Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Tycoon

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I never find people on gaia with the same taste in music as me! You seem super rad
Late on the Angel Du$t stuff but this was the flier I made for the show and a sweet pic of me raging w/ Justice. It was an amazing show. Criminal Instinct played a surprise set last.

Everyone should check out Forced Order, though. They opened the show and killed it.

New band from Atlanta, Full Measures just dropped their first demo and are playing next month with CI and Hounds of Hate.

Pretty stoked about current happenings!
While I am on here - because I'm never on Gaia anymore - did anyone happen to catch the Life And Death tour? Backtrack, Suburban Scum, Turnstile, Downpresser, Expire, Harms Way, Iron Mind, and Freedom.

Freedom is probably one of the best Oi! hardcore bands I've heard since Stoic Violence and The Flex. Check them out!
http://freedomxxx.bandcamp.com/
xJudy Chopx
Late on the Angel Du$t stuff but this was the flier I made for the show and a sweet pic of me raging w/ Justice. It was an amazing show. Criminal Instinct played a surprise set last.

Everyone should check out Forced Order, though. They opened the show and killed it.

New band from Atlanta, Full Measures just dropped their first demo and are playing next month with CI and Hounds of Hate.

Pretty stoked about current happenings!

Boss work on the flier! I know how the "never on gaia" thing goes. I didn't log in for almost two years once. Message boards are sadly dying out.
Slag10

Boss work on the flier! I know how the "never on gaia" thing goes. I didn't log in for almost two years once. Message boards are sadly dying out.

Indeed
xJudy Chopx
Slag10

Indeed
Pretty soon, all those old live recordings of Scott Vogel bashing B9 board users from the stage at Terror gigs will make even less sense.Which could be a pro or a con, depending on your feelings about Vogelisms.
Slag10
xJudy Chopx
Slag10

Indeed
Pretty soon, all those old live recordings of Scott Vogel bashing B9 board users from the stage at Terror gigs will make even less sense.Which could be a pro or a con, depending on your feelings about Vogelisms.

Hahahahahaha, so silly!

No, this will always be relevant.
xJudy Chopx
Slag10
xJudy Chopx
Slag10

Indeed

Hahahahahaha, so silly!

No, this will always be relevant.
The best is when he loses his train of thought:

"I want to see all of you ******** it. Go!"
- Scott Vogel
Slag10
The best is when he loses his train of thought:

"I want to see all of you ******** it. Go!"
- Scott Vogel

xd xd xd
I'm dead.

KEEPERS OF THE FAITH
Have I mentioned how unequivocably awesome Bread and Circuits were? I wish i could have seen them live. Far left political lyrics from titans of the 90's west coast emo scene. Fast, angry, passionate and thoughtful. There's not much i can say that hasn't been said better by others.

Bread and Circuits' only other release was a posthumous split with Former Members of Alfonsin. FMoA played in a somewhat similar vein as Bread and Circuits, but often displayed a positivity that was often lost in the gravitas of Bread and Circuits' songwriting. Former Members of Alfonsin featured up to three vocalists , but usually only one or two feature on any given song (typically vocalist Alex Frixione and bassist Carrie Crawford in alternating styles) Their split with Bread and Circuits found the band at perhaps its most furious

I'll check it out when I get home from work.
I just booked a show for September 8th at my house:
MANIC
Uniform
Dawn Of Humans
Hank Wood and the Hammerheads
and Crazy Spirit

My house is gonna get destroyed and I could not be any more excited it!
xJudy Chopx
I'll check it out when I get home from work.
I just booked a show for September 8th at my house:
MANIC
Uniform
Dawn Of Humans
Hank Wood and the Hammerheads
and Crazy Spirit

My house is gonna get destroyed and I could not be any more excited it!
How do you get people to go home after a house show? when i go to ones in my town, I always leave after the last band, and there are always random people who look like they've settled in for a long long stay.
yo what i thought Crazy Spirit broke up?????

dawn of humans rules and i wish i could see them more often
Slag10

People usually linger outside on the porch and we're all night owls so we end up staying up and hanging out anyway. Never had a problem with having to like kick people out or anything. My roommates have never listened to ANY of these bands and I'm the one who booked it so I'm pretty sure after this show, I won't be able to set up shows at the house. Mainly because there is definitely going to be a naked man running wild.

bung life

Nope. They're still together. They're playing Meltasia fest that weekend before the show Monday.
It'll be my first time seeing them play live.
Went to a tiny little basement show to pay $5 to see Hounds of Hate this weekend and got hip checked into a block wall by the a kid so goofy looking that my friends dubbed him "Doof Commander". This show had one of the weirdest, gooniest crowds I've ever seen.

Rule of thumb: Don't try and start a raging pit in a 10'x15' basement full of unfinished carpentry, and don't try and mosh with the four old dudes standing quietly to the side of things holding their cups of coffee and milk shakes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff