Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Smoker

sleep well dead one <3
Kill bunnies in your sleep 4laugh
Dante Horror - anon

ANYTIME biggrin I HOPE IT HELPS 3nodding ... IF YOU NEED ANYTHING DONT BE SCARED TO ASK ...I DONT BITE, JUST STAB xp

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
н є l l г ค เ ร є г

Have I not been too long in the shadows of invention and creation.
As I rightfully behold the flesh, fear of the conscious mind will have you facing away.

[►] I hate anons.
All they do is fill my invo with junk.

My word and world holds ground and is real.
Your word is like floods of poisoned water, a language spoken with spit from different tongues.
did you have fun, Dante?

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Dante Horror - anon
KyuubiCross

So then you weren't hiding from me?
            -cute face-

******** yeah it is, but I still wanted to set it strait...because damn o.o;

No, because you guys are awesome (and scary, but awesome) c:

Heh, Gaia should anounce that you guys aren't NPCs at the start of the event next time.

Unleashed Accumulator

17,490 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dante Horror - anon
Rubai Sora

3nodding

Imalane

That sucks, and gaia held the event on said day just for said reason.
                Too keep anyone that had to go to bed early/study, from doing so.
                rofl

That's so funny! I was babysitting and came across the pic of the Horror Twins and it scared the crap out of the kid. I felt bad, but it was also epic and I couldn't stop laughing! Anyways, I was all over these threads trying to figure out what the heck was going on and frankly...I think ultimately the joke was definitely on us. Good Fun. Frustrating, but good! It was a scavenger hunt alright! BTW, I Love your avi!

Invisible Gaian

Unleashed Accumulator

17,490 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Corpse-Bride Anon
Dante Horror - anon

I understand perfectly, and I shall tell her you said hi, maybe that will get her to come on.

We enjoy having you around as well, and we did have fun with the event, but we retired from gifting awhile ago. Need to start preparing for Easter.

Oh, that is the next weekend, is it not? I shall have to see if I am able to come on a bit-I have some things to do in the Downstairs world-decorations and whatnot-but I shall see if I can stop by for a little bit.

I have started collecting things for my gifts, though I am not sure which things I shall be collecting for Easter's holiday. Perhaps I can give out boxes of chocolate, or small rabbits, like in my living days.
You guys are so cool! and I Love your avi as well! Ariel's too! It is so much fun just reading and getting to know interesting people, dead or not. Even after 5 yrs. here i'm still learning about my world of Gaia!

gothgirllexi's Husband

Questionable Citizen

13,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Dante Horror - anon

It is ******** hilarious that you guys actually believe we are going to gift you, just because you say you love us.

rofl

I still love you

Shy Member

Your avatar is giving my avatar nightmares.

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Love the Horror Twins!
Yesterday it was a Big mistake from me and I must say Excuse!I've think one of you has me Invite!I was alone in the thread no one has answer me but it was another!!So Excuse Excuse Excuse for the bad Word`s! User Image

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Hopefully things will be more calm come Easter for you two.
( Same time, a test to see if the anon sub-forum is actually true. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff