Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Lover

outlaw trinidy
heart

OMG, your avatar is stunning.

Annnnd I'm going to take a break from pixel art for a couple days while I grieve for my brother... At least I got a few done recently.

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

Candycane Scartissue
outlaw trinidy
heart

OMG, your avatar is stunning.

Annnnd I'm going to take a break from pixel art for a couple days while I grieve for my brother... At least I got a few done recently.
Thank you very much

*hugs tightly*
You're in my thoughts hun

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Candycane Scartissue

Okay~ smile And yeah, I get what you mean about it dragging on. Some movies are like that and they build suspense and tension and discomfort... like Audition. Wow, I really only know slow building Asian horror movies. Most of the American/western horror movies I've seen have been pretty straight-forward. Oh, I saw this horror comedy from New Zealand called Housebound that I liked quite a lot! 4laugh

Sure! I don't miss the snow, but I miss the cold. The temperatures here are usually super warm, hot, or omg I'm on fire. ;_;

heart

>p> You know too many Asian things. I'm a little jealous. Granted I can't get half as passionate about it as you do. Mm. Maybe instead of amount I'm jealous of the fact you get so excited and I don't think I have something that makes me that same thrill level. Just a little though.

Is the horror comedy like.."Scary Movie" a parody- or is it a unique standalone?

Also, would you prefer I pm you or use the other thread or is it fine using this one?

I think I prefer cold too.

Pure-hearted Lover

Kiyri
>p> You know too many Asian things. I'm a little jealous. Granted I can't get half as passionate about it as you do. Mm. Maybe instead of amount I'm jealous of the fact you get so excited and I don't think I have something that makes me that same thrill level. Just a little though.

Is the horror comedy like.."Scary Movie" a parody- or is it a unique standalone?

Also, would you prefer I pm you or use the other thread or is it fine using this one?

I think I prefer cold too.

I wish you could get as excited as me about these things~

It's a very unique movie, very standalone and quirky. I liked it quite a lot.

I think instead of clogging up this thread while I'm not using it, I'll go back to my quest thread.

Sweet Kitten

emotion_zombie

Pure-hearted Lover

Working on pixels~

Adorable Lunatic

Pure-hearted Lover

*pixels, pixels~*

Pure-hearted Lover

Adorable Lunatic

Pure-hearted Lover

Pure-hearted Lover

One more pixel order! I'll get it done this week if nothing else comes up~

Adorable Lunatic

*shakes pom poms*

Pure-hearted Lover

Hey, thanks~ heart You're a great support.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff