Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Hoarder

I remember seeing someone post saying that Hammerdog is in Spiral Cave now. Is that true or did I subconsciously make that up in my mind, 'cause I have not found one. >.<
Kasumi Kibinjoi
I'm remember seeing someone post saying that Hammerdog is in Spiral Cave now. Is that true or did I subconsciously make that up in my mind, 'cause I have not found one. >.<

To be honest, I have never hear about Hammerdog being in Spiral Cave. .__.; Maybe you should check at Shish Kabobious' thread: Monster Galaxy Spreadsheet just to be sure. sweatdrop

IRL Hoarder

Raiten Ka
To be honest, I have never hear about Hammerdog being in Spiral Cave. .__.; Maybe you should check at Shish Kabobious' thread: Monster Galaxy Spreadsheet just to be sure. sweatdrop

I remember the spreadsheet saying it's only in Pueblonia, but I just wanted to see if anyone has heard it. I guess I'm just crazy. XD

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Kasumi Kibinjoi

I have. Forget which location though. Day Break maybe?

IRL Hoarder

Pilfer von Durem
I have. Forget which location though. Day Break maybe?

That's the best bet I have right now, since I don't remember specifically. >.< I guess I'll stake out there and see what happens.

Edit: I just noticed, did you mean Daydusk? ^^;;

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Level 30 Radiojack in mussel shoals
Bump for Miss Meaty.

Greedy Dabbler

I noticed that in the final leg of the 'Save Bruno' quest, you have to defeat an Electrotter to revive him--yet in the list of Mooga in Nova's requests you mention that you have to capture the Electrotter. Has the game changed since you wrote this guide?

Also, bump. You're awesome.
E is for Enigma
I noticed that in the final leg of the 'Save Bruno' quest, you have to defeat an Electrotter to revive him--yet in the list of Mooga in Nova's requests you mention that you have to capture the Electrotter. Has the game changed since you wrote this guide?

Eh...I'm not 100% certain, but I think you can either defeat OR catch the Electrotter for 'Save Bruno'. I'm reasonably certain that you do indeed have to catch an Electrotter for Nova's quests though. sweatdrop

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Anyone else noticed how much better the game flow is? It was acting extremely slow, I refreshed, and it was like the game was on speed after that.

Greedy Dabbler

Saiotsu
Anyone else noticed how much better the game flow is? It was acting extremely slow, I refreshed, and it was like the game was on speed after that.

This happens to me all the time. It always works better after being refreshed.
Nyeha_Cyka
E is for Enigma

Eh...I'm not 100% certain, but I think you can either defeat OR catch the Electrotter for 'Save Bruno'. I'm reasonably certain that you do indeed have to catch an Electrotter for Nova's quests though. sweatdrop

It's both. You can either catch or defeat Electrotter for the Save Bruno quest. As for the Black Gold quest, you have to capture it. So I figure why not kill two birds with one stone. ninja

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Anyone know why the spot near the Citadel Entrance has a purple spot instead of white? Is there a new event for the Citadel?
II-Mystic Mirage-II
Anyone know why the spot near the Citadel Entrance has a purple spot instead of white? Is there a new event for the Citadel?

To be honest, I checked my map to see if it's purple, but it's orange to me. sweatdrop

Anyway, the reason why it's not white like the others is because Citadel Entrance is really an entrance to the Citadel Tower dungeon. Similar to Spiral Cave dungeon.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Raiten Ka
II-Mystic Mirage-II

To be honest, I checked my map to see if it's purple, but it's orange to me. sweatdrop

Anyway, the reason why it's not white like the others is because Citadel Entrance is really an entrance to the Citadel Tower dungeon. Similar to Spiral Cave dungeon.

Ah ok. That explains alot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces