Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, the Gaian retreat is now officially closed. DO NOT post here, nor PM me. Thank you.
-Jamie Davenport
*runs in and collapses on the floor* home sweet home, every last rock and spork! *hugs invisible spork*
*sits by herself waiting for her many cave freinds to show up, sings* I'm all alone..there's no one here beside me...my troubles have all gone..there's no one here to deride me....but you gotta have freinds...
*squats on the floor and takes a nice sized poop, smilez, pullz up his pantz, leaves* xp
*gives drigo a weird look and then decides to ignore the fact he was ever here* stare
*edges in slowly*
wow, you really moved the whole darn cave biggrin
*runs in and jumps in hot tub*
jan! *squeal* finally someone showed up! *tackle*
ACK! *gets pinned*
hi Jamie biggrin those mean ppl form the kitchen were just jelous cause all the ppl who knew how to have actual fun came to the cave
*nod* actually that pretty much sums it up.
your lucky u got out of the flame guild banners when u did. 12 more joined up today xp
been staring at photoshop too long, must relax
wow and to think when I gave it up it was going at 2 a day 0.o poor jan!
oh well *gets out acoustic guitar and starts playing "desperate"*
*grabs a peach from the pile arthane brought her for breakfast this morning and starts munching* I didn't know you played.
biggrin *sings* what the hell is wrong with me? im in a band, ladies cant you see? please dont judge me by that thought that im draube, but the fact that i havent had a date scince '95... **
*listens cheerfully* isn't it difficult to play while your in the hot tub?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff