Welcome to Gaia! ::

*sits there listening to the fun* .......*sigh*..............
*hands him a carrot* Why so gloomy? ^-^
meh..im' outta here for the night.. lataz
*Yells up at Zero* Don't be so down! Wait....was that an oxymoron? Well, anyway, c'mon...there are still SOME refreshments left...although they've been there a while...

And...brother-kun? o_O
*takes the food* thanks. i am allways like this. i just hide it. just like i hide my face...............*sighs*.....................
She just left...damn...oh well. *Sighs and goes to look at what's left of the refreshments.* Meh...at least there's still some Wine....*gets a glass*
Why do you hide your face? *curious now* O.o;; *looks down at Chrono* And he's right, there's still reshfrements xD
*makes wine apear. and eats the food*
Bunny Rabbit
Why do you hide your face? *curious now* O.o;; *looks down at Chrono* And he's right, there's still reshfrements xD

Chrono? o_O Ahh...I believe that is what my name is in Japanese Romanization, but I prefer Crono, if you don't mind.
*looks down* Whoops, gomen nasai Crono ^^;;
*pulls out another carrot from her many folds of her kimono* Hm! Much better! *munches on it* So why do you cover your face?
so that people can not see my emotionless face........
Odd. Ever tried smiling? *waves her carrot at him* Did you know it takes less muscles to smile then it does to frown! ^-^ *bobs head* Yep yep!
No problem...don't worry about it. But....yeah, I'm out, too. I'll be back tomorrow if I wake up early enough. Byez all.
*waves to Crono* I'll be closing the Thread soon I suppose, Kochikens doesn't seem to be here, or Raven ^^;;
*looks at Bunny Rabbit* not for me. i never smile.....it hurts to much....for me it is the other way...........

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff