13,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thabara
Infinity Forever
Thabara
Yes, that was the guild I meant. smile
Well not sure if you accepted the invite, but I invited you based on insight in information department mostly, like if someone asked about certain art programs you could probably help them...that's just what I was thinking. whee

3nodding Yes, I accepted the invite and poked my nose in a few times. I'll try to keep an eye on it and see if I can be of help there. smile

Agh, 2AM already? Sorry everyone, I have to go. *huggles everyone who's around*

See you tomorrow! 4laugh
Okay, well thanks for accepting it...and feel free to post whenever you want, and either of my guilds. 3nodding xd

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
~*stuffs thread into egosearch and thread subscription*~ heart
*grabby hands at the books*

Questing Firestarter

maskedquerade
*grabby hands at the books*

xd You are going to post that until I add the books, right? Sorry, I wont be around much today, I slept in waaaaay to long and now I don't have much time left before I'm off to work.

*gives those dark clouds a suspicious stare* Looks like it's going to rain again... Good for my hayfever, but bad for me wanting to drive to work with my bicycle. stare

Oy, before I forget - has someone seen a person on which the Bao (that 30k hair decoration) looks actually good? I want it, but it looks crap on my current hair... gonk So first I have to find out if it's actually worth saving up for. rolleyes
Cog Wheel 200
total 200
sending trade

Questing Firestarter

Confirmed the trade, but I wont get around to work on your order until I'm back from work late this evening. I'll leave as soon as I'm finished drinking my coffee. ^^ I'll be back around 9:30PM, and then there's no doubt a huge pile of chores waiting for me... stare Will probably be 11 until I can finally get online. *sighs* I live at +1GMT, just for the case someone wants to calculate at which time I'll be back. xd
no problem im in no rush your works geart i love it and hope you get the books up soon they look awsome. well jst dont forget me and im happy hope you have a good day

Questing Firestarter

Alright, have to leave now. See you in... 10 or 11 hours I guess. sweatdrop

Wild Unicorn

heart ! biggrin

6,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
heart blaugh heart

Fluffy Bunny

AssassineLataya
heart blaugh heart

*pounce nuzzles* guten morgan!^^
and no, i know nothing past that is bitta and danka, i just wantedto se it since its, infact, morning here X3 but i probibly spelled it wrong and all that juzz but oh well XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff