Welcome to Gaia! ::

• Do you think we should rename Edmunds Shop?

Yes It’s time for a new name! 0.31270018621974 31.3% [ 4198 ]
No I like H&R Wesley 0.5292364990689 52.9% [ 7105 ]
I didn’t know! 0.043202979515829 4.3% [ 580 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.11486033519553 11.5% [ 1542 ]
Total Votes:[ 13425 ]

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
cross stitch heart

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i think H&R needs a new name, change is a good thing and it may be tough but it always works out for the better don't you think?
and my favorite shop is Bifrost because all the formula's you can get with those i could get any great item's gaia holds if they are out of my gold budget and you can find a lot of the items you wanted but aren't on the market place anymore see how cool Bifrost is it helps you a lot more then most think.
sincerely gaia_angelleft lil fox demon 1 gaia_nitemareright

Shameless Man-Lover

38,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like Crossstich. I like the idea of user made designs and Stein is cute.

Versatile Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
CrosStitch because it gives the talented gaians another place to strut their stuff and show their skills
Barton Boutique, because of Rufus!

12,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite Gaia Shop is Salon Durem because hair is the most fashionable item in your body.

kyoshi_nagamura's Boyfriend

Wrathful Healer

CrosStitch by far.

I like that Gaia wanted to see how creative the users are and sets up item contests. I'm not sure how to word this.. confused But it's nice to see how.. involved everyone is emotion_c8

Amorous Mage

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Totally Barton Boutique because it feels like Ian's store would have Japanese Fantasy music for adventurers like me. heart

Lily-livered Pirate

Although I like all of the shops... I would have to say I like Salon Durem the best, especially when they get new hairstyles and eye shapes/styles. I think it's nice to give my avi a new look every once in a while, and with a new hairstyle and eye shape/color/style, I can definitely rock out the look that I've been needing. Plus, because the styles are inexpensive compared to other high priced items on other stores, I can change my looks pretty often (although I don't because I am stingy... sweatdrop ).

Salon Durem really rocks in my opinion 3nodding The hair and eye styles that you guys come up with are really great looking~~ Please keep it up! heart

Versatile Tactician

15,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I like Cross Stitch. Its because I like wearing very weird and cool stuff, which is most of the time made for contests... And CrossStitch has that very cool wolf hair.. I like that.

High-functioning Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I like going to 'La Victoire' the exclusive items in that store are to die for!!! gaia_gaiagold
My favorite Gia shop is the Marketplace because I can find everything and anything with Cheever prices .. (:
Wow..I really like CrosStitch a lot. It's so unique and so open to ideas. I'm glad GaiaOnline thought about it this soon smile ) Also, they sell stuff at okay prices which makes it even cooler. That shop is like a tag-team of GaiaOnline and it's users! Don't get me wrong though. I love all the other stores too. I'm glad they're not the same :3 ROCK ON SHOPS! >__<

Sweet Waffles

9,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Dessert 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I like the items at 'The Treehouse' particularly the 'Rejected Olympics 2k12 Wet T-shirt' xd

Desirable Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like cross stitch because it shows many gaians capable of doing art and showing to others what they are capable of, this also helps and encourage them to enhance their skill and do better every time and also they have a future for fashion design if they decide it to be their job and they are able to express oneself through their design

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff