Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Nandatte..

also merry christmas biggrin

Unbeatable Loiterer

Tip for Wukong/anyone with a targeted gap closer. If you aggro jungle monsters with aa (I think it's just aa, not sure), it will give you vision of them as long as they are aggroed to you.

What does this mean? you can use it for high level escapes and dukes. For example, if you hit the new wraith camp, and walk around the wall you will still have vision of that wraith and you can go back over the wall with your gap closing skill (e.g Wukong E or Yasuo dash).

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Unbeatable Loiterer

Ao Shin might be a mid laner. Scarra indirectly said it on his stream just now.

"I've tried the next 3 mid laners".
Also because he is Scarra. Most pro players don't care about new champs unless it concerns them.

Familiar Shapeshifter

ichigo 8D
I'm a support main, but I think I may have to move to the jungle because I just can't stand being partnered with stupid adc's who refuse to learn.
It's always good to learn more than one roles, especially in ranked where it's a must. I myself main support but that's only when I play some premade with my friends, however when solo queuing or when my adc isn't adcing, I play other roles like mid or jungle. When you say adc's who refuse to learn, what exactly do they not learn? Farming? Overextending?

King Wolf

I taught myself to play all the lanes. Just so I don't look like a whiny b***h when I "don't get what I called". It's relieved a lot of stress in champ selection.

Unbeatable Loiterer

x P i k a-Chan
ichigo 8D
I'm a support main, but I think I may have to move to the jungle because I just can't stand being partnered with stupid adc's who refuse to learn.
It's always good to learn more than one roles, especially in ranked where it's a must. I myself main support but that's only when I play some premade with my friends, however when solo queuing or when my adc isn't adcing, I play other roles like mid or jungle. When you say adc's who refuse to learn, what exactly do they not learn? Farming? Overextending?
The thing is I play support not because I want to, I play it because people don't know how to.
The only thing stopping me from playing any other role is the lack of a good support.

Playing so many support games has made me naturally miss cs because I set up cs for my adc, so they can take it with ease. So if I want to go back to the mid lane or adc if i ever find a good support, I have to break out of my previous mold. So until then, it's better for me to jungle, and I've been practicing it for months now. I've stolen so many buffs and barons with Vi. Right now I'm learning what items to pick for other junglers before I play them. But my Wukong, Elise and Shyvana will be put to the test soon.

I really really like my Elise right now, but I can't trust my team to engage for me, since Elise has a week engage in the late game.

Unbeatable Loiterer

I should really stop trolling when I'm so far ahead in a game.
Absolutely dominated with a Vi game and then I threw by recalling in people's faces as they chased me lol.
It was just a normal game so I don't really care, but the enemy jungler legit believed he deserved to win even though I was disrespecting his entire team.

Overall I'm just glad I managed to do so well with what I've learned about the jungle, with mostly playing bot games to learn.
Looking to duo with somebody diamond 4-3 so I don't get 4-5 LP per win. PM me if you are interested!

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Nandatte..

still looking for tips on mundo.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I have the capacity to play any role, but these days I tend to end up jungle because my regular group all just kind of instalock the various lanes unless I tell them well beforehand that I want to be X champion in Y lane.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Anybody get any good mystery gifts?

I sent my friend one and he got Pop Star Ahri. mad
So jealous!!

Questionable Genius

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

qt comic

iiUndeux
User Image
Nandatte..

still looking for tips on mundo.

if you get top lane as mundo, farm until you're level 11, then go wreck face. dont miss your q's.
unless you're a beast of a tank, don't leave his burn on nonstop.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Anthh
Anybody get any good mystery gifts?

I sent my friend one and he got Pop Star Ahri. mad
So jealous!!
I got Annie in Wonderland if that counts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff