• Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
classified_starseed

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
plz help me out!!!
can gaia gold be converted into gaia cash so that it can be converted into moga cash to buy items from sky shop???? crying crying crying crying crying
and if its not possible then can u plz make this possible?? i beg u plz?? crying
Bhelltamer
plz help me out!!!
can gaia gold be converted into gaia cash so that it can be converted into moga cash to buy items from sky shop???? crying crying crying crying crying
and if its not possible then can u plz make this possible?? i beg u plz?? crying

Gaia gold cannot be converted to gaia cash. This feature is not available. However, converting gaia cash to moga cash is possible. You'll have to ask the programmers of gaia online to make this possible. You'll have to buy gaia cash or complete offers if you want cash. This is just a forum on how to play Monster Galaxy. The people here cannot make your request possible.

^_^x
whitephant0m
Bhelltamer
plz help me out!!!

Gaia gold cannot be converted to gaia cash. This feature is not available. However, converting gaia cash to moga cash is possible. You'll have to ask the programmers of gaia online to make this possible. You'll have to buy gaia cash or complete offers if you want cash. This is just a forum on how to play Monster Galaxy. The people here cannot make your request possible.

^_^x

@ Bheltamer: What whitephant0m said. Gaia gold can't be converted into Gaia Cash. That will ruin the Gaia economy if the developers are to do that. In addition, I'm not the developer. I'm just a player such as yourself.

However, I have a post of how to obtain Gaia Cash without using your own money on the first page.

Shish Kabobious

I wish I can make an update about the PvP if the computers I'm using aren't being dicks to me... stressed
Guide Update

- Added new Mogas in Rarity and Success post
- Added new and update images Sunshire map (Sorry for the image, I have a glitch when using a computer. sweatdrop ), home map, and PvP images.
- Update information of PvP battle.
- Added Escaped Moga quest in there.

BTW, was there a quest about the Reaper Mogas? If so, what is the title of the quest? sweatdrop

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raiten Ka
Guide Update

- Added new Mogas in Rarity and Success post
- Added new and update images Sunshire map (Sorry for the image, I have a glitch when using a computer. sweatdrop ), home map, and PvP images.
- Update information of PvP battle.
- Added Escaped Moga quest in there.

BTW, was there a quest about the Reaper Mogas? If so, what is the title of the quest? sweatdrop

Quote:

• Monthly Quest | Grimm Trio: Search and Defeat in Team Fight; Rewards 3x Evolution Potions.
• Monthly Quest | Double Trouble: Search and Defeat Reapers in Team Fight; Rewards 2x Starseeds.
• Monthly Quest | Soulcleaver: Search and Defeat in Team Battle; Rewards 3x Starseeds.
Shish Kabobious
Quote:

• Monthly Quest | Grimm Trio: Search and Defeat in Team Fight; Rewards 3x Evolution Potions.
• Monthly Quest | Double Trouble: Search and Defeat Reapers in Team Fight; Rewards 2x Starseeds.
• Monthly Quest | Soulcleaver: Search and Defeat in Team Battle; Rewards 3x Starseeds.

Thanks Shish. :3

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
classified_starseed
Shish Kabobious
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's a sale on Monster Galaxy and I miss it? D:

T__T

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

( UGH MORE DRAGONS!? )

December Moga:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Christmas event Moga:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff