Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soooo is it just "down" or is it not coming back? Because it's been "Down" for AGES.

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • First step to fame 200
I hope it's not too serious because i got a lot of things on monster galaxy.LOL I miss it so much i got the monster galaxy EXILE app. LOL lots of the mogas there are galactic,legendary and epic. BUT IT RATES THEM AS COMMONS AND UNCOMMONS! scream but it's still pretty fun so you guys should get it.

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fix it faster Piz mrgreen

High-functioning Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Midori_Flower
I've been wanting to play this game so much that i started playing both of the monster galaxy android games but it's just NOT the same! Please fix this game soon Gaia!!!!! crying It's one of the very few reasons I still play on GaiaOnline.

I definitely agree with you there love, I share your pain. If they don't get it up fast and soon, that's what she said, I will only be on here just for my avatar. crying
What is this and anyone even still on???

Wealthy Donator

7,350 Points
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Party Machine 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Same here. Please fix it as soon as possible? I don't even get the pop up screen or anything :/

Dapper Genius

Is it still down? :/

Loyal Guildsman

I miss them so crying

Shy Seeker

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Am I doing something wrong? 'Cause for a while now, every time I click Play Monster Galaxy!, nothing happens. I don't get a loading page or anything. It just leads me to a link for the forums. And even when I try to play from the forums page, nothing happens then either. Is it just me or anyone else having this problem too?

Distinct Businessman

5,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Koihime Muso
Still having problems.

Me too

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
exclaim Wait- has anyone checked on facebook? question
It originally was a facebook game.

...................But I would lose my team of Epic and Super rares........... crying

6,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
x-iBlubear
Am I doing something wrong? 'Cause for a while now, every time I click Play Monster Galaxy!, nothing happens. I don't get a loading page or anything. It just leads me to a link for the forums. And even when I try to play from the forums page, nothing happens then either. Is it just me or anyone else having this problem too?

I'm having the same problem! and when I tried to transfer my game from facebook: NOTHING HAPPENED!!! PUH-LEASSSE FIX THIS SO EVERY ONE CAN PLAY AND GET THE STUFF THAT THEY'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR!
that's not cool man. I guess I'm going to have to keep playing mobile then.
PLEASE HURRY! I'm not even allowed on Facebook, and I wanna play!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff