Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Prince_Roan

you look like a trap

what u mean, im not a tarp blaugh

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
ZakeraZero

ye most likely. and i will remember their cheap asses: Peace Alien and iToonz LOL

Let's hope they got reported! biggrin

i think all their team members cheat streamwatched. so i cant remember all their usernames. but Peace Alien definitely streamwatched u can tell the way he moves when someone try to gank him. also they said it in beginning then denied after.

but wolfy said that they couldnt really be banned for streamwatching though

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Empress Boa

It's a form of cheating which is against ToS for most games.
Period.

If you don't consider it cheating, consider it a form of Map Hacking as you can watch the enemy team's minimap to see where Ward's are placed and such.

Either way, it's cheating, therefor, against ToS.

Friendly Explorer

ZakeraZero
Empress Boa

Period.

If you don't consider it cheating, consider it a form of Map Hacking as you can watch the enemy team's minimap to see where Ward's are placed and such.

I don't know that I'd call it cheating. It's deffinately a d**k move and totally not cool, but I don't think it would hold up as an argument for getting someone banned.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KaosHunter
ZakeraZero
Empress Boa

Period.

I don't know that I'd call it cheating. It's deffinately a d**k move and totally not cool, but I don't think it would hold up as an argument for getting someone banned.

It's crazy if people don't consider that cheating. That's gaining an unfair advantage over the enemy team.
Okay, so what if they're streaming. Maybe they're open to those kinds of things, but that's abusing the system don't you think?

I don't take kindly to cheating in any game.
I spent a lot of my time reporting bots in an MMO. Like, gold farming bots. Over 30 bots over my course of playing because they were little and few between.
I just absolutely hate cheating.

Friendly Explorer

ZakeraZero
It's crazy if people don't consider that cheating. That's gaining an unfair advantage over the enemy team.
Okay, so what if they're streaming. Maybe they're open to those kinds of things, but that's abusing the system don't you think?

I don't take kindly to cheating in any game.
I spent a lot of my time reporting bots in an MMO. Like, gold farming bots. Over 30 bots over my course of playing because they were little and few between.
I just absolutely hate cheating.
I'm not condoning it in any way. I think it's a dirty, cheap thing to do. But if you're streaming you are leaving yourself open to those things and that's the logic admins will go with when deciding this sort of thing. It's not cool or fair in the slightest, but that's just how it goes.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
On the subject of ghosting your opponent's stream if you know for a fact they're streaming:

It IS cheating, at least by tournament rules. You can get in humongous trouble at a tournament for checking an enemy team's stream.

In other news, just got out of a game where we all picked solo top pushers, then all 5 of us went bottom, ganked the enemy bot lane and jungle, then pushed down the turret. Then we basically played full-roamer just going wherever needed to be defended and ganking everything in sight. You know, that thing that any player worth a damn would put on his list of "things that sound like a good idea but aren't don't do it seriously don't you tard"?

...We won. Nay, we DESTROYED.* It was really shaky at first since their mid and their solo top freefarmed to 6 completely unopposed and Nautilus basically had free reign of our jungle, but we just kept winning EVERY teamfight, or at least coming out even in trades.

Thing is, a team of four solo top pushers and one carry (one of our guys didn't have Vent so we just let him pick his usual champion since he'd go bot on his own anyway) has a HUGE teamfight presence. Rumble ult initiates, Nasus (me) charges in with Spirit Fire and Wither, Irelia flanks, Fiora and Caitlyn come in and drop the big damage. Bear in mind that three of their team were level six and their other two were level 4 when we were level 2 and 3, and that's around when we started teamfighting.

Also, impromptu Smiteless jungle Nasus 2 stronk.

*This is a rare case. It is a TERRIBLE idea to play 5 solo top pushers who then all go bot and push the tower down then go 5-man roamer. The enemy team was pretty terrible, and if we hadn't gotten a 3+FB-for-1 in the first five minutes we would've gone down in flames. Glorious, glorious flames. The kind of flames the survivors tell their children about, with awe in their voices and tears in their eyes. The kind of flames that burn in your heart forever. The kind of flames that anyone witnessing them is left forever changed. One day, those flames will fade. One day, there will be no one left who saw them. No one left who bore witness. BUT TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY. TODAY, OUR FIRE BURNS BRIGHT WITH THE INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS. TODAY, WE CHARGE THROUGH ALL OPPOSITION, KNOWING WE WILL NEVER RETURN. TODAY, WE WIN WITH THE MOST RETARDED TEAM COMPOSITION YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE. ONE DAY THIS MATCH WILL LIE FORGOTTON (probably tomorrow), BUT TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY!

Friendly Explorer

Thank you Kwaggy, that story was beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye and laughter to my lips.

Sweetheart

Uncle Kwaggy
On the subject of ghosting your opponent's stream if you know for a fact they're streaming:

It IS cheating, at least by tournament rules. You can get in humongous trouble at a tournament for checking an enemy team's stream.

In other news, just got out of a game where we all picked solo top pushers, then all 5 of us went bottom, ganked the enemy bot lane and jungle, then pushed down the turret. Then we basically played full-roamer just going wherever needed to be defended and ganking everything in sight. You know, that thing that any player worth a damn would put on his list of "things that sound like a good idea but aren't don't do it seriously don't you tard"?

...We won. Nay, we DESTROYED.* It was really shaky at first since their mid and their solo top freefarmed to 6 completely unopposed and Nautilus basically had free reign of our jungle, but we just kept winning EVERY teamfight, or at least coming out even in trades.

Thing is, a team of four solo top pushers and one carry (one of our guys didn't have Vent so we just let him pick his usual champion since he'd go bot on his own anyway) has a HUGE teamfight presence. Rumble ult initiates, Nasus (me) charges in with Spirit Fire and Wither, Irelia flanks, Fiora and Caitlyn come in and drop the big damage. Bear in mind that three of their team were level six and their other two were level 4 when we were level 2 and 3, and that's around when we started teamfighting.

Also, impromptu Smiteless jungle Nasus 2 stronk.

*This is a rare case. It is a TERRIBLE idea to play 5 solo top pushers who then all go bot and push the tower down then go 5-man roamer. The enemy team was pretty terrible, and if we hadn't gotten a 3+FB-for-1 in the first five minutes we would've gone down in flames. Glorious, glorious flames. The kind of flames the survivors tell their children about, with awe in their voices and tears in their eyes. The kind of flames that burn in your heart forever. The kind of flames that anyone witnessing them is left forever changed. One day, those flames will fade. One day, there will be no one left who saw them. No one left who bore witness. BUT TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY. TODAY, OUR FIRE BURNS BRIGHT WITH THE INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS. TODAY, WE CHARGE THROUGH ALL OPPOSITION, KNOWING WE WILL NEVER RETURN. TODAY, WE WIN WITH THE MOST RETARDED TEAM COMPOSITION YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE. ONE DAY THIS MATCH WILL LIE FORGOTTON (probably tomorrow), BUT TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY!

i wrecked black people that game.

Sweetheart

Empress Boa
Prince_Roan

you look like a trap

what u mean, im not a tarp blaugh

pics or it didn't happen

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Hey guys, if you have a tank on your team and you're running away from enemies and you have low health and the tank turns around to stop them, KEEP RUNNING. I cannot tell you HOW MANY TIMES I tried to save my Tristana last game. She's running away with about 1/4 health and I have about half of mine as Nautilus. I turn around and Q in and then slow them. She stops running, turns around to fight them and then they pounce on her. This happened at least 3 times. And each time I told my teammates to leave me to die, that's what I'm there for. I appreciate you trying to help me, I really do. But please realize that I'm doing it on purpose to save YOU, THE CARRY. /endrant

Sapphirena's Waifu

Hardcore Feeder

Sapphirena's Waifu

Hardcore Feeder

Ezelus
Hey guys, if you have a tank on your team and you're running away from enemies and you have low health and the tank turns around to stop them, KEEP RUNNING. I cannot tell you HOW MANY TIMES I tried to save my Tristana last game. She's running away with about 1/4 health and I have about half of mine as Nautilus. I turn around and Q in and then slow them. She stops running, turns around to fight them and then they pounce on her. This happened at least 3 times. And each time I told my teammates to leave me to die, that's what I'm there for. I appreciate you trying to help me, I really do. But please realize that I'm doing it on purpose to save YOU, THE CARRY. /endrant

Oh god, the last game I had wasn't as bad, but it was still pretty bad. I was playing Cassiopia, and it was a really close match. So, we pretty much ace them, right? I go back to clear the creeps, and I tell Ashe to go help the team push. She ignores me until eventually the entire team is screaming at her. Then, it's too late to really push so, we're back to square one. Thankfully the dummy helped the third time around and we won.

Friendly Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Misiea
Ezelus

Oh god, the last game I had wasn't as bad, but it was still pretty bad. I was playing Cassiopia, and it was a really close match. So, we pretty much ace them, right? I go back to clear the creeps, and I tell Ashe to go help the team push. She ignores me until eventually the entire team is screaming at her. Then, it's too late to really push so, we're back to square one. Thankfully the dummy helped the third time around and we won.

Don't you just hate that? They don't listen to our obviously good advice?

My last game had a Heimerdinger that charged right into a group of 3 just because he can damage them at the same time. Note: He had 1500 HP and was up against Jax, Kat and a very well-fed (mostly because of him) Annie.

Couple of deaths later, I finally convinced (ordered really) him to stay behind and keep the base safe while we crush the enemy's. Won out in the end, but it took a while.

Sapphirena's Waifu

Hardcore Feeder

Defiled MageKnight

Don't you just hate that? They don't listen to our obviously good advice?

My last game had a Heimerdinger that charged right into a group of 3 just because he can damage them at the same time. Note: He had 1500 HP and was up against Jax, Kat and a very well-fed (mostly because of him) Annie.

Couple of deaths later, I finally convinced (ordered really) him to stay behind and keep the base safe while we crush the enemy's. Won out in the end, but it took a while.

It wasn't advice, but more like common ******** sense.

But yeah, heim is a strong champion, but you can't really run in like that. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a child when I'm giving advice, because if you be harsh even in the slightest way they don't listen or troll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff