Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
*sticks in egosearch* heart domokun
Yaay! heart

Questing Firestarter

I'm just glad that I can edit the first page again. I'll miss those 200 pages though... gonk
We'll get there again.
Thabara
I'm just glad that I can edit the first page again. I'll miss those 200 pages though... gonk
You'll get them back really fast!! >=D

heart
New thread goodness! 3nodding

6,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
wir bumpen dich wieder auf 200 whee
I'll be doing staffy things at ME&F soon, so I'll be sure to change the links.

Fluffy Bunny

YaY
new thread^^

Questing Firestarter

New thread, new book. xd

Just finished it, and I totally love how it came out:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Bunny

thats totaly awsome thabs^^
*clings* You must start selling these soon

Girl-Crazy Gaian

13,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well, I'll quote the replies in the old thread, and post it here. whee

Thabara
Infinity Forever
No idea what it is in celsius...but my mom was saying it's like 4 degrees above normal... sweatdrop However I went to work, on Monday, thankfully only 12 PM - 4 PM....with a 100 degree temp... sweatdrop
Agh, don't do something like that! *is worried* I know some jobs don't leave you a choice though... sad
Well, I took Sunday off, and I've not even been there a month yet and already had two days off...they frown upon that kind of thing you know. Also...why you worried about me?

InfinityForever
As for the books, I have just one question, will they be limiteds? Or will they be unlimited like the fish globes, dolls, and charms?
Unlimited items - they'll probably take over the place of the fish globes since those never sold really well. sweatdrop Heh, well if they were limited items, I'd buy one or two...cause then there'd be no more and I'd not have the chance to get it later. whee

InfinityForever
Oh and Thabare, the link to my guild on the first page doesn't work, I tried clicking on it and it doesn't load. Gaia changed the urls to the guilds not too long ago, so you no doubt have the old url there...and have to change it for it to work again. sweatdrop
I still cannot edit the first page... gonk The Couch will probably move this week, at least temporarily, because it's more and more annoying that I can't update the first page. When I set up the new thread all links will be checked anyway. smile Well, have you checked the one for my guild? Or no? sweatdrop *checks myself* Okay, you did fix it...good. By the way, you're a member of the guild yourself right? You ever going to post there again? sweatdrop

If only you still did requests, for like banners...cause I'd like one for my other guild. (Yes I have two of my own) xd Perhaps you know of anyone who makes good banners, like the one you made for my Mercenary one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff