Welcome to Gaia! ::

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

Candycane Scartissue
Really wanted to work on pixels today, but my head is hurting. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow though and I also need to do laundry so if I can't do any today then it'll have to wait for the weekend. gonk But maybe I'll feel better in a little while.
:hugs: feel better asap

I had a bla day
@.@ I got some things done then came home with a migraine x.x

Pure-hearted Lover

Lucifer aka Fallen Angel
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright
How are you? Its been so long

It has been! I'm doing okay. Nervous bout going to the dentist soon... and I want to finish orders so I can reopen! ^^ How are you?

Adorable Lunatic

:cheers for you:

Pure-hearted Lover

Poe-tae-toee
/cuddles

*snuggles~~* heart

Pure-hearted Lover

Oh, thank you, Trin~ heart

Adorable Lunatic

^-^ emotion_yatta

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Candycane Scartissue
*snuggles~~* heart

Choo are so sweet!
/curls up around you heart
Poe-tae-toee
Candycane Scartissue
*snuggles~~* heart

Choo are so sweet!
/curls up around you heart

*pets and fluffs and snuggles even mooore* whee heart heart

Unholy Sex Symbol

10,025 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Candycane Scartissue
Lucifer aka Fallen Angel
How are you? Its been so long

It has been! I'm doing okay. Nervous bout going to the dentist soon... and I want to finish orders so I can reopen! ^^ How are you?

Im good nervou bout the dentist too. My back tooth ha tarted acting up today and its mostly been filled from a cavity when I was younger so I think I want them to remove the tooth, but I've alrdy had like 5 teeth removed, so Im looking to have them put me to sleep and remove it, though I've never been put to sleep before so a bit worried, and trying to tough out the pain. It only hurt when I chew

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Magic Gadget Girl

*pets and fluffs and snuggles even mooore* whee heart heart

emotion_jawdrop Your a gadget girl! emotion_kirakira
emotion_bigheart
How you feeling tonight love?

Pure-hearted Lover

Lucifer aka Fallen Angel
Im good nervou bout the dentist too. My back tooth ha tarted acting up today and its mostly been filled from a cavity when I was younger so I think I want them to remove the tooth, but I've alrdy had like 5 teeth removed, so Im looking to have them put me to sleep and remove it, though I've never been put to sleep before so a bit worried, and trying to tough out the pain. It only hurt when I chew

I got two teeth filled today. One of them is starting to ache some now that the numbness is wearing off. ;_; I'm sure it'll be okay though. I've had nine fillings in the past month! Glad to have some coverage now. Just wish I had coverage for root canals. T___T I'm going to have to suffer needing two of those until I can either afford them, or they get so bad they need to get yanked. I'd rather not lose any more teeth, though, I've also had four removals (not including wisdom teeth). cry

Pure-hearted Lover

Poe-tae-toee
emotion_jawdrop Your a gadget girl! emotion_kirakira
emotion_bigheart
How you feeling tonight love?

I am a gadget girl! A magic gadget girl, even. 4laugh heart
I'm doing alright. My tooth is a little achy but I'm hoping it's just because it was worked on. :3 Other than that, a little groggy/sleepy and a little cold, but definitely not complaining about the cold! It's about time it's a bit chilly!! Tired of the weather being 100+ degrees!
How are you doing? heart heart

Unholy Sex Symbol

10,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Candycane Scartissue
Lucifer aka Fallen Angel

I got two teeth filled today. One of them is starting to ache some now that the numbness is wearing off. ;_; I'm sure it'll be okay though. I've had nine fillings in the past month! Glad to have some coverage now. Just wish I had coverage for root canals. T___T I'm going to have to suffer needing two of those until I can either afford them, or they get so bad they need to get yanked. I'd rather not lose any more teeth, though, I've also had four removals (not including wisdom teeth). cry

Same boat as you thought I had 4 teeth removed for when I had braces, and then the other 2 were suppose to be root canals but I was scared so told em to just yank em. I got a root canal done before and I still feel it like the nerve is there sometimes.

Pure-hearted Lover

Lucifer aka Fallen Angel
Same boat as you thought I had 4 teeth removed for when I had braces, and then the other 2 were suppose to be root canals but I was scared so told em to just yank em. I got a root canal done before and I still feel it like the nerve is there sometimes.

I had a root canal done yeeears ago and it was the most painful thing ever. Last year I got a root canal and told my dentist I was really, really scared and she assured me it'd be okay. Afterwards she said she'd only been able to locate three roots (in big molars there's four) and said if I ever felt any pain in there she might have to extract it. I was scared about it, but so far so good, and it has been about a year! ^^ But if I can't save enough money for the down payment (which is over $600, yikes!), I'm just going to have to get them yanked. Then maybe I can afford a partial plate for the missing teeth. ;__;

Unholy Sex Symbol

10,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Candycane Scartissue
Lucifer aka Fallen Angel

I had a root canal done yeeears ago and it was the most painful thing ever. Last year I got a root canal and told my dentist I was really, really scared and she assured me it'd be okay. Afterwards she said she'd only been able to locate three roots (in big molars there's four) and said if I ever felt any pain in there she might have to extract it. I was scared about it, but so far so good, and it has been about a year! ^^ But if I can't save enough money for the down payment (which is over $600, yikes!), I'm just going to have to get them yanked. Then maybe I can afford a partial plate for the missing teeth. ;__;

When I had mine done I didnt feel anything. Infact I was tricked. I told him to pull the tooth and my mom told him to try to save the tooth. I didnt know what happened until he said "I got the root"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff