Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you play Monster Galaxy if it was on Gaia and didn’t require Facebook?

Heck Yes, Monster Galaxy is awesome and a perfect fit for Gaia. 0.6171506974617 61.7% [ 13494 ]
No, Monster Galaxy should only be accessible via Facebook. 0.055431054196204 5.5% [ 1212 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker. 0.3274182483421 32.7% [ 7159 ]
Total Votes:[ 21865 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 240 241 242 > >> >>> »|

Shy Lunatic

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
My favorite is Dumpster Dive. It gives Gaian's of any age equal chances to get items. I have gotten several good things from it and it is great to have in the background while playing fishing at the same time.
zOMG
you actually get to play with fellow gaians as opposed to sitting in the same room as them and it has a very interesting storyline. also it can be challenging or easy depending on where you decide to play and who you decide to play with. and of course the monsters are all so hilarious XD who doesn't love smooshing sandsharks and buzzsaws?

Divine Advisor

19,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Favorite game... hmmmm
zOMG and jigsaw xd

i like zOMG because its really fun and i also like jigsaw because it makes me think and make my brain smart xp

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
My favourite Gaia game is the Jigsaws. Why? Well, when I first joined, three years ago, there was no Booty Grab or ZOMG! or any particularly easy way to get "pretty" items. Soon after I joined, the Grunny was released and I HAD TO HAVE IT!! I spent weeks on end in puzzles, and with practice eventually completed every single available puzzle (at the time) in insane mode.

Yeah, it's all about nostalgia. I don't think I could do it anymore, though. My attention span has just depleted. sweatdrop

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
My favorite Gaia game is Zomg because it offers a variety of challenges. It is not only a game but a hang out place, and a place to celebrate birthdays and weddings. You get to meet a lot more people than you do on some of Gaia's older games, and there's never a shortage of things to do.
Word Bump: it is fast paced and word-based, both things I enjoy. It also makes use of interwebs acronyms such as "omg" and "wtf" and so forth.

Moonlight Seraph

19,675 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
My favorite game is Backyard Monsters. I love them because they're so CUTE!!

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
My favorite game is probably tiles. I'm pretty sure I can play that game by ear now.

du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-DE!-de-de-de

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jigsaw probably is my favorite game thus far on Gaia.

Do wish there were better prizes and not to many freezes. Jigsaw is a staple game for me, I love it to death. Wish you guys kinda upgraded it though!

That or Tiles. That game had me addicted, I couldn't stop until I lost.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
There is only one answer. It should be the easiest answer for any user to produce even if only given a moment to come up with it.

zOMG!

My first MMO, and the only one I have always come back to. zOMG is creative, it's art is beautiful, the premise is satisfying, it has plenty of quests and loot and puts a stress on crew-interaction...It doesn't take too much time, like some other MMOs, but still has it's challenges that you can partake of whenever you want to. It recently even received new, smashing content, DeadMan's Shadow, which I think by how fast the amulets sold out, proves that members really fell in love with just the idea of it. Not a day goes by where there aren't people talking about zOMG in their statuses.
zOMG is lively, unlike any other MMO out there, for casual and determined gamers alike, all of it's items and loot tie into the grander Gaian economy, and there is endless fun to be had with Kamila runs, Shallow Sea runs, random farming with friends, and the mini-events.
It is the game the Gaian Staff put the most work into, and it's the one that turned out the best. Monster Galaxy is totally inconsequential in comparison to it. I look forward to more updates on zOMG in the future, as it's the game I know I'm going to stick with. It's just enjoyable.

Enigmatic Hunter

24,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
849k/1200k User Image

User Image

zOMG is my favorite. I love RPGs and zOMG was my first MMORPG, besides it's a great time-killer ninja
Favorite Game: OMGPOP.
Its just a really fun collaboration of games that are just fun and easy to meet people on and just have a good laugh. (:

Friendly Dreamer

I would say Zomg was my fave, but i can't play it again until I sell all my rings. sad

So I'll go with Dumpster Dive simply for the random mysteriousness anon's labled as admin handing me all their glorious trash.

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I'm partial to Jigsaw, myself. It's a good time killer, and I like the occasional extra item grant. Who doesn't love a free lamp?
My favorite game is Tiles because it's so simple yet so tricky! It's the ultimate addicting game. You can leave it if you find it get's too hard, but you'll eventually feel that oh so common urge that pulls you right back to it!

TilesTilesTilesTilesTilesTilesTilesTilesTilesTilesTiles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces