Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questing Firestarter

maskedquerade
*clings* You must start selling these soon

I want to make some more first. gonk I want at least a set of five, and the one with the moon doesn't count, that was just an experiment.

Louis_Comfort_Tiffany
thats totaly awsome thabs^^

Thank you. 4laugh

maskedquerade
I'll be doing staffy things at ME&F soon, so I'll be sure to change the links.

Thank you. smile I have to remember to PM all my affiliates about the move once I'm back from work tomorrow. rolleyes

Fluffy Bunny

i cant WAIT to see whats gonig to be in the prity sparkly box 4laugh

Questing Firestarter

InfinityForever
Well, I took Sunday off, and I've not even been there a month yet and already had two days off...they frown upon that kind of thing you know. Also...why you worried about me?

Because you were ill, dummy, and because I got the impression that this fever was really bad. gonk

InfinityForever
Heh, well if they were limited items, I'd buy one or two...cause then there'd be no more and I'd not have the chance to get it later. whee

Well, there will probably some limited ones sooner or later, but... Rather later than sooner. sweatdrop Maybe when I get that week off at the end of May.

InfinityForever
Okay, you did fix it...good. By the way, you're a member of the guild yourself right? You ever going to post there again? sweatdrop

Ya, I fixed it, I went through all the links when I set up this thread. Quite a few dead shops, and also some who asked for link exchange but never added me or removed me. Meh.
The guild... If you want to, you can remove me. I want to post there again, but this shop and other things are taking up so much of my time, I really can't say when I'll be active there. sad

InfinityForever
If only you still did requests, for like banners...cause I'd like one for my other guild. (Yes I have two of my own) xd Perhaps you know of anyone who makes good banners, like the one you made for my Mercenary one?

You mean that charity guild (the one you sent me an invitation for)? And I don't know anyone who makes good banners because I don't have the need for that since I can prolly make them myself. sweatdrop Hm, why don't you ask SilentCadence? She has an impressive collection of kick-a** sig banners, I'm sure she can give you links to some good banner makers. smile

Questing Firestarter

Louis_Comfort_Tiffany

It'll open either Friday or Saturday. 4laugh
Ooooh, yay. ^_^

Fluffy Bunny

Thabara
Louis_Comfort_Tiffany

It'll open either Friday or Saturday. 4laugh

FRIDAY!!!!
please^^

Questing Firestarter

*thinks* Well, I'll be working an early shift on both, Friday and Saturday, but on Saturday I'm off to visit a friend after work, so chances are actually good it'll open on Friday - I have more time then. smile

Hm... I think I'll make an Earth element book tomorrow... And I found a symbol I might be able to use for Air. Would the one with the ice crystal count as water? Then I'd have all four elements, you know? *doubts it*
Hm, I want to make a Lunar and a Solar one too, and one that looks all technical/mechanical - no clue yet how I'll be able to pull that one off. sweatdrop
Put a cog on it? xd

Fluffy Bunny

you can do it thabs^^

Girl-Crazy Gaian

13,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thabara
InfinityForever
Well, I took Sunday off, and I've not even been there a month yet and already had two days off...they frown upon that kind of thing you know. Also...why you worried about me?
Because you were ill, dummy, and because I got the impression that this fever was really bad. gonk
I haven't checked my temperature today, because my step-dad's here, and he just thinks I'm being a baby about it all. stare rolleyes

Thabara
InfinityForever
Heh, well if they were limited items, I'd buy one or two...cause then there'd be no more and I'd not have the chance to get it later. whee
Well, there will probably some limited ones sooner or later, but... Rather later than sooner. sweatdrop Maybe when I get that week off at the end of May.
Oh okay, well then that's good, no rush...which reminds me...sometime in May I'll be going to King's Dominion...the first amusement park I'll ever have been to, technically...as long as I don't get rained out of this one... whee

Thabara
InfinityForever
Okay, you did fix it...good. By the way, you're a member of the guild yourself right? You ever going to post there again? sweatdrop
Ya, I fixed it, I went through all the links when I set up this thread. Quite a few dead shops, and also some who asked for link exchange but never added me or removed me. Meh.
The guild... If you want to, you can remove me. I want to post there again, but this shop and other things are taking up so much of my time, I really can't say when I'll be active there. sad
Oh, well then I'll hold your membership there. 3nodding

Thabara
InfinityForever
If only you still did requests, for like banners...cause I'd like one for my other guild. (Yes I have two of my own) xd Perhaps you know of anyone who makes good banners, like the one you made for my Mercenary one?
You mean that charity guild (the one you sent me an invitation for)? And I don't know anyone who makes good banners because I don't have the need for that since I can prolly make them myself. sweatdrop Hm, why don't you ask SilentCadence? She has an impressive collection of kick-a** sig banners, I'm sure she can give you links to some good banner makers. smile
"Helping Fellow Gaians"? Yes, that's the one. 3nodding I thought I sent an invite to you...heh. Anyway it's not just a charity either, it's also helping in other ways, like information about certain things....and even just general discussion. 3nodding

Questing Firestarter

maskedquerade
Put a cog on it? xd

xd

Oooh, I have to make a Time book as well, either with an hourglass, or with cogwheels and, uh, a clock face? *not sure if her dictionary gave her the right word*

Questing Firestarter

Quote:
Oh okay, well then that's good, no rush...which reminds me...sometime in May I'll be going to King's Dominion...the first amusement park I'll ever have been to, technically...as long as I don't get rained out of this one... whee

Ohhh, amusement park... I've only been in one so far, and it was a reeeeally small one. sweatdrop

Quote:
"Helping Fellow Gaians"? Yes, that's the one. 3nodding I thought I sent an invite to you...heh. Anyway it's not just a charity either, it's also helping in other ways, like information about certain things....and even just general discussion. 3nodding

Yes, that was the guild I meant. smile
Thabara
maskedquerade
Put a cog on it? xd

xd

Oooh, I have to make a Time book as well, either with an hourglass, or with cogwheels and, uh, a clock face? *not sure if her dictionary gave her the right word*
Yes, that's the right word. ^_^

Girl-Crazy Gaian

13,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thabara
Infinity Forever

Ohhh, amusement park... I've only been in one so far, and it was a reeeeally small one. sweatdrop
Heh, I've been to a water park, but never an amusement park, I tell people that I know in the US, or Canada and they're like "What?! You're kidding! eek " and I'm all like "No..." sweatdrop Heh...

Thabara
Infinity Forever

Well not sure if you accepted the invite, but I invited you based on insight in information department mostly, like if someone asked about certain art programs you could probably help them...that's just what I was thinking. whee

Questing Firestarter

Infinity Forever
Well not sure if you accepted the invite, but I invited you based on insight in information department mostly, like if someone asked about certain art programs you could probably help them...that's just what I was thinking. whee
3nodding Yes, I accepted the invite and poked my nose in a few times. I'll try to keep an eye on it and see if I can be of help there. smile

Agh, 2AM already? Sorry everyone, I have to go. *huggles everyone who's around*

See you tomorrow! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas