Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think Lauren and Heidi need to grow up and make up. They have been freinds for years.
I definately think that they should just drop this, and become friends. Its ALOT easier then fighting for over a year noww.
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

Lauren will win she normally always does! biggrin
im def on lauren's side. heidi did her bogus. i think lauren has every right to be mad at her.
djgukldfyhlgukdfyhu7vy 5g
i THINK LAUREN WULD DEFINATLY WIN, CUZ HEIDI ISZ 2 SCARED ND HAS NO BACK BONE!!!! rolleyes

[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
heidi all the way
[MTV] Julie

User Image

I think Heidi is a B**ch and they need to kick her and her boyfriend/ husband off the show. I Love LC she is the Best. She shouldn't have to put of with those two anymore. heart
They are your typical girls, arguing about stupid crap that later on won't even matter anymore. Yeah what heidi did was wrong but what lauren is doing is also worng
hate the hills
i think lauren is right because heidi started saying roumors about lauren and jason so heidi just need to get over her self

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff