LUUUUUUUV 1 100.0% [ 1966 ]
Total Votes:[ 1966 ]

Lolz, I guess so.

So how have you and the baby kiwi been?
Good I hope?

Beloved Regular

We've been good, just he likes to drive me crazy. Lol
Oh and he's teething some so extra crying to deal with it. =/
I've heard most babies do that. At least he's normal.

Aw, poor thing. I got my braces a few months ago, and it's so painful T^T. I feel you brother.

Beloved Regular

Yep just don't like the extra crying much. XD

Ouch. D: And they hurt when you have to get it tightened. ><
I guess it's like me not liking my roommate's off-tune country singing.

Luckily, I have invisaligns. But they still hurt when you put a new tray on.

Beloved Regular

xd Oh lordy that's why I fear roommates.
But I'm trying to get to Cali so I need one.

Ohhh o: Are those really not noticeable?
I'm in a triple room, so I have two of them. The annoying one sings off key and snores, but the other one is really nice. She used to bring her boyfriend over almost every weekend though, but since he moved to a nearby town, she leaves on the weekends so we don't feel cramped.

Oh! What part of Cali? If you're coming to So Cal, I can definitely recommend a few places you should go.

Yeah! When I first put them on, my mom and dad couldn't even tell!. They give off a little bit of a sheen, but other than that, pretty much invisible.

Beloved Regular

Yikes D: I can't handle that many people! LOL But it's good there's only minor issues, would hate you get stuck with someone that stole or something.

Yeah So Cal for sure, it's where I grew up but I was thinking like Fullerton or something around there.

Awesome 8D
It was the cheapest option.
Next year, I'm going to be in a double though (all the single rooms were taken), but since no one has signed up for it thus far, I might get it all to myself or room with a freshman (that I can boss around and stuff >: D)

Fullerton is a good area, and if memory serves me right, Disneyland is close by too.

I know! It's only been a few months, and I can already see the changes. My orthodontist says I'll be done in a few more months, so it'll be a little more than a year when I stop. Pretty amazing considering other orthodontists said I'd need regular braces for at least 2.

Beloved Regular

Ohh that sounds nice hopefully you can get it to yourself, more room for your things. razz

Yeah it is, you can hear the fireworks from there at my brother's apartment. LOL I like where he lives a lot, I'm so jealous of him.

Damn that's pretty quick. o_o My sister got stuck with regular ol' bracers for years. D: Can't imagine how horrible it is.
Hopefully. The rooms next year are a little smaller, so I'll take all the extra space I can get.

My friend goes to Cal State Fullerton and her sister got her a year round pass for graduation.

I'd heard a lot of bad, painful things about the regular ones, so that's why I opted for these. They're not as painful and it's faster too (also cheaper...for me at least).

Beloved Regular

Here's hoping!

Ohh that's nice. o: My sister went there too, it's actually pretty nice.

Must be damn glad you did. razz

Beloved Regular

Going to try to get orders done over the weekend.
x_x
DING DING! Individual Order!
Recipient: crispy thor
Truffles: --
Assorted Chocolates: --
Cookies: --
Donuts: --
Cakes: --
Cold Treats: Rainbow Candy Ice x 1 = 500 gg
Drinks: Hot Tea x 1 = 380 gg ; ; Honeydew Boba x 1 = 370 gg
Total: 1,250 gg

。◕‿◕。