Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Unbeatable Loiterer

Time to main Teemo

Versatile Cat

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
My friend used to play teemo every time we queued with her in norms, if we were losing the game completely, she'd just wait at the enemy's blue and just take it.
Syrenu
isebrilia
if anyone wants to add me i'm isebrilia on NA!
i still haven't done my placements, oops.

still crying cause i haven't bought dj sona yet.
but like... i see that everyone has the skin from the icons and it just draws me away from getting it even though i'm a sona main... :c

Know that feel:C I looooove that skin omg but everyone seems to have it:T Just wait for the hype on it to die down. That's what I'm doin P:

yeah I'm waiting for the hype to die down!
I don't even purchase skins though, only through self mystery gifts haha.
the only time I've purchased a skin was for arcade sona on sale and arcade mf when it got released :p
ShanananaBatman
So, with new skins being announced, which ones are you all excited for?

(For those who don't know:

Rammus, Xerath, and Skarner are getting Guardian of the Sands skins. Vayne's getting an Arclight, of which I'm both in love with and a light meh at because it looks so weird for her. And Teemo's getting a new one as well, but I know how everyone feels about Teemo so yeah.)

The Omega Squad Teemo skin is more terrifying than Lollipoppy.

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Chansoo
I'm here to tell you guys about our lord and savoir Gwangjin.
User Image

And if it wasn't enough with me liking asian males a bit before...I...think you have lured me in eek I haven't really studied the team players xD

Lonely Lovergirl

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
isebrilia
Syrenu
isebrilia

but like... i see that everyone has the skin from the icons and it just draws me away from getting it even though i'm a sona main... :c

Know that feel:C I looooove that skin omg but everyone seems to have it:T Just wait for the hype on it to die down. That's what I'm doin P:

the only time I've purchased a skin was for arcade sona on sale and arcade mf when it got released :p

Love those too <3 I just like colorful skins XD I've bought far too many unfortunately, but I haven't spent money on RP in forever. It's a waste:T As much as I love em.
Syrenu
isebrilia
Syrenu
isebrilia

Love those too <3 I just like colorful skins XD I've bought far too many unfortunately, but I haven't spent money on RP in forever. It's a waste:T As much as I love em.

i like colorful skins as well haha!
and with the urf skins coming up rip wallet.
the nami and soraka skins are adorable heart
Nordic_Bjork
Chansoo
User Image

And if it wasn't enough with me liking asian males a bit before...I...think you have lured me in eek I haven't really studied the team players xD

AHAHAHA. Whoops!
User Image
User Image
I'm sorry.

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The subtle amumu in all of the in-game shots of the april fools skin. rip amumu :c
kauma16
The subtle amumu in all of the in-game shots of the april fools skin. rip amumu :c

oh my god don't even :c

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Chansoo
Nordic_Bjork
Chansoo
User Image

AHAHAHA. Whoops!
User Image
User Image
I'm sorry.

No...stop it gonk

Haha!
Btw! Do you perhaps have a EUW account? redface

Omnipresent Poster

Sweet, we get Nurf, the inferior version of Urf.

Lonely Prophet

Vintrict

To be Contrary here, I believe that you're wrong....whereas in URF you just threw your spells out with abandon and no care in the world, in NURF(Not Urf/Nerf razz ) you're going to have to actually be careful on where you want your shots, and make your skillshots count.... i.e. the better player is going to win, rather than the one that can hit their skills the fastest... URF was fun by it's own rights, but I do believe NURF will be just as much fun. So do I think NURF will be an "inferior" URF? Nah. It'll fulfill it's purpose, as URF fulfilled it's own purpose.

Omnipresent Poster

Left_four_Dead
Vintrict

To be Contrary here, I believe that you're wrong....whereas in URF you just threw your spells out with abandon and no care in the world, in NURF(Not Urf/Nerf razz ) you're going to have to actually be careful on where you want your shots, and make your skillshots count.... i.e. the better player is going to win, rather than the one that can hit their skills the fastest... URF was fun by it's own rights, but I do believe NURF will be just as much fun. So do I think NURF will be an "inferior" URF? Nah. It'll fulfill it's purpose, as URF fulfilled it's own purpose.

Nurf isn't as much fun as urf. Now we're going to be moving around like molasses with spells every 5 mins.

Lonely Prophet

Vintrict
Left_four_Dead
Vintrict

Nurf isn't as much fun as urf. Now we're going to be moving around like molasses with spells every 5 mins.

That's an opinion, as much as my opinion of the game mode going to be a somewhat "decent" success by the community that care for their skillshot accuracy, versus the ones that were like "lol, no cd this is awesome!". I had a metric ton of fun in URF, as well as in AFO, I didn't really play any of the other game modes, as I thought they were terrible(Hexakill TT and Nemesis Draft, I'm looking at you >.> ).. If you don't like your movespeed, get Mobi's. Build some form of movespeed/cdr items to make up for the reduction. If anything, it will devolve into everyone bum rushing down mid lane, and playing like ARAM(Since I'm going to assume the minions won't be affected by the "Buff" of Nurf, then you'll need to use minion wave manipulation to actually push). Perhaps you're thinking of the game mode in the wrong way?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff