Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXMr_VampXx
I DONT LIKE HEIDI SHE IS A b***h BUT LAUREN IS HOT AND I LOVE HER.
my goodnes i kinda hate lauren
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

i think hedi is right
it needs more gays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hiedi is right
3nodding
stare oh wow
Heidi is so full of herself.
im wish Lauren all the way mrgreen
hedi cause my exs name is lauren
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
lauren is du
I like them both i understand where they are both coming from it just makes me sad how i a guy can break up best friends I just want to see Hedei and Lauren become friends again that would make me happy!
xXMr_VampXx

LMAOO straight up
xXMr_VampXx

i agree with you straight up xd
lolz ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooloooooooooooooooooooooooooololololololololololololollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll================================================================================================= arrow idea question
Drama at it's best! LOL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces