Welcome to Gaia! ::

I THINK THEY R BOTH DUMB WHO LETS A GUY COME BETWEEN YOUR FRIENDSHIP..I BELIVE THEY WILL MAKE UP...
I think Lauren got it heart
lauren is way betta then heidie
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

i think that lauren is right hidi chose spencer over her
Quote:
I heard on The View that Spencer never apologized, MTV faked the phone call on the finale. Heidi's deff. in the wrong, if she "loves" Lauren as much as she says she does, she would have dumped him when the sex tape rumors came out.
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

heidi did a lot of bad thins to lauren. not jus that one thin multiple thins. lauren shouldn't hav to take heidi back and become friends, cus lauren has moved on wit her life. this fight between them only made lauren stronger.
LAUREN LAUREN LAUREN!!! YOU GO GIRL KICK HEIDI'S BUTT talk2hand
I I I L L L O O O V V V E E E T T T H H H E E E H H H I I I L L L S S S T T T O O O O O O
uck how do u vote on these things... i feel like a noob xp
teh needza get overr it and grow up already
Team Lauren biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out