xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
sushi_mew

*cough*item/junkhorder*cough*
Jk, jk. I completely understand. It's why I can't sell items I think I'll use. XD

Nice! So this week is kind of like a break for you?

What. I thought Ink is female. o Ao
I think he's been selling them for awhile actually? I found the link through someone's toybox. XD

Tbh, I have no idea. I've seen other people mention it at well, but I guess the only way you'll
find out is if you ask the owner directly. Apparently the whole thread got removed. ; A;

Space Pup

posh being
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

?

Space Pup

Reoca

@ reoca :
        ask me and i probably hoard it xD;

yisss i get to relax and work on my sewing projects, like making a pillow
        for my baby sis! :,3

i dont talk to ink so i was just assuming /shameonme
        if you talk to them, it's safe to assume that ink is female then? (lets just
        go with them/they for safety's sake heh heh)
        hmm i only just saw the post for past limiteds; last time i checked (which
        was... around the time i started my toybox) there were only dolls available?
        purrhaps it was there and i didn't notice

yeah,, upon my return i checked up on a bunch o threads and hers was missing
        but i'm hesitant on asking her since idk if i would be bothering her w a pm
        her profile still has her link to the shop tho so ??? the mystery continues

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
sushi_mew

Lol! I can't think of anything off the top of my head...

Ooh, nice. What other things do you like to sew?

I don't know either. I just. Assumed... S/he never really indicated which gender they are.
I guess it doesn't matter, but I guess it never occurred to me? Some people are really good at hiding their gender.
I guess s/he added some more things recently. I had the past limited page bookmarked
for awhile. It wasn't until I was cleaning up my bookmarks that I remembered I had it.

What other threads are missing? Something must've gone down. D:
I don't think she's been around much, though. At least, I haven't seen her for awhile.
I suppose it would seem nosy to bother her about it, but I really am curious as well.

Space Pup

reoca

@ reoca :

nothing too radical; i'm pretty novice when it comes to the sewing machine but i've made a dress before!
        two to be exact! i like to sew simple outfits (i can only do simple for now) for cosplaying
        i cosplay beCAUSE IM A NERD O AO;
        also b/c it's fun hee hee

It's safer to assume w their avatar's sex, unless they say otherwise in their signature. Which Ink does
        neither and I def can't tell w their avatar right now..
        ohh.. i tried cleaning up my bookmarks once! i only cleaned out one folder (that had a lot of stuff in it!!!)
        and then i stopped because the mood passed ): also because i have so much junk in my other folders
        most being "i might need this!!" siiiiiigh all these maybes

hers was the only one that was deleted so that was the only one that raised a red flag D:
        ive checked her posts and seems she's p active? like, she was on today
        purrhaps one day i will have the guts to ask ; A; i'll tell you if i ever find out but if you do, you gotta tell
        me too!!! curiosity may or may not kill us xD;

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
sushi_mew

That's pretty neat, though! I can maybe sew like... a patch onto something. LOL.
But that's about it. I leave the sewing to my mom. It's pretty cool that you make your own cosplays, though.
What have you cosplayed as before?

That's usually what I go with as well. But his/her avis are always very ambiguous.
The same thing happens with his/her mules.
Lol. I force myself to go through everything. Usually it's my folder for online manga that's a mess.

Ohh, okay. I misread that...
Ah, when you check a person's recent posts, it always shows the current date for some reason.
You have to actually click on the past post they made to see the time stamp.
Ahaha, all right then, it's a deal~

Space Pup

reoca

@ reoca :

cosplayed strictly from my own sewing, i've done only one. That's Jade Harley from an online comic
        called Homestuck. It's stupid and wonderful; it makes you want to kiss but smack the artist's face at
        the same time ):
        I've cosplayed Yuki from Vampire Knight, and a genderbent version of Stocking from Panty & Stocking
        with Garterbelt. I only do it once a year at Anime North so there isnt a lot under my belt

That's the folder that I cleaned up! The "currently reading" one at least. I have a hoard of links in my
        "check this one out!!!" folder, yeesh
        if i force myself, i'll panic later on since once i'm feeling done, i easily delete links without properly
        checking out what they are

.. DANGIT GAIA
        hol on lemme check

jan 3rd was her last post... D:???
        so since the link's still up in her profile, we know that it was after jan 3, but before yesterday. and probs
        not her doing since it's still in her prof?
        even if we pm'd her, she probably won't answer since she hasn't been on/active since then...
        the plot thickens 0:

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
sushi_mew

Oh! Homestuck cosplays seem to be growing in numbers.
It's nice that a lot of their outfits are simple so it's easy to cosplay as the characters. ^ o^
I'm trying to remember what Stocking looks like... Lol. But yay for VK. I love that series. <3

I have that problem as well! And I can't even remember the reason why half of those series are saved. XD
There's just too much, there's no way I could keep up with all those series even if I wanted to.
I tend not to start reading things with over 100 chapters because it's too much to catch up on...

Hmm, that was a while ago... I know the name of the artist for the shop, but that probably won't help.
I'm trying to remember the name of the workers there as well, but they might not know either.
Ahh, I hope nothing bad happened like she got banned or something happened in the thread. ; A;

Space Pup

reoca

@ reoca :

yeah, homestuck's sorta a big ol thing. lots of fans that are out as fans heh heh
        my thinking is like the opposite: it's so easy, how could you mess up? : D
        HOW COULD I AHVE MESSED UP??? IT WAS SO EASY!!! DDDD: /cry for a week
        Stocking's that girl that eats sweets and has the blue/purple hair that's super
        long and it's pink on the inside. she dresses loli/goth (?)
        I was falling out of the manga when i cosplayed Yuki. I stopped reading it for some
        reason but cosplayed because i could get away without a wig for it haha!

A bunch of the series i had saved were super old/dropped from translation groups so
        their last updates were from 2008 or something. I told myself that unless i really
        really loved the art/storyline/suuuuuper sweet story, i would delete it from
        my bookmarks if its last update was 2010 or earlier. got out quite a bit. p impressed with myself
        I'm like that too but I've been known to go against my word and do it anyways. When I
        do do it, my reasoning is "it's gotta be good if it's gotten this far". I
        try to read the first few chapters first before telling ymself "nope!" though... i also
        judge the book by it's cover! i don't care what others say! if you ain't got a cover that
        makes me go "ouuu" i'm not gonna tab it!!

happy nutella's avatar is still up/like, its not a deleted avatar thing so i think
        she's still there. a big argument seems to be the best bet of what happened
        but hopefully, it wasn't anything big (or at least explained later!!!)

Shapeshifter

User Image
Jester Indubitably Says...

hello. >w< would you like to trade links?

User Image
          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/pixel-dolla-gala-open-3-slots/t.83203113_1/][IMG]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/ivyleavesjester/Dolls/SigBannerPixel2-1.png[/IMG][/url]

Space Pup

The Podling

@ podling :

sure~ ive added your banner c:

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
sushi_mew

Aww, you couldn't have messed up that bad. D:
Ooh, okay. It'd be neat to see a genderbent of her. I don't really know what the show's about.
I'm still reading VK, but since I get it from the store, it's been awhile...
It's been okay, lately? I don't know how far you got, but things got weird after certain things happened.

I should probably do something like that. I just keep shoving the links around. XD
Ahaha, I think for manga, since the core appeal in them is their visual aspect,
judging them by the cover is okay. It's what grabs your attention first.

What do you mean? I'm sure banned avis just stay how they last looked forever. D:
I tried searching up the name of the shop, but that didn't help either...

Space Pup

reoca

@ reoca :

PSG's basically a very sexualized show about two angels (stocking being the sweets addict and panty being the sex addict) who have been kicked out of heaven because of their behaviour. So now they're on Earth to destroy ghosts to collect money to buy their way back to heaven (lol). Also! Their names refer to what piece of clothing turns into their weapons. (Stocking's is a sword, Panty's is a gun)
        my friend and i decided to genderbend the two characters because the art we found of em were really hot. <.< /siiigh oh fictional characters and artists. why you gotta play with our hearts like that? ;-;
        if you've got more than B's, dont ever genderbend. binding yourself w/o an actual binding corset hurts!! unless, you know, you're doing it for a small amount of time, and can suck it up (i cant qq

uhhh i got to the part... where Zero was all like "noes yuki. i cant hav ur blood" and yuki was lik "hay boi, u gotta drink blood cuz u dnt lik da tablets daddy's giving u" and then zero's all "DDDDDD: fine but this is the last time!!!!" (not the last time)
        something like that LOL sooo, suuuper far back, near the beginning if anything. around volume 7 i think? (I have the physical copies of 1-7 but read it from the shoujo beat and a bit online)

do they really?? is there any way of knowing if someone is banned? other than asking someone. cause i always thought once you'r banned, your avatar gets "deleted"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff