7,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
whimsicaldreamer
Zero_unit Kouya
whimsicaldreamer
Ok so I am officially insane this nano.
I have come up with a third idea to use if I finish my first two I have planned. And because I have this idea I am going to get to it.
I am going to be writing 150k at least this year. It is a good thing that I have a lot of free time.
You were here last year as well, right?
I'm pretty sure you blew the rest of us out of the dust!
(sorry if I'm getting you confused with someone else >.>'')

Yeah I was here last year and reached 50k on the 15th.

I followed through at 50K on the 19th, but I wasn't able to write a couple days because I went down to the states and was with family in a hotel.

Revered Nerd

Mixy-Chan
whimsicaldreamer
Zero_unit Kouya
whimsicaldreamer
Ok so I am officially insane this nano.
I have come up with a third idea to use if I finish my first two I have planned. And because I have this idea I am going to get to it.
I am going to be writing 150k at least this year. It is a good thing that I have a lot of free time.
You were here last year as well, right?
I'm pretty sure you blew the rest of us out of the dust!
(sorry if I'm getting you confused with someone else >.>'')

Yeah I was here last year and reached 50k on the 15th.

I followed through at 50K on the 19th, but I wasn't able to write a couple days because I went down to the states and was with family in a hotel.

It seemed everybody last year ran into the loss of the internet and writing time due to family.
This year I am going to miss it the second weekend of November because we are going to be at my grandmothers house then and she has no internet.

Witty Warrior

Mixy,

Hehe, well maybe you can use some of your dream in your book (:

The only thing to look out for is stroke order when doing the flashcards. Teachers will really get on your case about that. Even if it looks the same as a finished product, if a Japanese person sees you writing it the wrong way they will probably correct you.

I haven’t played Go Fish in ages. I miss card games!

How many episodes of Pokemon are there now days? Isn’t it up to some crazy number?

Ew research papers. I need to be studying, but eff it >.> I’m a procrastinator (and yet somehow I miraculously have a 4.0gpa haha).

I made a cover for mine, posting it shortly (:

Witty Warrior

My cover. Graphics making is not my forte e.o
Sorry that its so big.

User Image

Distinct Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
W- Just because your at a place with no internet, shouldn't mean you can't write. bring a notebook if you have to. That way your book will never be on pause.

Z- I highly doubt that my dream will have any place in my book, to weird and I want my book to make sense without turning into a marshmellow....

I don't actualy normal have a problem with stroke order...they all follow some sort of pattern I find. And the way I write them, I don't think about it...it just happens to be correct....

There are tons of epsodes. there are 71 alone in the first season...I'm on like 30 something.

I at least need tog et the early research done. The paper sin't due until the 24th...so I mean it's not a hard thing to write, consiidering it only has to be 5 pages double spaced...roughly 2000 words or so.

Can't wait to see the cover! Edit//It's awesome

Revered Nerd

Zero
That is a nice cover.

Edit
Mixy
I will have my laptop so I can write how much depends on who is going to be there.
I just will not be able to update my word count. User Image

Witty Warrior

Whimsy,

Thank you (:

Mixy,

And now I want a marshmallow xD

Ah, patterns are dangerous things to fall into sometimes. The characters for左hidari (left) and 右migi (right) start with the exact same radical, but they radical is written in a different order for both of them.

I applaud your determination to watch all of the episodes. I don’t have the patience…that and I’m too busy watching all the episodes of Xena xD

Double spacing is my savior in many papers <3

And thanks ^-^

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I am so excited for NaNo this year!! =D 7 days!! WOOO!!
Question for Wrimos: Do you do intensive outlining, or just wing it?
I will usually get a general idea for how I want my story to go, but I won't really outline.

Dapper Fatcat

Dear god I go off to class and the thread ups four pages D< God you guys.

Ever since NaNo '09 I've been outlining, which kinda failed around chapter 14 last year and I just cannot get past chapter 21 in this year's. Literally I just have
Quote:
Chapter 21: In which maybe there’s plot stuff happening.
-- July something or another

The stupid climax eludes me DDx

It's almost Novemberrrrr
WritingaRockStar
I will usually get a general idea for how I want my story to go, but I won't really outline.

Extreme winging it. I hate outlines and I don't even know who any of my characters are. I have a vague premise to start on and I haven't figured out if the end is the end or the middle.

I do know I'm going to have snakes named after noodles.

ElenaAna's Partner In Crime

Beloved Star

7,150 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
I'd really love to! Hopefully I'll have the time! smile I'm going to be doing a fantasyish sort of thing. need to start outlining.... anyone have any non cliche ideas for me?

Revered Nerd

Echowindsong

Do you have an idea to work off of? If we are given some more info we could probably help you more.

Peaceful Lunatic

WritingaRockStar

I wing it most years. I have a semi-outline this year, but a totally different plotline is begging me to be used instead, one that has no planning whatsoever. haha.

Witty Warrior

Evil Little Monster Me
WritingaRockStar

Extreme winging it. I hate outlines and I don't even know who any of my characters are. I have a vague premise to start on and I haven't figured out if the end is the end or the middle.

I do know I'm going to have snakes named after noodles.
yay for winging it! characters and general plot ready, the rest of it will come eventually haha

Revered Nerd

So how many plot bunnies has the Halloween event bred for you?

I am going to have a masquerade ball and am trying to figure out how it will be relevant and when it will happen.

I need November to come before I decide the elves have the cure for cancer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff