Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deoridhe
Actumen
But thankfully he lets students petition him on things they think he can improve the class with. So my petition will start with "I rede thee, Mr. Bonem!"
blaugh

And people say the old ways aren't applicable to modern times!

For shame, for shame!

Deoridhe
Actumen
*Gives up his candy*
crying
My last Charleston Chew....

Those are the BEST in the freezer. I'm jus' sayin'!

Once I actually get one, I'll have to try it. I've only actually ever had them once... and it was the little mini bite-sized kind. But I can say with full confidence that they're my favorite. 3nodding

Deoridhe
Actumen
Edit: Deo, whereabouts are you from..? Just curious.

East coast. ninja Continent with north and south parts. ninja Greedy sunsofbitches in office. ninja

Whoa.
You're in Korea?!
eek
whee
Last question: Is english your first language...? No offense meant by this question. There was some thing that made me wanna ask this before (I've forgotten it now...), I just wasn't sure if I should ask. :Sweat:

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Actumen
Last question: Is english your first language...? No offense meant by this question. There was some thing that made me wanna ask this before (I've forgotten it now...), I just wasn't sure if I should ask. :Sweat:

My only language. crying My French is pathetic, and I speak fangirl Japanese which is utterly practically useless.
Deoridhe
Actumen

My only language. crying My French is pathetic, and I speak fangirl Japanese which is utterly practically useless.
xd
We're like the same... Only I suck at Spanish, and I want to learn to speak fanboy-ish Norwegian*. Or Icelandic, but that's supposed to be impossible to learn unless you're a native.

*Norway's where all the good black metal is coming from, so why not. xp That and I went there once when I was really young, and it'd be fun to go back. 3nodding
Does "Loddfafnir" have anything to do with Fafnir?
Does it even really matter?
Actumen

Could be someone else. Loddfafnir, according to the link I gave you, is probably a wandering singer of some sorts. Don't know 'bout your dawg Fafnir there, man..
Maze
Actumen

Could be someone else. Loddfafnir, according to the link I gave you, is probably a wandering singer of some sorts. Don't know 'bout your dawg Fafnir there, man..
You're just jealous because Leonardo DaVinci is my homie.

No, seriously. We went out pimpin' hos together. 3nodding (Power Writing/Pass the Paper is both a gift and a curse. lol )
Actumen
Maze
Actumen

You're just jealous because Leonardo DaVinci is my homie.

It's true, I am. crying

First that doctor dude who found a better way to sew hearts back together thanks to Leo's notes and drawings, and now you! Most unfair, dude.
Aww. You can have him on mondays, wednesdays, and... Thursdays!
blaugh
Actumen
blaugh

Nah, that's alright. I'm in Korea on those days and that'd be unfair on taxes.

But anyway, who's Fafnir, then?
Maze
Actumen
blaugh

Nah, that's alright. I'm in Korea on those days and that'd be unfair on taxes.

But anyway, who's Fafnir, then?
What do you mean, who's fafnir?!
mad

Quote:

In Norse mythology, Fafnir was a son of the dwarf king Hreidmar and brother of Regin and Otr. In the Volsunga saga, Fafnir was a dwarf gifted with a powerful arm and fearless soul. He wore the Aegis helmet and guarded his father's house of glittering gold and flashing gems. He was the strongest and most aggressive of the three brothers.

After Otr was killed by Loki, Hreidmar received the cursed gold of Andvari's as repayment for the loss of his son. Fafnir and Regin then killed their father to get the gold, but Fafnir decided he wanted it all, turning into a dragon (symbol of greed). Regin then sent his foster-son, Sigurd, to kill the dragon. Sigurd succeeded, but then killed Regin too, upon learning that he had planned to kill him once he had recovered the gold.

As Fafner, he is featured in Richard Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen.
Actumen
mad

Quote:

In Norse mythology, Fafnir was a son of the dwarf king Hreidmar and brother of Regin and Otr. In the Volsunga saga, Fafnir was a dwarf gifted with a powerful arm and fearless soul. He wore the Aegis helmet and guarded his father's house of glittering gold and flashing gems. He was the strongest and most aggressive of the three brothers.

After Otr was killed by Loki, Hreidmar received the cursed gold of Andvari's as repayment for the loss of his son. Fafnir and Regin then killed their father to get the gold, but Fafnir decided he wanted it all, turning into a dragon (symbol of greed). Regin then sent his foster-son, Sigurd, to kill the dragon. Sigurd succeeded, but then killed Regin too, upon learning that he had planned to kill him once he had recovered the gold.

Yeah. Him.

Thanks.
Maze
Actumen
mad

Quote:

Yeah. Him.

Thanks.
No problem. ninja
Ne~ew discussion!
blaugh

Holidays! Discuss the holidays!

Which holidays do you celebrate, and in what manner?
Oh, oh! And are any holidays 'special' in a particular way (Personally, and/or in general)?
*Hyper and impatient*
ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas