Welcome to Gaia! ::

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
sushi_mew

That's... one interesting Heaven. I mean, seeing as they can buy their way back in. XD
I've never tried genderbending irl. I know I can't pull it off without suffocating myself. LOL.

LOLOLOL. Okay. Yeah, things happen. A lot of things happen. So I'm glad I didn't say anything. XD
Geez that... a really long time ago. I was still in high school when I read that part. Lol.

No, I don't think there's anyway to know for sure unless the person comes back with a mule
and they tell you. But I doubt she would have done something to get herself banned...

Space Pup

reoca
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@ reoca :

it hurt but it was fun xD;

when i say way behind, i mean way behind lololol. a couple of my friends who are still into vampire knight have spoiled some things for me though so i know that yuki has become a vampire herself if i recall correctly?
        for the record, i don't plan to continue the series so spoiling it for me won't upset me c,:

nutella seems like a nice girl so idk
        mayhaps a bout with the artist, forcing her to close the shop?

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
sushi_mew

Yep, she became a vampire. Which is where I thought the series started going downhill.
I just don't know what's going on right now. Kaname disappeared so people are looking for him
but the character relationships aren't developing at all. It's just all plot.

Maybe, though, the artist seemed kind enough for letting her sell the art in the first place. D:

Btw, I am working on figuring out what those i.s items are.
But because a lot of them are from before I worked at i.s,
I'll have to go through the PB to check. * ^*

Space Pup

reoca

@ reoca :

kaname's the king of the vampires or w/e and he's soft on yuki, right?
        do you think you can update me on what was going on w the love triangle?

that's true. either way its a shame ):

that would be nice if you could help me identify them for me. i didn't sort
        them in folders (no more than separating meekas and pokemon

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
sushi_mew

Yeah, Kaname's the main pureblood. Or rather, the strongest?
She's considered his sister, but she's not really related to him in that sort of way.
The love triangle is kind of just. There. Zero has been ignoring Yuki because she's
a vampire now, Kaname and Yuki has some moments but he disappeared, and Yuki
still cares for both of them. Though, I think at the end of volume 15 it looked like
Yuki was about to feed off of Zero? I don't have a copy of the manga now so I can't check.

Ah, I see. I think Bird uploaded some using a different account because I really did
go through all the folders on PB and couldn't find some of those. :C

Space Pup

reoca

@ reoca :

why would zero ignore her just b/c of that? was he the reason she became a vampire or something?
        does she have any romantic feelings for either of them or are they still "brotherly love" for her while
        the two pine for her attentions? heh heh
        0:!! feeding antics are always a surefire way to poke the fandom hee hee hee

i noticed that there were quite a few things missing from her past events/items threads in her guild, as well as a couple of freebies (her unicorn one for example; it's name unicorn_cute

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
sushi_mew

He has loathed vampires ever since he became one. D:
(Plus, he came from a family of vampire hunters.)
And Yuki has always been a vampire. But Yuki's mom suppressed her powers/memories.
She had some romantic moments with Kaname, but he revealed some things to her so
that kind of flattened out. And I don't think her feelings for Zero are brotherly. Personally,
I think she's attracted to him romantically but she hasn't realized it yet.
Yep, yep. Lol.

Yeah, I think she forgot to update the guild before she took down the events/freebies. D:
I saw the unicorn in the PB! That was part of the summer event.

Space Pup

reoca

@ reoca :
        o yes, he has a sad past; he was saved my a pure blood wasn't
        he? saved by the thing he hates.
        hodang that would explain why she was so considerate of the night class and vampires
        in general early in the books
        so has that ship canonly sunk then? yuki/kaname i mean.
        well, in the beginning, i had a strong feeling that she romantically liked him (also because
        most shoujos make the mains fall in love) but was just fooling herself to be brotherly
        affections so that def makes sense to me.

p sure the unicorn was a freebie? like when she announced the event was up she posted
        it at the bottom (or purrhaps a bump prize...

Space Pup

@ reoca :

00ps, i'm off to bed. 2:30am this time ><
        thank you for your help with the is items and i'll reply tomorrow C:
        have fun with your classes and have a good night~

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
sushi_mew

I think Zero's brother was saved by a pureblood... Or maybe it was both of them? I'll have to check when I get home.
I wouldn't say it has sunk yet because she is still looking for him and depending on what he
has been up to, they may stay together. But you're right about shoujos having the mains
stick together so I've always leaned towards Zero more when it came to her romantic relationships.

Oh no, the unicorn definitely is not a freebie! I just meant it's associated with last year's summer event.
It was just a standalone item up for purchase because many people wanted a unicorn item.

Space Pup

reoca

@ reoca :

? i dont think i remember zero having a brother
        probs both because i remember suzuki (sp unknown; head bad b***h of vampires) coming
        to the school and possessing someone to get close to zero? and then she was like "you
        gotta kill me so you dont go crazies like level E vampires" or something
        and she went to the school because she was weak or w/e? someone ended up eating her
        heart i think... it was suuper controversial since she was a pure (and those are rare?)
        ... it was sorta freaky to say the least D:

shoujos tend to be predictable but i must admit that it's its charm <3 also it's a lot more
        opportunities for one to yell "CALLED IT!" heheheh

ohhh shoot, 00ps, it's just going to stay put in the freebies part of my post since i jUST
        FINISHED UPDATING MY TOYBOX yeeeeyyy. that surprisingly took up quite a bit of time
        I've also broke in a new page (hello p14!!!), with 7/9 posts :D so beautiful

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
sushi_mew

Zero has a twin brother name Ichiru. But he passed away. ; ^;
Uhh, that would be Shizuka. Lol. And if I remember correctly, Ichiru worked for her.
Kaname ended up killing her because he didn't like her roaming around and whatnot.
And around the same time, Zero actually drank from Kaname so he wouldn't fall to a level E.

That's true. If people didn't like the predictability, they'd stop reading the manga. XD

Lol! I'll have to check that out since everything's all updated. <3

maxmallow 's Fangirl

Princess Bunny

34,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Link? >v<
Yours is up in my shop~ o vo
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/sugar-spell-dnp/t.84422993_1/?_gaia_t_=7564#4][img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag39/SugarSpellShop/Sugar Spell Shared Folder/Linkin_zps8eefccb6.gif[/img][/url]

Lunatic

sushi_mew

- - - - HEY! LOOK AT ME!
    Username: awesomekyt
    I would like: All pokemon pixels
    Total: 5000
    I will now send the trade to sushi_mew with the correct page number and amount!

Space Pup

awesomeKYT

Your order has been sent~
        Please accept the trade when you're ready

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas