Welcome to Gaia! ::

mrs.kik
what about melodic death metal?.. is dimmu borgir not melodic death metal? and cradle of filth? will someone please tell me..? ninja

No, both are Gothic Metal, even though earlier Dimmu was Black Metal.
mrs.kik
what about melodic death metal?.. is dimmu borgir not melodic death metal? and cradle of filth? will someone please tell me..? ninja

no.. their fags blaugh

but also if you read well there have been mentioned before that adding melodic before a genre doesn't make it a new sub-genre so it shouldn't be mentioned 3nodding
there is a melodic death metal (not "melodic metal" wink definition inside the death metal definition, and a sample... maybe you should read the thing before whining confused
In your Thrash definition, you should mention Groovy Thrash (Pantera, Nevermore, early/latter Machine Head). It's a small sub-genre, but it deserves a mention nonetheless.
Lord Blackstorm
It's a small sub-genre

Well, it's not a sub-genre at all, just a form of Thrash with more groovy guitaring. >.>
Hem Kahn
Lord Blackstorm
It's a small sub-genre

Well, it's not a sub-genre at all, just a form of Thrash with more groovy guitaring. >.>

I meant it's a sub-genre of Thrash, since it doesn't get associated with regular Thrash.
Lord Blackstorm
I meant it's a sub-genre of Thrash, since it doesn't get associated with regular Thrash.

That's because some people don't like it and some people are just idiots. xp
Hem Kahn
Lord Blackstorm

That's because some people don't like it and some people are just idiots. xp

Okay, thanks. 3nodding
I Just want to say that, in speed metal, u should mention Metal Church being 1 of USAs tops from the old era, and one whicked good band 3nodding

just cant get it out of my head, listen to "ton of bricks" from "the dark" album n ul never listen to any other band wink
Wimzy
I Just want to say that, in speed metal, u should mention Metal Church being 1 of USAs tops from the old era, and one whicked good band 3nodding

just cant get it out of my head, listen to "ton of bricks" from "the dark" album n ul never listen to any other band wink

Uhm, Metal Church is there, but under thrash.. I don-t think they are speed metal
Such a variety...
Excellent Job, Very useful Indeed 3nodding
zweihander_K
Excellent Job, Very useful Indeed 3nodding

gracias domokun
Lord Blackstorm
In your Thrash definition, you should mention Groovy Thrash (Pantera, Nevermore, early/latter Machine Head). It's a small sub-genre, but it deserves a mention nonetheless.

pantera are power metal
blibet
Lord Blackstorm

pantera are power metal
Lmfao!!!! now how did you get that mister smarty pants.....they are definatly Thrash metal.... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff