Welcome to Gaia! ::

• Do you think we should rename Edmunds Shop?

Yes It’s time for a new name! 0.31270018621974 31.3% [ 4198 ]
No I like H&R Wesley 0.5292364990689 52.9% [ 7105 ]
I didn’t know! 0.043202979515829 4.3% [ 580 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.11486033519553 11.5% [ 1542 ]
Total Votes:[ 13425 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 131 132 133 > >> »|

Profitable Raider

3,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
my favorite store is cross stitch because i am a anime /Gothic person so it combines both of them in to one and i like how you can make your own cloths and put them in the store i love the talented people who did the items that are already in the store the next time you post an event that allows you to design a new item i will submit one to the store.
My favorite shop on Gaia is "Junk in the Trunk" because I am always finding cute, wonderful, and cheap items! I tend to buy items like the ones in Junk in the Trunk in real life, I just love adorable and unique things. I also love how the shop owner is Carl the deer! What's not to love about a deer running a shop?

heart heart dramallama heart heart

Conservative Sex Symbol

Please keep H & R Wesley the same.
            It definitely deserves to keep the name it's had since it's opened.

My fave shop is Barton Jewelers o3o
            LOVE to accessorize! ^^

Friendly Friend

i prefer H&R to remain formal.

Shirtless Capitalist

My favorite shop is Durem Depot, mostly because it caters to the whims of the goth/emo culture of Gaia, and it is also the only store with fun potions and tattoos.

Demonic Mage

My wardrobe depends on H&R Westley staying the formal shop it is. Mainly because it IS my favorite store. Most of my gold shop items come from there, Crosstitch or Durem Depot. Though I don't mind if Louie ran the store for awhile. He's not as sexy as Edmund but he'll do in a pinch.

A butt pinch that is. ;D
I have to agree with the majority vote and say Cross Stitch is my favorite store. Gaia is nothing if not a user-influenced site, and the fact that there is an entire shop dedicated to fan ideas and fan art is just fantastic. I look forward to every new contest (even though I don't have the artistic ability to contribute) and every new release. Gaia users never cease to amaze me, so many talented people on this site!

Alien Believer

Well, my favorite shop is Global Imports, because I really enjoy exotic and historical outfits you can get there.
If I had to choose, I guess I'd have to say Durem Depot. As for the why, I think it's because it's probably changed the least out of all the stores (as best as I can remember) since I first encountered it in '03, and it's always nice to get that sense of nostalgia in my veins.

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
My favourite shop is Global Imports because you can get a wide variety of outfits that represent all the various cultures of the world 3nodding

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
H&R Wesley is my favorite shop!
arrow Formal wear is always my kind of fashion.
Clothing as such can be considered formal or fashionable.
I also love Edmund and handsome Louie. heart

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Global Imports.
In that shop I could find classy, and aristrocratic fashion style. Although a bit old looking for other I guess but I really like to feel like those amazing people those days. Maybe even a frivolous like fashion XD. Most of the items there are very interesting to wear. Such as the Egyptian clothes. The High fashion of European Aristrocrats.

Interesting Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
It's hard to choose because I like all the shops. I guess if I had to pick a favorite it would be
H&R Wesley because I like their luxury items.I hope the shop recovers and has the same name because it is the type of shop that thrives on tradition!

Questionable Protagonist

20,875 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
I frequent H&RW because of their dapper/formal clothing.
My favorite store is Durham Depot because let's face it, it IS the coolest store if you're into fantasy and cosplay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff