• Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: Nikkiquin
    Items: ALL Parfaits
    Total: 450g ♪
    Tip: Yep! ♥
    Anything else? Oh wow parfaits (so pretty)! >w< I hope you'll do the pixel dolls too! XD
Nikkiquin
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: Nikkiquin
    Items: ALL Parfaits
    Total: 450g ♪
    Tip: Yep! ♥
    Anything else? Oh wow parfaits (so pretty)! >w< I hope you'll do the pixel dolls too! XD

Coming up

Mewling Kitten

festival of sheep
BabyDucklingLove
I've been considering it too..just until a few of these tests/essays are out of the way.
I've got a poli sci test Thursday, a math test next Tuesday, an essay due tomorrow..along with other homework too
Good luck with all your midterms and stuffs D;

I see =0

Oh fudge monkeys. That's a lot. Good luck to you too!

Thank you
I just finished my English essay. Hopefully I get an alright grade
/not confident about writing abilities
BabyDucklingLove
Thank you

I'm sure you're fine.
    Normally, I'd offer to proofread since I'm pretty good at English, but I'm swamped myself.

Mewling Kitten

festival of sheep
BabyDucklingLove
Thank you

I'm sure you're fine.
    Normally, I'd offer to proofread since I'm pretty good at English, but I'm swamped myself.

It's alright
I feel weird letting other people read my work. I don't know why. I guess I feel like my work is probably bad so I don't like people reading it XD My boyfriend offered to read my paper a few times but I said no :< He's better at the English stuff than I am...I probably should've let him read it over.
But I did not. Oh well~~
BabyDucklingLove
It's alright
I feel weird letting other people read my work. I don't know why. I guess I feel like my work is probably bad so I don't like people reading it XD My boyfriend offered to read my paper a few times but I said no :< He's better at the English stuff than I am...I probably should've let him read it over.
But I did not. Oh well~~

Like I said before, you're probably fine.
    I understand not wanting people to read your writing though. Sometimes I feel that way too.
    But my friends and I would usually proofread each other's papers in high school, and the rule was for every negative thing you had to say you need to find something positive too. So it would be like, "I think you're using too many "to be" verbs which make your sentences boring and choppy, but I think the way you presented your argument is very clear."

Mewling Kitten

festival of sheep
BabyDucklingLove
It's alright
But I did not. Oh well~~

Like I said before, you're probably fine.
    I understand not wanting people to read your writing though. Sometimes I feel that way too.
    But my friends and I would usually proofread each other's papers in high school, and the rule was for every negative thing you had to say you need to find something positive too. So it would be like, "I think you're using too many "to be" verbs which make your sentences boring and choppy, but I think the way you presented your argument is very clear."

I see~ That's cool~ I didn't do with my friends much~~
I'm always afraid I'll be too harsh if I try to go over other people's papers D; Even if we're peer reviewing in class

Beloved Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
      Hey there! Just a little advice: don't leave all you bootiful work un-water-marked! If you leave it as it is, anyone can just steal & copy into their sig :c
      I know it's sad, but some people will, so watch out! c:
O Izzy O
      Hey there! Just a little advice: don't leave all you bootiful work un-water-marked! If you leave it as it is, anyone can just steal & copy into their sig :c
      I know it's sad, but some people will, so watch out! c:

Thanks for your concern but I can assure you they are all watermarked. If you zoom in, there are little pink stars on then in the corners. If someone were to take then, Id know for sure if they were the samples.
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: Etoile Celeste
    Items: All bobas, all cakes, all puddings and all parfaits
    Total: 2150g
    Tip: Yep. Total : 5000g
    Anything else? n/a

TempIe of Time's Other Half

Versatile Lover

festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: Mistress Deevine
    Items: Melon Bob x1; Cheesecake Cake x1; japanese vanilla "purin" x1; green tea w/ red bean paste x1
    Total: 550 G
    Tip: 50G [That brings it up to an even 600 G >//<]
    Anything else? No thank you blaugh

Fuzzy Werewolf

Care to trade links?

[url=http://tinyurl.com/7l5nyrx][img]http://tinyurl.com/72x9lyc[/img][/url]
BabyDucklingLove
I see~ That's cool~ I didn't do with my friends much~~
I'm always afraid I'll be too harsh if I try to go over other people's papers D; Even if we're peer reviewing in class

We usually did peer review in class, but we would ask each other to read and review since we liked the extra input. It also didn't hurt that my school had good writing program and that we actually liked to peer review...we were such nerds.
Etoile Celeste
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: Etoile Celeste
    Items: All bobas, all cakes, all puddings and all parfaits
    Total: 2150g
    Tip: Yep. Total : 5000g
    Anything else? n/a

Coming up!
Mistress Deevine
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: Mistress Deevine
    Items: Melon Bob x1; Cheesecake Cake x1; japanese vanilla "purin" x1; green tea w/ red bean paste x1
    Total: 550 G
    Tip: 50G [That brings it up to an even 600 G >//<]
    Anything else? No thank you blaugh

Coming up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items