Welcome to Gaia! ::

blibet
pantera are power metal

Excuse me? xd
Joforyou
blibet
pantera are power metal

Excuse me? xd

<center>They were probably referring to their hair rock album, entitled Power Metal.</center>
~Anti-Everything~
Joforyou
blibet
pantera are power metal

Excuse me? xd

<center>They were probably referring to their hair rock album, entitled Power Metal.</center>
??!?!?!?!?you think? eek
Damien98
~Anti-Everything~
Joforyou
blibet
pantera are power metal

Excuse me? xd

??!?!?!?!?you think? eek

Damien, activate your PM's.

and, Pantera's first album was power metal wasn't it?
Lord Egothau
Damien98
~Anti-Everything~
Joforyou
blibet
pantera are power metal

Excuse me? xd

??!?!?!?!?you think? eek

Damien, activate your PM's.

and, Pantera's first album was power metal wasn't it?
Ya know I dunno question question question question
Hem Kahn
If another person says Viking Metal isn't real and it's to do with lyrics, just because some arsewipes say s**t like Amon Amarth is Viking Metal, I'm going to ******** vomit.

Sorry lol i asked it... i really want to know more exactly ehat does the viking metal is... i belived that ammon amarth was viking metal coz they ARE vikings

rofl srry
technical_difficulties

Bands usualy tend to mix Power Metal with Prog to create a very interesting sound (Symphony X)

-Bands worth noticing: Symphony X

Wow, I thought I wasn't the only one that knew about them. Keep on exposing them, please.
Pantera's first album was a few things....I don't know what I would classify it as personally.....

SYMPHONY X > YOUR MOM
Dunno if this was already mentioned, but I think that Agent Steel should be in the bands worth mentioning on the speed metal thingy. They're a ******** superb Speed/Power band. Though if you guys are just wanting to put pure Speed bands on that list, you should leave them out i guess.
Darker
Dunno if this was already mentioned, but I think that Agent Steel should be in the bands worth mentioning on the speed metal thingy. They're a ******** superb Speed/Power band. Though if you guys are just wanting to put pure Speed bands on that list, you should leave them out i guess.

Heh, dunno what to say really, maybe Hem would answer it better.. Last I checked Agent Steel they were releasing Omega Conspiracy which was good.. I only knew they changed their names to Order Of The Illuminati and then back to agent steel XPPP so haven't heard them since 2000 or something sweatdrop
Just a thought: Maybe it wouldnt hurt to explain a little further of why death metal usually is played with downtuned/7-string guitars, which is mainly for the tone. The tone in death metal is almost as much of a trade mark, as ambiance is to black metal. If you dont want to add that, fine by me, they are very good explinations nonetheless.
*scratches head*

Hmm.. I thought Falkenbach were along the lines of Viking Metal? confused

At any rate, I'm just suggesting, maybe you should put up a link to the Metal Downloads topic.

~ Revengeance
Revengeance
Hmm.. I thought Falkenbach were along the lines of Viking Metal? confused

Nope. They're just Folk Black Metal unless I'm mistaken.
Slayer are the best metal band ever!!!
Violet Beauty
Joforyou
blibet
pantera are power metal

Excuse me? xd

pantara= southern heavy blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces