Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I wanted to make furby's, and do customs for them. XD (Old school 90's ones, not these plastic ear-ed abominations.)

WTF, omg no, they're ALL abominations.... burn those things in fire! 0.73333333333333 73.3% [ 22 ]
OMG, i had one of them! i loved it so much! i'd order one! 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

Welcome!
Open | Full | Hiatus | Closed

I love pixel dolls! If you want to make me a doll, custom to my dream avi, post in my thread. .) I'll post up the ref picture for you, and we can work out a price! Art trades are awesome also!

Shapeshifter

User Image

○ Updated 2/3/13

○ Follow the TOS
            ○ No bullshit - Take your drama out the door.
            ○ Post the form, or you may be ignored.
            ○ Do not beg.
            ○ Do not rush me - I will lose all interest in your order.
            ○ Send trade BEFORE I complete the order, or I won't start it.
            ○ Even if you post first, I will begin the first person to send the trade first.
            ○ I will post your order after the trade is completed.

○ The bases are watermarked with fuzz - don't steal them.
            ○ Don't steal someone else's completed one either.
            ○ Post in the thread to affiliate.
            ○ I cannot do blinking and bouncing at once - so only pick one!
            ○ Smaller bases may need a few things shed off! They are not as detailed!

○ I do not put signatures on the dolls. So there's nothing to delete anyway. THAT DOES NOT mean I don't recognize my own dolls. So don't be stupid about it. If I catch it in your sig, and it's not yours, I'll know. I leave off a signature because it looks ugly on the dolls, and because honestly, if you paid for it, you know the artist. Just don't claim them as your own, and I really don't care.

Shapeshifter

User Image

○ 2/19/13 - On Hiatus.
            ○ 2/2/13 - Mini Bases Added - Prices Updated!
            ○ 2/1/13 - Valentines Sale! Dolls are Half Off - 25k Until 2/14/13! Plus Pretty Banners.
            ○ 1/30/13 - Banner Pick-Me-Up Redesign Again! Much better now.
            ○ 1/28/13 - Shop Open Again!
            ○ 12/27/12 - On Hiatus.
            ○ 12/9/12 - Banner Pick-Me-Up Redesign.
            ○ 12/6/12 - Adventure Time shop permanents are being decided upon. See poll.
            ○ 12/3/12 - Christmas Kitty Limited Added.
            ○ 12/2/12 - Off Hiatus, Open Again! New job means slower orders folks, bear with me!
            ○ 11/9/12 - Shop Opened - Learned to Animate!

User Image

My Favorite Doll, and My Best Work! - P-GigglesSpooky
            Do Not Fear Clutter! It Makes The Best Dolls!

User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

None Yet!

Shapeshifter

User Image

Please note: These bases are for the posing and to show you what eyes come with it as default. I CAN do skin tones, different eye shapes, and mods such as faun legs. Something as complicated as mermaids tails and such, as the faun legs, will be an extra charge if it's not already made, or if you want it specifically for yourself. (Which means I'd have to redo it differently for the next person. It's a pain in my a**. Try to share the love.) Don't be intimidated by a skin or eye shape.

User Image

Or my new smaller addition - Note: These will not be nearly as detailed, nor are they gender specific. They are gender neutral, and are limited to these three bases.

User Image

Some Alternate Things, Including Eyes and Faun Legs
User Image
User Image

User Image

○ There are three tones to choose from. To order, just specify which one you want by their numbers. You can list it in the form. To choose the number in the Faun's base, just tell me you want the faun base and I'll understand what you meant by the number.

○ There are also colors of the versions below that match Gaia avatars, but only if they modify the base. Faun legs and tentacles would be a good example. To keep work from getting overwhelming when doing them, some items are created as separate bases.

○ The bases are made by me. Note: I don't shrink items or anything like that, I pixel absolutely everything. However, that means they're a lot of work (work I love though!) so if someone orders who has an item you have, I may use it, simply because it saves time and energy. No sense repixeling something already once done.

User Image

I start fresh after hiatus's! That means all slots are cleared. Feel free to order again when I'm open, but I like fresh starts when I reopen shops, because I open on and off. Life for me is pretty complicated.

1. Closed
            2. Closed
            3. Closed

I work on those who send trades first.

It's unlikely anyone will bribe, but in case you do, you will be put in line with everyone else and then I will work on yours when it's your turn. It's not fair to those who waited before you, and these are not real money orders. Bribes are meant for when all other 3 slots are closed only - not special treatment.

I do not take real life orders, I do not have a PayPal. Multiple dolls are bribe slots. Bribes does not mean 1k higher than 100k for a bribe. I will ignore you for the snub. Bribes are bribes, and I have 3 general slots for a reason - because that's the max I can handle at one time. If you REALLY want me to add yours, I will. But you will wait like everyone else in order!

Bribe:

1. Closed

Shapeshifter

User Image

○ 50k Avi/OC
            ○ 100k Couples
            ○ 15k Mini Base
            ○ 30k Mini Base Couples
            ○ 10k Additional for Base Mods (No Centaurs.)
            ○ Bribes are over 100k
            ○ Three or more dolls are a bribe slot

○ I am no longer charging for blinking.
            ○ I can now do a bouncing animation!

○ The mini bases will not be nearly so complicated or detailed as the larger bases, and that is for lack of room and design space.

○ You CAN ask for me to specifically match your eyes to your avi, and I will do so to the best of my ability. The ones on the bases are the default, and Custard Bun's were specifically asked for. Since she gave me permission to use it freely for any other doll, she was not charged extra. If you want it specifically all to yourself, I will have to charge you more, as the next person who orders with that eye scheme will have to have something slightly different than yours. (A pain.)

○ If yours is particularly complicated, or too much of two colors which will be hard to see, (white and white usually looks a little okay, but black and black is super hard because there aren't many shades of it,) I may not accept. I'm not going to have a list of do's and don'ts. I'll let you know if it's something I won't do.

Shapeshifter

User Image

○ Not filling this out will result in you being passed over. If the trade is not sent within a day after I accept, you will also be passed over.

○ I seem to be having a problem with people not immediately sending their trades, and I'm no longer chasing you down. You won't be on the list until you send it. Post one form per doll.

[align=center][IMG]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/ivyleavesjester/Dolls/HeyMeRecycle.png[/IMG][/align]
            [color=#005b78]

[b]Username:[/b]
            [b]Are You Bribing?[/b] Y/N (This is for the one and only bribe slot I have. If not, just say N.)
            [b]Base:[/b] 1 or 2 (Species and Number)
            [b]Base Mod?[/b] Y/N (Mermaids, Fauns, ETC)
            [b]Existing/New:[/b] (Existing or New. If existing, specify.)
            [b]Color of Parts:[/b] (For the Faun Legs - Black, White, Brown, etcetera)
            [b]Alternate Eyes:[/b] Y/N (See below. Not available to the smaller base.)
            [b]Eyes From List?[/b] Y/N (If the eyes you want aren't on the list yet, you can request I make them free of charge if others can use them too. If you want the eyes to be specific to you, you will be charged 15k extra.)
            [b]Blinking?[/b] Y/N (No Bouncing)
            [b]Bouncing?[/b] Y/N (No Blinking)
            [b]Image:[/b] (Please post direct links, not images! The reason is because I want to keep the thread posts as simple as possible, and I'll be saving the image anyway to my computer. It doesn't have to stick out for me to see it. This can be either a TekTek, or an OC reference image.)
            [b]Offer:[/b]
            [b]Tip?[/b] (Optional.)
            [b]Details:[/b] (Do you want your username under it? Such and such.)

[b]I will send trade to Jesters Jingles immediately after I post. (I will decline it if I don't accept. Just send it anyway, I usually accept.)[/b][/color]

Shapeshifter

User Image

Freebie, first poster on page 20!

If the first poser is me, it won't count. I'm real bored, and feel like chatting, so sticking around in the thread will earn you freebies too occasionally, or I might just free-pixel something.

Past Limiteds
            User Image
            10 Owners!
            Christmas 2012 Limited Owners:

Sachie Whitby - Custard Bun - .Emmeline~ - stardustsparklesangel - Yuri2476 - Fayt_of_Redemption - purrrplekitty - Astraea Pandora - BabyDucklingLove - Friday_Dora

Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83203113/][IMG]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/ivyleavesjester/Dolls/SigBanner-1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83203113_1/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/b4vdbne[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Shapeshifter

User Image

♥ - Customer, ♦ - Tipped, ♣ - Returning

♥♦Some Eldritch Horror - ♥♦Custard Bun - ♥♦X-Haduri - ♥♦Larvie - ♥♦Cid-tea-Highwind - ♥♦Happy Nutella - ♥♦RaisonxDetre - ♥♦Master Sergeant Lizzard - ♥♦jerksofreshhhh - ♥Sachie Whitby - ♥.Emmeline~ - ♥stardustsparklesangel - ♥Yuri2476 - ♥Fayt_of_Redemption - ♥purrrplekitty - ♥Astraea Pandora - ♥BabyDucklingLove - ♥Friday_Dora - ♥♦x-Kyaa-x - ♥♦P-GigglesSpooky

Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers