Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Fluffy Bear

suyena
I hope it stays for the week! Permanent may be stretching it, as Riot never keeps an event like this for long.
I love your avatar. I main Syndra, but in game I usually use Justicar, so it doesn't look like that.
Awesome regardless.

Commander in Chief

AliceLoathesWonderland
-Candii_Sweet-
AliceLoathesWonderland
Patzu
"I am absolutely loving Yasuo. I know he isn't the hardest to play, but he does have skill cap, and I'm having fun!"

"Anyone else enjoying the crap out of one champ in particular right now?"

i enjoy sona too much.
straight ap sona.

chalice, tear, iceborn gauntlet, an abyssal and a deathcap.. man too much fun.
I play her mid in normals and it pisses people of. idk why, i end up carrying, so why should it matter ;.;

I main sona and if you wanna go AP sona, you gotta have lich bane up in there.

My Final build is Hourglass, deathcap, lich bane, athene's holy grail, boots, and Ryla/Liandry's torment.

Personally I use Ryla because if you can slow them and then speed up with E they dead.

blaugh

I prefer my build. it matches my play style.
And the lich is worthless to me. I get the iceborn gauntlet and with the spam of her abilities you get constant slows.
Idk, everyone has what they like. I like my tried and true mana ap build.
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!
AliceLoathesWonderland

i might try her next

ahem

Same on Swain. I've never been too good at him, but I feel like he might be worth putting a little effort in for a mode like this.

But as for Diana, you'll want to build Iceborn Gauntlet on her (the slow AoE is just too bloody beautiful since the proc so smoothly complements the slow on her E), and a Hextech Gunblade (spell vamp and lifesteal too good).

The game was over before I could build my final item, so I don't know what else would be too good......... I tried thinking of perhaps getting a Guinsoo's Rageblade, but wasn't too sure about it.

She's an incredible fighter, and if it weren't for her mana costs would probably nerfed into oblivion (oh wait........that already happened........)
Amomaxia
suyena
I hope it stays for the week! Permanent may be stretching it, as Riot never keeps an event like this for long.
I love your avatar. I main Syndra, but in game I usually use Justicar, so it doesn't look like that.
Awesome regardless.

ahem

Ahh! I have everything but a single item that's currently not in the MP for my Justicar Syndra cosplay gonk

I imagine that Syndra would be godly in URF as well, but I'm so out of practice with her (she carried me out of Bronze) ever since shifting over to playing solely supports.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
suyena
AliceLoathesWonderland

i might try her next

ahem

Same on Swain. I've never been too good at him, but I feel like he might be worth putting a little effort in for a mode like this.

But as for Diana, you'll want to build Iceborn Gauntlet on her (the slow AoE is just too bloody beautiful since the proc so smoothly complements the slow on her E), and a Hextech Gunblade (spell vamp and lifesteal too good).

The game was over before I could build my final item, so I don't know what else would be too good......... I tried thinking of perhaps getting a Guinsoo's Rageblade, but wasn't too sure about it.

She's an incredible fighter, and if it weren't for her mana costs would probably nerfed into oblivion (oh wait........that already happened........)

i played a lot of diana. I have all her skins lmao.

I main swain too. And in this mode, holy s**t. It is just like a dream.

Commander in Chief

suyena
Amomaxia
suyena
Awesome regardless.

ahem

Ahh! I have everything but a single item that's currently not in the MP for my Justicar Syndra cosplay gonk

I imagine that Syndra would be godly in URF as well, but I'm so out of practice with her (she carried me out of Bronze) ever since shifting over to playing solely supports.Today is my birthday and it is also April Fools and it is also a day that is not in March? Let's have cake! Bye bye!

Commander in Chief

suyena
AliceLoathesWonderland

i might try her next

ahem

Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!

Commander in Chief

AliceLoathesWonderland
suyena
AliceLoathesWonderland

i might try her next

ahem

I main swain too. And in this mode, holy s**t. It is just like a dream.Did you know that I am allergic to lots of types of candy, and if I eat too many jellybeans I will swell up and begin to autosexually reproduce again?

Fluffy Bear

suyena
Cool! It'd be hard for me to cosplay her, being male. Good luck on that!

I assume it'd be:
> Dropping tons of Dark Spheres
> Ultimate
> ?
> Profit

#level16summoner ):
AliceLoathesWonderland

ahem

Swain's too much of a creepy raven man for me to play regularly (I'm that kind of girl who only plays female champions.........)

What do you suggest building on him?
          (I would probably go WotA, Rylais, Liandry's....??)

Commander in Chief

Amomaxia
suyena

I assume it'd be:
> Ultimate
> ?
> Profit

#level16summoner ):
Did you know that on my birthday I like to put on a blindfold and run around in circles singing traditional Latin songs? IT IS SO FUN AND AWESOME! OK bye!
Amomaxia

I assume it'd be:
> Ultimate
> ?
> Profit

#level16summoner ):

ahem

Lol, you could always just gender-bender your avatar to cosplay her like the loyal subject of Queen Syndra you should be.
          If this were real life though, I've only a body-type to cosplay the likes of Annie or Jinx....... gonk

She's really good as long as you can land your stuns and slows, really, because of all the mobility creep and the fact that she's as fragile as glass....... well, you can only imagine c:

And oh, a new player here! Yay!
          I hope you continue playing Syndra, because she's got such a high skill cap....... and because silver is full of toxic idiots I'd rather some kind Gaians take over.

If you like Syndra though, I think you'd also like Cassiopeia and Orianna. Those three are my main mid-laners, though I hardly play mid-lane anymore........

Commander in Chief

suyena
AliceLoathesWonderland

ahem

Swain's too much of a creepy raven man for me to play regularly (I'm that kind of girl who only plays female champions.........)

Did you know that if you tie 17 electric eels together they'd create enough electricty to power the town of Looneyville, Texas for 7.35 hours but only in Spring? It's a fact! Ok Bye!

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
suyena
AliceLoathesWonderland

ahem

i play mostly male champs xD
I am all about darius, gp, renekton, kog and garen.

Well if you are going urf swain, no mana items are needed. You def want liandrys, spell vamp, zyonyas
from there anything goes.
also you need to spam your /j
just cause

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
suyena

I just want to say your Syndra cosplay is perfect emotion_kirakira
I heart your dedication!

Also, yes, I second getting Ori, if only because she's an amazing mid, and a hilarious support with great utility.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff