Items: everything, please [:
    Total: 2450g
    Tip: 50g
    Anything else? Grand total; 2500g ♪ P.S. Adorable c:

Mewling Kitten

festival of sheep
BabyDucklingLove
I understand~
I miss my friends too..it's harder to try to meet between classes when classes aren't lined up the same like in high school.
I guess I'm comfortable being on my own though o3o
but I do I hope I can find more time to spend with my friends that are going to the same school as me still (a lot of them moved when high school ended for them..some to northern CA and some to Arizona for school)

It's hard to adjust to doing things at your own pace when you entire life has been scheduled and structured for you.
    A lot of my friends either went to nor cal or to the east coast. I was one of the few that stayed in so cal. But they're all regretting it now that it's winter. Everyone's complaining about how cold it is even though the snow is pretty.

A bit~ I kind of like being able to pick my schedule. I took a counseling class my first semester to try to help me get a grasp of what I was aiming to actually do and what I needed to get done at community college before transferring
I think it helped some o3o

XD Yeah I prefer to stay in SoCal too...I don't know how some of my friends managed to move to Arizona. It's so hot there. My grandma lived there and it was just toooo hot for me.
I feel like the friends in my group that I was closer to ended up staying here though..at least for now. The ones that I wasn't as close to moved for the most part.

Mewling Kitten

festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name:BabyDucklingLove
    Items:All Cupcakes
    Total: 300g+tip=500g
    Tip: 200g
    Anything else? Nope o3o
Tayasu Sango

Happy - - Dream x

BabyDucklingLove

Coming up!
BabyDucklingLove
A bit~ I kind of like being able to pick my schedule. I took a counseling class my first semester to try to help me get a grasp of what I was aiming to actually do and what I needed to get done at community college before transferring

XD Yeah I prefer to stay in SoCal too...I don't know how some of my friends managed to move to Arizona. It's so hot there. My grandma lived there and it was just toooo hot for me.
I feel like the friends in my group that I was closer to ended up staying here though..at least for now. The ones that I wasn't as close to moved for the most part.

I was able to pick my classes in high school. I mean, there were certain graduation requirements that had to be filled and stuff, but that's the same for college. We didn't have a whole lot of variety though, and sometimes scheduling conflicts would put you in another class. I was thinking of taking community college classes this summer to help me with my GEs too, need to start researching more on that.

It's sorta the opposite for me. All my close friends (with the exception of like...5 people) moved cross country and the people I kinda sorta knew stayed. But I don't even see those 5 people anyway because we're so busy with class and stuff.

Mewling Kitten

festival of sheep
BabyDucklingLove

I was able to pick my classes in high school. I mean, there were certain graduation requirements that had to be filled and stuff, but that's the same for college. We didn't have a whole lot of variety though, and sometimes scheduling conflicts would put you in another class. I was thinking of taking community college classes this summer to help me with my GEs too, need to start researching more on that.

It's sorta the opposite for me. All my close friends (with the exception of like...5 people) moved cross country and the people I kinda sorta knew stayed. But I don't even see those 5 people anyway because we're so busy with class and stuff.

I didn't really have a lot choices with classes. Most of them were already chosen in high school.
I feel like I have more variety in college. Like I have to take an art class, but there's a big list of art classes I could choose from. o3o

Aww :<
BabyDucklingLove
I didn't really have a lot choices with classes. Most of them were already chosen in high school.
I feel like I have more variety in college. Like I have to take an art class, but there's a big list of art classes I could choose from. o3o

My school was more focused on arts, so we did have a lot of art classes to choose from; photography, ap art history, 2d design, photoshop, etc. There were a lot of drama and dance programs too. Math and science...not so much. Probably why I struggle so much with it now is because my high school didn't have a good math/science program or adequate teachers for them.

Forever alone....

Mewling Kitten

festival of sheep
BabyDucklingLove

My school was more focused on arts, so we did have a lot of art classes to choose from; photography, ap art history, 2d design, photoshop, etc. There were a lot of drama and dance programs too. Math and science...not so much. Probably why I struggle so much with it now is because my high school didn't have a good math/science program or adequate teachers for them.

Forever alone....

My school was more focused on sports. Most of the art classes got cut. I feel like we had an okay math/science area. But it really didn't have a lot to do with arts.
BabyDucklingLove
My school was more focused on sports. Most of the art classes got cut. I feel like we had an okay math/science area. But it really didn't have a lot to do with arts.

We had a decent athletics program, but nothing really special. I feel like the reason a lot of people in my class didn't get into really math/science-y schools was because we didn't have a good background. Kinda feel duped, but what can you do?

Reindeer

festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: oeuf
    Items: parfaits (wild berry, chocolate), cupcakes (all)
    Total: 600
    Tip: n/a
    Anything else? very cute, as usual *v*
Oeuf
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: oeuf
    Items: parfaits (wild berry, chocolate), cupcakes (all)
    Total: 600
    Tip: n/a
    Anything else? very cute, as usual *v*

Coming up!

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!