Welcome to Gaia! ::

What element of Gaia would you like to see in a board game?

The Characters & Art! 0.15238891895882 15.2% [ 3097 ]
The Adventure & Storyline! 0.08945529695419 8.9% [ 1818 ]
The ability to get Rich with lots of Gold! 0.10894060916203 10.9% [ 2214 ]
All of the Above! 0.4340402499631 43.4% [ 8821 ]
I’m not interested in a Gaia Board Game! 0.076711115484919 7.7% [ 1559 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.13846380947695 13.8% [ 2814 ]
Total Votes:[ 20323 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Dangerous Lunatic

The art is definitely a must for me. As far as the rest? Gold? Meh. However I cetainly would be more interested in playing if the game had a story line unique unto itself. I don't always follow the current Gaia manga/comic issues, so new events and games that tie in past story events can be confusing. So to sum it up; a game with the characters I like, and with a plot I don't have to already know to enjoy!

Dapper Dabbler

Black Lust Perfume
For you and anyone else who cannot hear the audio:

The first 3.5 minutes of the video are just a verbatim recital of the updates and upcoming features listed in the first post. This is what he says about the poll:

"Alright, time for your feedback. Go ahead and vote in the poll that's linked in this announcement for your chance--or let me rephrase that. For you to win a free wing sticker! All you have to do is vote in the poll and you'll get a free wing sticker. Alright, this is the question: what element of Gaia online would you like to see in a board game? The characters and art of Gaia? The action/adventure storyline of Gaia, the ability to get rich with lots of gold, or all of the above? Or are you just not a fan of board games? Let us know, give us your feedback, and get your free wing sticker.

Well, thank you guys so much..." (et cetera et cetera)

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jung Ji-Hoon Rain
CrossingthoseHills
Mami To Fine
CrossingthoseHills
Oh yay. more pointless Gaia Games I most likely will not play. Just here for the community. lol
Well I guess that depends on your age also. Great your here for the community, But I think its great for kids who get on here to play. Remember this site is for kids +13.

I'm 19

Sooo

Yeah...

a lot of us are 19+ cause how much 18+ chats go on in towns

A lot of those people in there are 13 yr old cyberers.

Lonely Admirer

16,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I love the idea as a virtual board game of Gaia's story, my favorite part of the site is the Manga Comics. As far as a physical game, I probably would not be interested.

Shy Member

Didn't we answer a question concerning a board game having to do with Gaia before or is this dejavu? Anywho.... I would LOVE a Gaia board game. It would be nice to have all of the above. biggrin
where is the wing bla bla

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
CrossingthoseHills
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
Oh yay. more pointless Gaia Games I most likely will not play. Just here for the community. lol
true

I don't read their shitty Manga or really participate in events anymore. When they became solely based off an uninteresting Manga. I said to hell with it.
Uhm excuse me, but I think the manga is very interesting and makes me laugh. Just because one jerk doesnt like the manga doesnt mean we all feel the same way. GOOD DAY! scream

Friendly Friend

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
emotion_yatta

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I think that the board game should be like gaia's version of monopoly. That would be awesome.

Vicious Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
The characters and art c:

Precious Sweetheart

51,850 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
heart this might not be the correct forum, if not i'am sorry, but also i'am kinda pissed the cash shop has already been cleared out it's still February 28 what give's ?

Profitable Noob

6,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
RestOnClouds
CrossingthoseHills
true
agreed

Friendly Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm wondering for more games with an easier way of getting gold. Lol, I play one game for a half hour and get only 68 gold. xD I know zOMG is good too. But it's too routine. So I would love more new things ICL and IRL. ^-^

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
I haven't played a board game in decades so I picked "not interested in board game option"

Although if that option wasn't there...I would pick up a board game if certain Gaia characters were in it I guess.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff