Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Receiver

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey! It's the last week of NaNo! I may or may not continue to livestream, but I wrote 3k last night! I powered ahead, just barely, of the goal, after being behind since the 9th!

So I have 8 days to write Almost 13k!

How much do you have left? Are you ahead or behind?

HOW DO YOU PLAN TO CELEBRATE GLORIOUS VICTORY ON DECEMBER THE 1ST?!

I plan on the manliest feast.

Dapper Werewolf

Ehehe. I have 14k right now... so, 36k left and 7 days to write it. Oddly enough I still haven't decided to give it up. This is my third year though and I've already won twice, so I don't want to break my little "streak." It's awesome that you're ahead though!

Tipsy Receiver

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just barely ahead though x_x;; I don't wanna lose my lead, only two of my buddies are beating me!

Wow, two years a winner, hm? Good luck! <3

Dedcadent Pants

I only have about 2 days to write around 15k, thanks to having to go on a trip the last three days of November.

Oh, and I'm working those two days, so...ugh. Was I on track? Sorta. Not so much anymore.

Questionable Borg

I had to stop because of school, but I might try again when I'm no longer in school.

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I was way behind four days ago, sitting at 25k words. I'm caught up now at just over 38k and plenty of daylight to go! I don't know how I managed all that in four days, haha.

Blessed Friend

I plan to celebrate by either finishing my novel or starting on my next book for work (non-fiction, not quite as freeing as NaNo).

Apocalyptic Hunter

I was so happy all this month I was way ahead and loved it. Though I am not sure if I am taking part in the official TGIO party I will probably have one of my own if all else fails.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Vodka. Just cuz I can. emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Questionable Borg

FIreFinch
Ehehe. I have 14k right now... so, 36k left and 7 days to write it. Oddly enough I still haven't decided to give it up. This is my third year though and I've already won twice, so I don't want to break my little "streak." It's awesome that you're ahead though!
You can do it!

Tipsy Receiver

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Madam Chai
Vodka. Just cuz I can. emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Here's a NaNo drinking game, take a shot after time your word count ends in 5, take a drink when you write "The" "and" or "as"

B3

Dedicated Stalker

I started yesterday and have only 398 words. Oh well. It was that first I'd heard of this. Next year I'll be prepared..maybe.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Painless Pleasure
Madam Chai

Here's a NaNo drinking game, take a shot after time your word count ends in 5, take a drink when you write "The" "and" or "as"

B3

Drinking games are always fun with friends. emotion_yatta emotion_yatta

But after I hit the "save" button on my 50K word count on Friday, I'm going over a friend's house and we're gonna celebrate (she participated this year too ) emotion_brofist

Fun challenge: start your next story drunk. Wait 'til your sober and see what ya write. (I did that once, just a short story, like 1k in words, about a monkey mastrubating. emotion_facepalm )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff