Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

King Fatcat

6,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
What up what up? Just lookin for new dudes to play with. I'm sure most of you have noticed but League Of Legends by itself is pure cancer for the most part. Ain't nobody got time for that.

IGN: Korean Toker (creative huh)

I'm only gold so im pretty trash but I can do everything decent. Mid is my weakest though easily. Top Jungle and Support are my mains. I can do all three equally well for the most part.
http://www.twitch.tv/mrjakeman45

Hey Guys. I'm starting up a twitch.... I play League, Pokemon, and more. Would love some feedback and support. Thanks smile
I'm here to tell you guys about our lord and savoir Gwangjin.
User Image

Supreme Quartzi and Crim's One That Got Away

Supreme Squad

BeautifuIly
Quartzi
Hey if anyone is interested in playing league you can add me on my NA account. I have multiple accounts ranging from diamond 4 to silver 1 im up for anything c:

IGN (North America): Best Swede NA

Add me if possible,
i'm not on atm. But if when I get the chance tomorrow, I will for sure.
ign: Sweetest
Plat 3 mid/supp main.
c:

I added you c:

Noob

I have a question: I want to skip up some divisions, and I'm Bronze I, What's the highest elo necessary to skip up my divisions instead of getting to Silver V? I was always curious
I have a problem. My login screen wont open. After I click launch, it just won't appear. Can anyone help me solve this problem? I just wanted to play league today crying

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Awkward_Ginasing
I have a question: I want to skip up some divisions, and I'm Bronze I, What's the highest elo necessary to skip up my divisions instead of getting to Silver V? I was always curious

Well you gotta go on HUGE winning sprees that'll help your elo improve a lot. The LP that you'll gain will start to increase too, and when you hit the max amount of what you can get per game...which is 36 I think. You'll start to be able to skip divisions

Time-traveling Partner

15,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Waffles! 25
Shiroikazo
I have a problem. My login screen wont open. After I click launch, it just won't appear. Can anyone help me solve this problem? I just wanted to play league today crying

This happens to me from time to time as well.

Are you running it from the regular lol.launcher file or the lol.launcher.admin one? Asking because the second seems to fix the issue if a million relaunches doesn't work for me.

Nvrsoft's Husband

Greedy Receiver

Lel
When you blow the ******** out of someone in an argument they ignore you. Top kek.

Bard is pretty fun as a support. I think he is more suited towards 5v5s like a lot of supports but he definitely isn't horrible. I think he needs a bit of time before people learn him. Shoot, nobody even knows what support item you build on him.
if anyone wants to add me i'm isebrilia on NA!
i still haven't done my placements, oops.

still crying cause i haven't bought dj sona yet.
but like... i see that everyone has the skin from the icons and it just draws me away from getting it even though i'm a sona main... :c
Road to gold
cool

Nvrsoft's Husband

Greedy Receiver

Happy Little Boozer
Road to gold
cool

cool

starlourde's Compadre

Rare

Road To Gold.

cause let's be honest, everybody wants a free skin a nice looking border.

Time-traveling Partner

15,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Waffles! 25
So, with new skins being announced, which ones are you all excited for?

(For those who don't know:

Rammus, Xerath, and Skarner are getting Guardian of the Sands skins. Vayne's getting an Arclight, of which I'm both in love with and a light meh at because it looks so weird for her. And Teemo's getting a new one as well, but I know how everyone feels about Teemo so yeah.)

Lonely Lovergirl

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
isebrilia
if anyone wants to add me i'm isebrilia on NA!
i still haven't done my placements, oops.

still crying cause i haven't bought dj sona yet.
but like... i see that everyone has the skin from the icons and it just draws me away from getting it even though i'm a sona main... :c

Know that feel:C I looooove that skin omg but everyone seems to have it:T Just wait for the hype on it to die down. That's what I'm doin P:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff