Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Baja Blast. Most of the other Mt. Dew flavors I can take or leave.
wow, i remember pitch black from when i was like.... 4th grade? s**t

Been really into these guys.

Also if you guys want to, feel free to check out Criminal Instinct. Members of Foundtaion, Atlanta Hardcore.

For some reason I own a bunch of Foundation merch, I try to see them live when ever they come through my area, but I can't name any of their songs.
They played in my living room a couple months back with Backtrack and Criminal Instinct. It was sick! I love Foundation. They are really awesome dudes. They're actually touring in Australia right now with Twitching Tongues.

New Cold World on August 5th. I can't wait.

User Image
Foundation does the 90's SxE metalcore sound that i love so very very much pretty well, but i always find myself listening to Trial instead.

Cold World is pretty corny to me. I can see why people like it, but it just doesn't click. idk.
Trial is amazing.
Pretty sure my top favorite hardcore bands (in no specific order) would have to be

1. Antidote
2. Youth Of Today
3. Chain Of Strength
4. Bold
5. Supertouch

Honorable mentions include Uniform Choice, The Boston Strangler, Insted, and Token Entry.

Gorilla Biscuits

Prophet

bung life
Foundation does the 90's SxE metalcore sound that i love so very very much pretty well, but i always find myself listening to Trial instead.

Cold World is pretty corny to me. I can see why people like it, but it just doesn't click. idk.

cuz

IF THERES A GOD IN THE SKY
ONLY HE CAN JUDGE ME
SO UNTIL MY DYING DAY
STAY THE F OUT OF MY FACE

and that rap song they did
xJudy Chopx
Pretty sure my top favorite hardcore bands (in no specific order) would have to be

1. Antidote
2. Youth Of Today
3. Chain Of Strength
4. Bold
5. Supertouch

Honorable mentions include Uniform Choice, The Boston Strangler, Insted, and Token Entry.

Gorilla Biscuits

In no order, except for Bane...
1. Bane
2. Lion of Judah
3. Mouthpiece
4. Youth of Today
5. Comeback Kid

Its hard to pick just five, because there's so much diversity. I love a lot of the heavier emo that came out of California in the 90s, but should it still be considered hardcore for the purpose of this thread? I feel like early and mid 80s hardcore is almost its own thing all together. Posthardcore? I could probably make five top five lists and still not be happy.
Chrissy Columbine
bung life

cuz

IF THERES A GOD IN THE SKY
ONLY HE CAN JUDGE ME
SO UNTIL MY DYING DAY
STAY THE F OUT OF MY FACE

and that rap song they did

They have a few rap songs. I love the cheese.
Slag10
xJudy Chopx

1. Antidote
2. Youth Of Today
3. Chain Of Strength
4. Bold
5. Supertouch

Gorilla Biscuits

In no order, except for Bane...
1. Bane
2. Lion of Judah
3. Mouthpiece
4. Youth of Today
5. Comeback Kid

Its hard to pick just five, because there's so much diversity. I love a lot of the heavier emo that came out of California in the 90s, but should it still be considered hardcore for the purpose of this thread? I feel like early and mid 80s hardcore is almost its own thing all together. Posthardcore? I could probably make five top five lists and still not be happy.

I saw Lion Of Judah a long time ago play with my friend's band back when they were still together, BAD. Ohhhh boy. I just started listening to Mouthpiece actually and Bane is coming through with Give next month.

I need to add Leeway and Iron Boots into that mix somewhere.
I got see Give open for LOJ twice. Both bands have/had awesome presence live. If you dig mouthpiece, check Hands Tied. It was the main dudes from mouthpiece, just a couple years after mouthpiece.
Slag10
I got see Give open for LOJ twice. Both bands have/had awesome presence live. If you dig mouthpiece, check Hands Tied. It was the main dudes from mouthpiece, just a couple years after mouthpiece.

That's sick and will do. I've been listening to them and Quicksand all day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff