ever since Shippuden has started, everything went haywire. Sasuke went psycho, Naruto became a philosopher constantly preaching about "bonds" and "nakama" and miraculously Sakura is still in love with the person who tried to kill her. Plus, Kakashi was pushed aside.

I'm happy that it is finally ending, but I just hope it has a decent ending for the sake of the old days.
SS_ShitStorm
Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm
TuckyX
SS_ShitStorm

Yes, our criticism means nothing because manga only exists to sell and authors never take pride in their work.

Quality variations are a thing even in material aimed at a younger demographic.

Shonen manga, especially series published in Weekly Shonen Jump, are made to sell. Once published in Jump, the direction of each series isn't entirely up to the mangaka. Editors, reader polls, sponsors and even board members of Shueisha can, and will, influence the direction of the manga. Mangaka who want more artistic freedom tend to self publish or write seinen series, which usually earns them less money than if they were published in a shonen magazine.

Naruto, through it's decade and a half long run, has entertained multiple generations of children, and I'm pretty sure Kishimoto is proud of that fact.

Kishimoto himself has admitted that he doesn't really know what he's doing anymore and is looking forward to it's end.

I don't believe you're lying about this, but Just-in-case, you got links to the exact quotes and citing on where Kishimoto said it?

I'm interested in reading it, no lies.

If you google "Kishimoto doesn't know how to kill Madara" it should come up. I'm sifting through right now and having one hell of a time trying to find it.

I'm sure this does wonders for my credibility.

I know you are not lying, we will await the precise link until further notice.
Let it be known that if I were to do an Antagonist, I'd at least reveal the possible ways to destroy the Antagonist in question, and in the event I don't do that?
I'll simply toss someone of the Ballparks of 616 Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange(Marvel), Post-Timeskip Dark Schneider of b*****d!?, or Post-OVA 3 Original!-Tenchi Masaki(Tenchi Muyo) just to compensate for it really.

Chirpy Hitomi Chan
''

You are not the only one who missed the times when Sasuke and Sakura were tolerable, though Post-(first) Betrayal, I don't know what the hell happened.
goodbye kakashi sensei u will always be in my heart ;-;
minor renaissance
finally

It's gotta end sooner or later.

Gracious Businessman

6,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Naruto = ending!!!??? I don't believe it!!!!
RPGfan2005
Naruto = ending!!!??? I don't believe it!!!!

It's ending, BELIEVE IT!!!!
It's Over, BELIEVE IT!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas